• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I've noticed that quite a few people around here are interested in politics. If you are, you might want to take the test called The political compass. It's not a perfect test, but it's the best I've found so far. It shows you where you stand politically by positioning you on two axes, namely a social axis (authoritarian-libertarian) and an economic axis (left-right). This is my result:

Chart
Here's the link: The Political Compass.

Last edited:
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
what if you agree but you know people, and well...thats not gonna happen. people that do care will suffer because the people that dont will just keep taking for themselves and although i do agree with it i also know that it will only actually make the situation worse. this or i dont understand the big words lol

If economic globalisation is inevitable, it should primarily serve humanity rather than the interests of trans-national corporations.

Well, it's not mandatory to do the test...

Reactions: GravityUtilizer
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
no, but where ive never put myself anywhere and have my own views on things that ive never really noticed to fall into specific category, im just curious

I'm in the same situation. I've never been able to find a political party which mirrors my political views well. Again, the test is not mandatory so if you're not interested in taking it maybe you should create an own thread where you discuss your political views. Just a suggestion.

Reactions: stygal
DocNo

DocNo

whatever
Oct 30, 2020
I've noticed that quite a few people around here are interested in politics. If you are, you might want to take the test called The political compass. It's not a perfect test, but it's the best I've found so far. It shows you where you stand politically by positioning you on two axes, namely a social axis (authoritarian-libertarian) and an economic axis (left-right). This is my result:

View attachment 53418

here is mine ^^

Compass

StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
chart

waterstrider

waterstrider

cold
Nov 29, 2020
5E615F27 971E 4624 AEE4 12255D6CAECF
I'm not entirely in the far left corner which I expected to be in ...but then again I chose death penalty to be legal...because I want people to be able to die...haha. Also some questions I might not have fully understood because of the language barrier.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020

View attachment 53418

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020

Maybe an apolictical axis?

I tried to take the test but there was no option for "no opinion," "neither agree nor disagree" or "wteverlovingf?" One could only agree or disagree, not step outside of any statement. It felt coercive to me, like a double bind...as I think about it, maybe (definitely) all politics are coercive in some way.

My square is Agnostic Abolitionist Progressive Rational Stoic.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
[quaking] I haven't looked at the "test" yet but if the extremes shown are the only options, I'm somewhere uncharted.

Reactions: VisionsOfHell
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I can't post mine :(
None of my buttons work.

• Aww..
Reactions: Sensei