Status
Not open for further replies.
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I think best bet to make SN painless is to take shit load of benzos
Not an excessive amount, and definitely not a shit load like you mentioned… Consuming too many medications when you're already ingesting a poisonous substance may lead to elevated levels of nausea due to the increased contents in your stomach, including the SN which induces nausea and vomiting itself.

It's recommended to maintain a simple yet effective regimen wherein you plan to ingest a moderate amount of medications, only enough to do the job rather than overdoing it. You can determine the appropriate amount of your medications based on your tolerance to them, and from there adjusting the amount for your SN protocol. As for benzos, aim for a calming effect without possibly jeopardizing your attempt.

But, if the ODTs are available to you, then take them (but not in excess as in the case of you being too sedated you may be incapable of freeing yourself from an unexpected situation, like when you vomit too much and you're unable to drink the extra glasses of SN. It has happened before.) Just don't take too many pills.

Reactions: Lupgevif and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

You can determine the appropriate amount of your medications based on your tolerance to them, and from there adjusting the amount for your SN protocol. As for benzos, aim for a calming effect without possibly jeopardizing your attempt.
Even a standard dose of benzos work, nothing too over the top is needed like ODing on Benzos.

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
I'm skeptical of what this person is saying. Am I the only one who feels like they are pro life or trying to scare us
After reading through this I am also very sceptical.

Reactions: LetMeBeSad and Meditation guide
Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
In the case of sn, inbutation is usually how the patient is provided oxygen
I like your typo. "Inbutation" or "inbutanetion" is how inhalation of butane may be called :-)

It's unlikely that intubation alone could help OP noticeably. I wonder if it's really possible to feel hard suffocation when you're semi-conscious because of hypoxia. As far as I remember my experience with hypoxia, when I accidentally fell on my back and couldn't breathe, I became tranquil after terrible suffocation and fear of death. I was able to resume breathing only when I was nearly unconscious, and I didn't care about anything at that moment, although I wasn't suicidal.

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Don't worry, seriously.
Cases like these are very rare, as the majority who attempt with SN have it relatively peaceful; not that much pain, at least no pain to the point where it's unbearable, and unconsciousness within 12 minutes; with minimal vomiting, and we don't have enough information from the OP yet to verify anything for sure. Don't panic.
If one was really concerned about being an outlier – such as OP – couldn't they just take a massive dose of benzos to blackout before the effects of the SN kick in?

Obviously this would require appropriate timing but then by the time the SN kicks in, any tachycardia, or suffering from respiratory side effects would not be felt.

I don't know why more people aren't talking about this. It's essentially what the PPH recommends for cardiac switches and that's literally inducing a heart attack...

Reactions: Deleted member 65988
G

G50

Jun 28, 2023
When I tried using it, my heart was about to jump out of my chest. I felt like I was suffocating, and going unconscious took WAY too long. I'm still alive because I eventually called 9-11.

The Peaceful Pill e-Handbook 2022 recommends taking the beta blocker propranolol with the sodium nitrite, to slow down the heart. Though there is some controversy about this (see below).

The PPeH 2022 suggest 400 mg of propranolol (5 x 80 mg tablets, careful not to use slow acting propranolol). This apparently prevents the heart rate from rising to try to compensate for the low blood oxygen levels, and the PPeH say this will allow unconsciousness to come quicker.

PPeH 2022 says:
The lethality of nitrite can further be enhanced by the concurrent use of a B-blocker like propranolol. 400mg (5 x 80mg tablets) mixed with the dissolved nitrite and taken in the same drink.

The propranolol is then quickly absorbed and interferes with the compensatory cardiac response to the effects of the methemoglobin produced by the nitrite. As the brain received insufficient oxygen a message is sent to the heart to increase blood flow. However, with propranolol present, the message is blocked and with no increase in blood-flow to the brain, consciousness is quickly lost.
Source: Page 200, Peaceful Pill e-Handbook 2022.

You can buy propranolol at prescription-free overseas pharmacies. Just search on the Yandex.com search engine for "prescription-free pharmacies".

