Taran

Taran

Am I alive?
Mar 11, 2020
Bhai,

You leaving so soon? That makes me sad..
It was good to talk to you. I felt a connection. I hope you could stay a bit longer.. but life sucks too hard. Every second is suffering, so I understand your decision.

I wish you a peaceful transition and I am going to miss you. :heart:
It was good talking to you Bhai....I hope good things happens to you....hugs

• Love
Reactions: Lost1804 and Busdriver
Erase.myself

Erase.myself

My body is a prison
Jan 4, 2020
I hope for you a peaceful journey ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Taran
InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
Will you be writing any note to your friends or family?

InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
It's nice you are leaving a note, it will mean a lot. Sorry for asking but are you in a private location? Is there any chance of being found too early?

Taran

Taran

Am I alive?
Mar 11, 2020
It's nice you are leaving a note, it will mean a lot. Sorry for asking but are you in a private location? Is there any chance of being found too early?
I have a little chance...I live with my family. Getting found is a chance for me...but I shall go for it when everyone is asleep...I have a store room on my terrace so I better go there and perform the act...I'm confident that I would be getting a time of minimum 6 hours.

• Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile and InTheAirTonight
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Hi taran, it was good chatting with u ... Am actually bit sad u going so soon brother ... But I see u already in the middle of ur regime ... So will wish u luck. Rip bro

• Hugs
Taran

Taran

Am I alive?
Mar 11, 2020
Felling a little anxious a day before ...but also confident I can go for it....any suggestions to cope up?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: William Barker
Inferdan

Inferdan

Meeting the first minor relapse after recovery
Nov 3, 2019
My life has been a rollercoaster ride but my seat has always been facing downside...there's no stop for the ride..I have depersonalization and bypolar disorders..and I'm hoping my ctb is an end to this ride....I'm so socially anxious that I even though not to write this as I thought what will you guys think and stuff...but no ..I should thank all the people here and even the creators of this website...can't describe in words how it helped me....I feel I'm lucky to find this site during this phase of my life.
People talked with me , became friends with few, actually at first when I joined I became a bit anxious when people suddenly started talking so good to me ..people here are so good . I'm going for ctb tommorow by sn and I hope my si doesn't kick in...and once again thank you all.
I've seen you around. It's sad to see you go, but then again, you deserve peace. All I can do are mere words, but I hope they count. may your passage be comfortable, and you finally find what you've always seeked. All my wishes and hugs that I can muster, and best of luck :)

• Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile, Quarky00 and Taran
InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
It's normal to be anxious, but please don't force anything. You can always stay with us an extra day. :hug:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Brink

Brink

Exhausted. RadHomo.
Feb 11, 2020
It's been nice talking with you and I'm sorry you feel the opportunity to heal didn't present itself in your life. You're so young and mental ill health can ease even without medical intervention and family support rn, but ultimately, I respect your decision - we're all here should you not go through with it. X

• Hugs
Reactions: Quarky00 and Taran
C

Cedi

Feb 17, 2020
I have a little chance...I live with my family. Getting found is a chance for me...but I shall go for it when everyone is asleep...I have a store room on my terrace so I better go there and perform the act...I'm confident that I would be getting a time of minimum 6 hours.
Do you really have to do it at your families house? Nobody wants to go to the store room after this. I don't want to be rude or anything. It can be traumatizing for some.

Reactions: Lightyagami
Taran

Taran

Am I alive?
Mar 11, 2020
Do you really have to do it at your families house? Nobody wants to go to the store room after this. I don't want to be rude or anything. It can be traumatizing for some.
I felt nobody going to store room is better than nobody going to my room.

• Hugs
Reactions: Quarky00
Rockman

Rockman

Experienced
Feb 9, 2020
Wish you good luck my friend and sharing your experiences.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
C

Cedi

Feb 17, 2020
I felt nobody going to store room is better than nobody going to my room.
Why not go in style in a comfortable hotelroom than go in a, I assume, uncomfortable place. I hope you have atleast a nice chair to rest on. I am trying to understand why people chose this. Again not being rude. Is it money or are you in a rush for some reason?

Taran

Taran

Am I alive?
Mar 11, 2020
Why not go in style in a comfortable hotelroom than go in a, I assume, uncomfortable place. I hope you have atleast a nice chair to rest on. I am trying to understand why people chose this. Again not being rude. Is it money or are you in a rush for some reason?
I understand....it's rush and due to lockdown everything is closed.

B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
Taran...are you still here..peace and love friend

• Hugs
Rockman

Rockman

Experienced
Feb 9, 2020
What your plans are for the time left?

blivogade

blivogade

Nov 7, 2019
I hope your last day is peaceful and i wish you good luck and an easy journey.

• Hugs
Z

zeroambition

Recovered
Nov 3, 2019
I'm sorry it came to this. I hope you find the peace you're seeking. :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: daveyc123 and Taran
InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
I want to ctb soon as well... Got all my SN supplies ready. Just wish N was easier to obtain. Still not sure how peaceful SN truly is..

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Taran and Busdriver
B

bpdandme

Experienced
Feb 3, 2020
Taran, you're one of the coolest people I've met on this site and I wish I could help you. Thank you for chatting to me, I enjoy our chats. I know it's selfish for me to want you to stay. Sending light and peace. I'll be thinking of you today and will continue to remember you :'(

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Erase.myself, Quarky00, highlyvolatile and 3 others
L

LifeIntolerance

Feb 7, 2020
I wish you a peaceful journey. I hope we will meet at the other side :halo:

• Hugs
D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
I'm sorry to see you go Taran. I regret we did not talk more. I really hope you find an end to your suffering. :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile and Taran
miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, i wish you a good journey and peace in the other side:heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Living sucks, Erase.myself and Taran
H

Hoopali

Apr 6, 2020