• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

nottinghams

Apr 15, 2024
method for F. this should be simple if I can verify purity and a reliable method is accessible.

- Ensure at least 3-6 hours of non-discovery to eliminate resuscitation.

- Drink whiskey beforehand to minimize fear and increase death (just enough to be comfortable with)

take an anti-emetic* (What kind? I need a reference)

(snort with straw, like crack) at least 2mg* of (powder) fentanyl, perhaps 1-2 (mg) more to overkill in case of error
*each packet I bought was supposedly 0.100 g and I have 10 packets.

and then lie down somewhere and be at peace.
Concerns:
> does smoking work? would rectal administration work and be reasonably easy to do?
>I've never used an iv and have no idea how to operate it or where to get a saline solution for practice. if smoking/snorting/rectal/or even oral works just as fine, please let me know.
> Not allowed to source but I bought off darkweb market with a vendor who had positive reviews for purity of F (and when I asked another opinion on the listing I was told it could just be part nitazene at worst but wouldn't be much different) It seems pretty good, but word of mouth can only go so far and I want to order testing strips off a known lab to be certain of the powder's contents.
If all this looks good, let me know your thoughts on everything. I gotta make sure I can do this right. If I can't, I'll have to use another ctb method. But I want to believe I've got it.

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
method for F. this should be simple if I can verify purity and a reliable method is accessible.

- Ensure at least 3-6 hours of non-discovery to eliminate resuscitation.

- Drink whiskey beforehand to minimize fear and increase death (just enough to be comfortable with)

take an anti-emetic* (What kind? I need a reference)

(snort with straw, like crack) at least 2mg* of (powder) fentanyl, perhaps 1-2 (mg) more to overkill in case of error
*each packet I bought was supposedly 0.100 g and I have 10 packets.

and then lie down somewhere and be at peace.
Concerns:
> does smoking work? would rectal administration work and be reasonably easy to do?
>I've never used an iv and have no idea how to operate it or where to get a saline solution for practice. if smoking/snorting/rectal/or even oral works just as fine, please let me know.
> Not allowed to source but I bought off darkweb market with a vendor who had positive reviews for purity of F (and when I asked another opinion on the listing I was told it could just be part nitazene at worst but wouldn't be much different) It seems pretty good, but word of mouth can only go so far and I want to order testing strips off a known lab to be certain of the powder's contents.
If all this looks good, let me know your thoughts on everything. I gotta make sure I can do this right. If I can't, I'll have to use another ctb method. But I want to believe I've got it.
So what happened??

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
So you have 1 gram of fentanyl right?

Oral bioavailability varies from 3% to 15% by my calculations, not 33% according to Wikipedia.
The best way after IV is to make a solution with DMSO and massage it into the skin, especially in the thinnest parts.
Next would be rectally and then inhaled.