However, another version of the PPH from the same year has removed this recommendation for propanol:

Propanol
Source: Page 115, Peaceful Pill Handbook - The Essentials 2022.

I don't have the PPH 2023, so not sure if this controversy has been resolved.

Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Not an excessive amount, and definitely not a shit load like you mentioned… Consuming too many medications when you're already ingesting a poisonous substance may lead to elevated levels of nausea due to the increased contents in your stomach, including the SN which induces nausea and vomiting itself.

It's recommended to maintain a simple yet effective regimen wherein you plan to ingest a moderate amount of medications, only enough to do the job rather than overdoing it. You can determine the appropriate amount of your medications based on your tolerance to them, and from there adjusting the amount for your SN protocol. As for benzos, aim for a calming effect without possibly jeopardizing your attempt.

But, if the ODTs are available to you, then take them (but not in excess as in the case of you being too sedated you may be incapable of freeing yourself from an unexpected situation, like when you vomit too much and you're unable to drink the extra glasses of SN. It has happened before.) Just don't take too many pills.
Nvm I had not read this...

I wish there were more reports on rectal use of SN... If I knew what effect it would have on my intestines/rectum I would just boof a bunch of benzos and then stick some SN up my arse as I pass out...

Vomiting wouldn't be an issue in this case.

Last edited:
Reactions: gbi2 and Meditation guide
D

Deleted member 65988

I like your typo. "Inbutation" or "inbutanetion" is how inhalation of butane may be called :-)

It's unlikely that intubation alone could help OP noticeably. I wonder if it's really possible to feel hard suffocation when you're semi-conscious because of hypoxia. As far as I remember my experience with hypoxia, when I accidentally fell on my back and couldn't breathe, I became tranquil after terrible suffocation and fear of death. I was able to resume breathing only when I was nearly unconscious, and I didn't care about anything at that moment, although I wasn't suicidal.
That's usually the standard of what is the procedure for oxygen loss even though it does nothing especially if the levels of Methomoglobinemia have progressed towards lethal levels.

It's hard to know since we don't know to what extent OP was affected by Hypoxia here. It isn't usually suffocation/choking as as a symptom either, it's more so a shortness of breath and at this point, unconscious usually follows.
couldn't they just take a massive dose of benzos to blackout before the effects of the SN kick in?
This is what I plan to do and it's mostly worked for people like who used benzos as part of their regimen.
After reading through this I am also very sceptical.
Anyway we'll see what OP says, if they do come back and are able to share what they can to help others because some are scared while others are skeptical so the sooner, the better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
The OP offered to show his bloodwork which would help to clear up some doubt.

When the hospital gave this paralyzed, poisoned man anesthesia, it should have been the coup de grace for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 65988
Lost cherry

Lost cherry

Student
Oct 21, 2023
My method will be sn, but now when i saw this post i am totally confused. I never heard about some case like this.. and i am so scary now..

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
My method will be sn, but now when i saw this post i am totally confused. I never heard about some case like this.. and i am so scary now..
Same. I don't know what to do now

Reactions: Lost cherry
Lost cherry

Lost cherry

Student
Oct 21, 2023
We need to test sn before using. how is it possible that someone took 21gr sn and did not die until 911 arrived? we are all different, but none of us can stay alive when we lose oxygen. all other people died in 25 minutes or 45 max.

Reactions: アホペンギン, Deleted member 65988, LetMeBeSad and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
To never even lose consciousness? The only one like it recently turned out to be sodium natrate not nitrite.

Reactions: アホペンギン, Deleted member 65988, LetMeBeSad and 1 other person
Lost cherry

Lost cherry

Student
Oct 21, 2023
yes, maybe someone sent him nitrate by mistake. How do I know that my nitrite will not become nitrate?

D

Deleted member 65988

We need to test sn before using. how is it possible that someone took 21gr sn and did not die until 911 arrived? we are all different, but none of us can stay alive when we lose oxygen. all other people died in 25 minutes or 45 max.
Exactly, with how deadly and rapid SN, I'm completely at a loss for how op did not lose consciousness. I've seen quite a few articles that repeatedly state that an early administered dose of Methelyne blue is absolutely crucial to the increased chances of survival.
To never even lose consciousness? The only one like it recently turned out to be sodium natrate not nitrite.
Surprisingly, it's possible for people to still confuse the two.
Same. I don't know what to do now
See posts like this aren't helpful when the OP does not come back to provide clarity on some questions that need answers otherwise people will be left with nothing but fear and concern.

