• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

Ephemeron

human trash
Dec 17, 2023
I just can't take this shit anymore. I'm drinking more and more. I was abused as a child and nothing ever worked out for me.

What is even the point of fucking life? I get it if you're a happy person who grew up with nice circumstances and all, but I can't feel anything except pain. Everything I've ever tried to do went to shit. What did I do to deserve this? Why can't I just die already? Why can't I fucking do it? I'm so pathetic.

I just want to be out of my misery. Why is that so horrible? Fuck you anti-choice fake pieces of shit. My entire life has been misery. "Get help"? You don't think I've tried? FUCK YOU.

This is HELL.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It really does disgust me how there is no acceptance towards suicide even know there is so much suffering in existing, I despise those who are against the right to die. But anyway it sounds really horrible what you've been through, I hope that you eventually find freedom from this hellish existence.

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot 🫖
Apr 6, 2024
They read these vents but they never understand that some of us have tried again and again and only then after this can we genuinely say our right to die is absolute and unquestionable ✊👊🤜🤛💪

Reactions: Ephemeron
E

Ephemeron

human trash
Dec 17, 2023
They read these vents but they never understand that some of us have tried again and again and only then after this can we genuinely say our right to die is absolute and unquestionable ✊👊🤜🤛💪
That's absolutely right. They just don't get it. I don't believe anyone should be encouraged to CTB, but some of our lives are MISERY. These fake pieces of shit convince themselves that simply by saying "get therapy" they're doing a good deed or something. I just don't want to fuck things up by crippling myself. I want to die peacefully. PLEASE why can't I do this? I just don't fucking get it. You arrogant pieces of shit reading these things. I've TRIED for so fucking long to "heal", but your precious therapists only made things worse. My life is HELL.

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot 🫖
Apr 6, 2024
@Ephemeron oh but god forbid other suicidal people talk to eachother and all of a sudden it's a crime and we're encouraging suicide and praying on the vulnerable 🤷 and suddenly your suicidal thoughts become a crime or land you in a psych ward with loads of follow-up psychiatric treatments.

Reactions: Ephemeron
E

Ephemeron

human trash
Dec 17, 2023
@Ephemeron oh but god forbid other suicidal people talk to eachother and all of a sudden it's a crime and we're encouraging suicide and praying on the vulnerable 🤷 and suddenly your suicidal thoughts become a crime or land you in a psych ward with loads of follow-up psychiatric treatments.
It's sick, just fucking sick. I can't even tell my real thoughts to these fuckers or I will get thrown in jail (it's jail by another name). It's so sick. They don't want us talking together because it exposes their SICK system. Just let me fucking die in peace :(

• Aww..
Reactions: WoNkEy_DoNkEy