• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

martinso67

All human rights are important
Feb 5, 2021
If human life expectancy was as long as cats or dogs. So about 20 years. Then I think many people (me included) would not think of or want to CTB. Because you know life is really short. Life expectancy of humans though is about 80 years. And having normal hygiene and avoiding pain makes you reach your full human life expectancy.

It's so unfair and inhumane that cats and dogs l, who already have a short life expectancy, can get euthanasia. And it's done through the permission of the owner. Pets get much more compassion and "human rights" than humans who feel much more then animals.
Sorry but I struggle with concentration. That is the reason I cannot write clearly. And also it's difficult to communicate my thoughts.

My health (mental and especially physical health) sucks and I am afraid it gets worse. :(
I want to CTB in lovely Peru. Alone in my hotel room. I will not disturb anyone. It will be me taking N before sleeping. Like someone who would take OTC sleep medicine. This N is actually a sleep medication, but with a (for my case) good side effect. Better than the impulsive suicide and self harm wishes you can get from SSRIs like Prozac/Fluexitine. At least it was my case.

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is so cruel and horrible how there is only compassion towards animals but not humans, it's unacceptable how we cannot choose to be euthanised. It'd prevent so much unnecessary suffering and be so relieving if humans had that option, I really do despise this world where suicide isn't accepted.