• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I don't care about what you think either, you are just an irrelevant random nobody in a forum. I bet you haven't implemented any CTB setup, measured anything or tested anything.
First off, it's absolutely none of your business what I'm doing. I move at my own pace as I see fit. Second, you have a lot of nerve, really - apparently you have EVERYTHING you need to CTB, and, yet, here you still are, hanging around, giving others advice about inert gas, some of whom take your advice and run with it, when you aren't even capable (apparently) of demonstrating its effectiveness yourself.

I think I'm gonna believe the biggest CTB expert in the world (Dr Philip Nitschke) when he says that death is peaceful and painless with certain methods instead of a random folk in a forum.
You mean the one with the ulterior motives - $$$? https://www.amazon.com/Books-Dr-Philip-Nitschke/s?rh=n:283155,p_27:Dr+Philip+Nitschke What a fitting example - another one who seems to have the mantra, "Do as I say, NOT as I do".

There isn't anyone on this earth, who hasn't actually died, who can tell you what it feels like to die. Period. Drop the mic. Full stop.

Why don't you just keep doing whatever it is you're doing, and I'll do the same.