Reactions: Lupgevif and Meditation guide
D

Deleted member 65988

I mean these examples should show just deadly SN is

Attachments

• e252954.full (1).pdf
    648 KB · Views: 0
  • p148-150.pdf
    132.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Two_cases_of_fatal_methemoglobinemia_caused_by_sel.pdf
    272.7 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Meditation guide
ve.nin

ve.nin

Text
Nov 17, 2023
When I tried using it, my heart was about to jump out of my chest. I felt like I was suffocating, and going unconscious took WAY too long. I'm still alive because I eventually called 9-11. I was looking for something quick and painless. I'm thinking hanging would be preferable as you go unconscious in under 30 secs, otherwise at this point I think a gun is the most ideal option. Has anyone else who's survived SN also thought that it was unnecessarily time consuming and painful?
That's why I haven't chosen SN. You're not the first to experience that 🫂

• Love
Reactions: Spectre
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
Thank you for sharing your insights.
Considering how sensitive my gastrointestinal tract is - I don't even consider SN method for myself. I don't want to writhe in agony.

D

Deleted member 65988

This site is under attack in my opinion by people who dislike it and want to scare people.

SN has proven itself so maybe concentrate on posting failures with ropes, guns and jumping?
Well, we know that people attack this forum from time to time but we don't know what happened with OP as of yet and why thier experience was so different from the common experiences with SN.

aside from that, to try to scare people off of one particularly popular method does seem like a good way to do it but in OPs case, we don't have answers yet.

B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
OP wouldn't even know about SN most likely if it wasn't for this site yet they took it two years ago? So were they a member back then? Why just give their experiences now on a brand new account?

Reactions: SenseOfLoss and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

OP wouldn't even know about SN most likely if it wasn't for this site yet they took it two years ago? So were they a member back then? Why just give their experiences now on a brand new account?
The more questions like this pop up, the more I'd like op to come back and address it all because if they don't then it'll start to raise suspicion, even more so than some of what we've seen so far.

Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
The most popular books about suicide methods have been addressing SN for years now. This forum talk about SN because of these books, and not the other way around.

I just want to bring awareness to a small detail, though: in the off-topic section, OP made a post asking why they couldn't see chat or other people profiles "anymore", even though their account is 2 days old only. The use of the word "anymore" pretty much reveals they have been on this forum before. Maybe they were banned, maybe they lost their account. I still think they may not be lying about their SN attempt, but this person is indeed suspicious at this point.

• Yay!
Reactions: SenseOfLoss, John Ryder and betternever2havbeen
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
@Goku Black yeah, I hate to doubt people if they've been through a horrific attempt, it's just all very odd and we need clarification. Somehow don't think OP is gonna come back and give it though...

The most popular books about suicide methods have been addressing SN for years now. This forum talk about SN because of these books, and not the other way around.
I thought it was in the PPH and not much else...literally OP said no one at the hospital had a clue, that was the case in most hospitals until recently. It's not a common method anywhere else. That's another thing OP can soon clear up though.

Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
I thought it was in the PPH and not much else...literally OP said no one at the hospital had a clue, that was the case in most hospitals until recently. It's not a common method anywhere else. That's another thing OP can soon clear up though.
Yeah, that is one interesting thing to note indeed. The PPH, a book about bringing death upon oneself, has been around for a good while now, I wonder how it has not attracted enough attention from people whose literal job is avoiding death.

B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
@Lupgevif do you mean the pro-lifers?

B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
@Lupgevif oh lol soz I get you now. It's originally meant to be for 50+ so I guess that's part of the reason?

Trakehner

Trakehner

Student
Apr 22, 2023
I also had a failed SN attempt. It was September 2022. I might make a thread of my own at some point to answer questions.

Reactions: Unknown21, Spectre, betternever2havbeen and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.