• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

outisforward

outisforward

dingus supreme
Mar 12, 2023
I really just need to vent but it's like the title says. My cat (my pfp is one of his kitten photos) turns 5 this year. I failed at fostering him and that's the failure I am the most proud of. I love him more than anything in this world. He's saved my life multiple times and without him I would have caught the bus already years ago. Something about having a silly little guy depending on me to care for him makes life just a tiny bit worthwhile to me.

I moved in with my long distance boyfriend almost 5 months ago. I told him about a million times before moving, over the course of two years, that my cat is a non-negotiable and if I have to leave him behind with my parents for a while it can only be for a handful of months or I'm going to lose it. He said he understood. He said two or three months max while I settle into work and we figure out how to configure the house for him since there's dogs in the house. My cat is fine with dogs as he grew up with them, but my boyfriend's dogs aren't used to cats.

I find out once I move that he's got a horrible allergy to cats. He didn't tell me that ever over the course of our two year relationship. Not until I made a journey from one end of the USA to the other. Not until I left my poor baby alone with my mom across the country to think he's been abandoned.

He claims he's willing to try for allergy shots and allergy medicines to help him so I can bring my cat, but I can't even get him to get his license renewed for driving or even get a job. Dude's a deadbeat and turned out to be abusive and now I have to figure out a way out of this situation and ultimately find a way back to my cat.

Maybe it sounds silly to some that my cat is the basis of me wanting to leave and that I'm making such a big deal about him, but I need that orange little shit in my life. If I didn't have the thoughts of seeing him again and hearing his stupid little meow and petting him and sleeping with him next to my head to drive me forward, I wouldn't have the strength to continue dealing with this asshole that lied to me about everything until I moved to him, let alone the strength to continue living at all.

My mom has hinted at wanting to re-home him if I don't come get him soon, and that absolutely tears me apart. I can't lose my baby. Not because of a dogshit dude like my boyfriend. We put one of his dogs down yesterday (she was incredibly old and sick and it was her time), and it made me realize even more how desperately I need my boy by my side. He has lots of years left ahead of him, but I don't want to waste any time. Ultimately it all comes down to how much I can squirrel away without him noticing while still paying our rent and everything else, all on the small paycheck of a PRN worker.

Thanks for reading. It helps to get things off the chest. I know I'll reunite with my cat eventually but it hurts knowing how far he is and that he doesn't know why I'm gone or if I'm ever coming back.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
You should always choose your happiness and mental health above all. In the end it's all that matters, the thing that helps us push through.

skybox

skybox

Have you ever been jealous of birds?
Mar 6, 2024
I would die for my cats so I completely understand. I hope you are reunited with him soon, he's super cute

• Love
Reactions: outisforward
yeh it's all gucci

yeh it's all gucci

I only care about cats eating corn on the cob.
Mar 4, 2022
I would die for my cats so I completely understand. I hope you are reunited with him soon, he's super cute
I get what you mean, but on a forum for suicidal people I don't think dying for something has a lot of weight as an argument, maybe say you would live for them lol :pfff: