• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

Teenytiny

Experienced
Feb 1, 2022
I tried s n it was the most pain I've ever been in
In my life so much vomiting and pain if I snort it instead will it go straight into my blood stream I can't go through that pain again when it didn't even work

Reactions: No_Longer_Human
L

lifehurtsuk

Mar 25, 2022
No way! Sound like such a horrible experience. Where did you get the sn?

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Does your product say Nitrite or Nitrate?

T

Teenytiny

Experienced
Feb 1, 2022
It's sodium nitrite from ic I will say this though I have an extremely sensitive stomach and started throwing up within 5 mins of taking it so I don't know how much stayed in my body but the pain was excruciating in my stomach and head I did take buccastem which is one that was suggested but it didn't work but again I have an extremely sensitive stomach I just need away for it to get directly in my blood stream I know if you snort fentanyl it gets directly in your blood stream but I can't get hold of that so I wandered if snorting sn might work then it won't enter my stomach and hopefully won't be sick

Niirvana

Niirvana

♥Soon♥
Sep 18, 2020
It's sodium nitrite from ic I will say this though I have an extremely sensitive stomach and started throwing up within 5 mins of taking it so I don't know how much stayed in my body but the pain was excruciating in my stomach and head I did take buccastem which is one that was suggested but it didn't work but again I have an extremely sensitive stomach I just need away for it to get directly in my blood stream I know if you snort fentanyl it gets directly in your blood stream but I can't get hold of that so I wandered if snorting sn might work then it won't enter my stomach and hopefully won't be sick
How much SN did you try?

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
So what happened? Did you just ride it out and everything went back to normal? Did you receive medical attention? Do you remember how much water you used?

T

Teenytiny

Experienced
Feb 1, 2022
Not much water I decided to ride it out hoping I would die but like I said I was being sick within 5 minutes of taking it so I didn't keep the whole tablespoon down It took bout 2 days too feel normal but my kidneys still hurt I'm not sure I'd its normal to impact your kidneys but I think there's some damage done they're a little sore

Reactions: Shu
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Not much water I decided to ride it out hoping I would die but like I said I was being sick within 5 minutes of taking it so I didn't keep the whole tablespoon down It took bout 2 days too feel normal but my kidneys still hurt I'm not sure I'd its normal to impact your kidneys but I think there's some damage done they're a little sore

When was the last time you peed? It does affect the kidneys in a way that it shrinks the ureters preventing urine from entering the bladder. Worst case scenario is a renal failure.

T

Teenytiny

Experienced
Feb 1, 2022
When was the last time you peed? It does affect the kidneys in a way that it shrinks the ureters preventing urine from entering the bladder. Worst case scenario is a renal failure.
If I get renal failure can they force me to have treatment against my will I'm in the uk and everytime they hurt I just keep thinking please fail please fail but I don't want to be forced to have treatment I've not been paying very much actually but I haven't been able to drink very much because it hurts and makes me feel sick if I have more than a mouthful every hour or two

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
They may force you to get dialysis treatment to flush out your kidneys and that usually is a life long thing. End stage renal failure takes about a week with non-treatment to cause death. The pain level is pretty intense.

T

Teenytiny

Experienced
Feb 1, 2022
I'm going to try snorting just a little bit tonight to see whether it makes me sick hopefully it won't make me vomit but I'm just going to test it with a bit so if the snorting doesn't work it doesn't cause so much pain again

T

Teenytiny

Experienced
Feb 1, 2022
I didn't try snorting it yet for anyone wandering I'm kinda worried it will make me really ill again instead of kill me I need it to be successfull

deathbydragon

deathbydragon

take me with you
Mar 17, 2022
Excruciating stomach pain isn't a side effect I've heard about SN before...

No_Longer_Human

No_Longer_Human

I'm coping I swear :)
Sep 9, 2021
Sounds kind of similar to when I tried. There wasn't really physical pain for me but plenty of vomiting and other suffering. (Becoming immobilized but still aware before passing out mainly. It was awful)

Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
Try snorting table salt and see if how that feels. *shakes head*

Last edited:
Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
The thought that if I fail, I could damage my kidneys really bothers me. Due to rheumatism, I have hemolysis and this temporarily has a terrible effect on my kidneys - my body and especially my legs swell. It can be very painful. It also causes a rapid heartbeat - it feels like panic. Has anyone else had kidney problems since that failed attempt SN? Of course, I will do a 48-hour regimen and take meto, maintain a dosage of 25 grams and do everything to achieve success, but I am so afraid of failure. Damn, I'm such a pussy.

N

notwavinbutdrowning

Jan 20, 2023
What about crushing them into tablets and using them up the poo shoot?

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
The thought that if I fail, I could damage my kidneys really bothers me. Due to rheumatism, I have hemolysis and this temporarily has a terrible effect on my kidneys - my body and especially my legs swell. It can be very painful. It also causes a rapid heartbeat - it feels like panic. Has anyone else had kidney problems since that failed attempt SN? Of course, I will do a 48-hour regimen and take meto, maintain a dosage of 25 grams and do everything to achieve success, but I am so afraid of failure. Damn, I'm such a pussy.
In that case, maybe you should move on from sn entirely. If you have concerns that it may make things even worse given your cormobidity.

Orbitc

Orbitc

Sorry for my English
Jul 2, 2023
In that case, maybe you should move on from sn entirely. If you have concerns that it may make things even worse given your cormobidity.
No, it's just the previous failed attempt that makes me afraid. Im just have to do everything right.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
No, I will use SN in the future. I had an unsuccessful attempt with digoxin.
Digoxin? Never ever heard of that. To tell the truth, with regards to SN, most people seem to recover without any sequelae but it can't be said how anyone will react to SN should they be saved. I know I stand a higher chance of death due to my cardiovascular issues since that does exacerbate toxicity of it.

Reactions: Orbitc