• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
in the future I'm still alive, I can feed many stray cats.

I will live on a farm and gather many stray cats... like a Pokémon trainer. Then I will pet and feed the cats, though I assume some cats won't want to be petted. Anyway it will be a lot of fun. I like cats they're so cute. My favorite color cat is like grey but I want a bunch of different color ones.

Cats are so cute when they drink milk from their little cat bowls. And they like to sleep a lot which is cool u always have a sleeping buddy. They like to meow too which is adorable but maybe annoying in a cute way.

TheCrow

TheCrow

Invisible Spirit
Sep 26, 2018
Grey is my favorite cat color, too! I like when they rub against your leg and purr. I used to have a shirt with a cat face with a police hat on it that said "Who's laughing meow?" Idk why, but that really makes me laugh.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
in the future I'm still alive, I can feed many stray cats.

I will live on a farm and gather many stray cats... like a Pokémon trainer. Then I will pet and feed the cats, though I assume some cats won't want to be petted. Anyway it will be a lot of fun. I like cats they're so cute. My favorite color cat is like grey but I want a bunch of different color ones.

Cats are so cute when they drink milk from their little cat bowls. And they like to sleep a lot which is cool u always have a sleeping buddy. They like to meow too which is adorable but maybe annoying in a cute way.
You're so cute :)

ririka

ririka

and I'll never be free...
Feb 17, 2019
That is such a nice idea! I love cats too, I live with a 2 year old kitty (not the one in my picture, I just found that on the internet lol). Her fur is mostly brown but with white patches and darker stripes. I really hope that you can surround yourself with a lot of cats in the future, they're tiny serotonin machines^^

CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
That is such a nice idea! I love cats too, I live with a 2 year old kitty (not the one in my picture, I just found that on the internet lol). Her fur is mostly brown but with white patches and darker stripes. I really hope that you can surround yourself with a lot of cats in the future, they're tiny serotonin machines^^
Your avatar is really cute and funny! Ur cat sounds cute too I wanna see. The fur and stripes seems interesting and pretty.

O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
What a wonderful life goal! But people should know cats shouldn't drink milk...it's bad for them. Sadly its a trope TV and movies have sold people but please spread awareness that it's not healthy.

I'm more of a dog person

Everyone has faults ;)

Reactions: Lennox
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
What a wonderful life goal! But people should know cats shouldn't drink milk...it's bad for them. Sadly its a trope TV and movies have sold people but please spread awareness that it's not healthy.
Everyone has faults ;)
What about red and white wine.. my cat will drink it out of my glass if I'm not watching it.. i have to put coasters over wine glasses when i'm drinking. as she can smell it a mile away and just sits there licking her lips until i am distracted and then she goes and drinks it all up. it gets quite annoying.

• Love
Reactions: Lennox and Soul
O

oopswronglife

Elementalist
Jun 27, 2019
What about red and white wine.. my cat will drink it out of my glass if I'm not watching it.. i have to put coasters over wine glasses when i'm drinking. as she can smell it a mile away and just sits there licking her lips until i am distracted and then she goes and drinks it all up. it gets quite annoying.

In case you are not having a go at me and are serious...cats should NEVER drink alcohol. It will kill their livers same as with people and they are more sensitive to it as well. Cats will eat and drink several things they shouldn't if given the chance. Anti-Freeze for cars is one...its sweet and they like the taste...but its terribly poisonous to them. Please cover your wine and don't leave it unattended where she can get to it.

Reactions: Lennox
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
she doesn't do it any more. had her for like 14 years. now she is nearly blind and deaf and can't jump. but for about 12 years that we had her. she would drink wine and no issues with her, her last checkup. her liver was fine. but she is nearing the end of her life though. poor little thing.. but your right they shouldn't but cats being cats unless you watch them like a hawk. they will find away.. grrrr

A

Aliaiactaest

Student
Jun 7, 2019
A cat that drinks wine with me? That's my kind of cat. Never heard of a cat that liked wine though.

Reactions: Lennox and Baskol1
blanketyblk

blanketyblk

Mage
Jun 9, 2019
A cat that drinks wine with me? That's my kind of cat. Never heard of a cat that liked wine though.
she was an abandon stray. so we always thought it was something she picked up living on the streets :-) ooh and she loves KFC chips. bloody hog she is! :-) but she is priceless to me.

Reactions: Lennox and Baskol1