• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Contraband

Contraband

Incompatible Software
May 26, 2024
@ThisGameIsOverrated Smoking off tin foil is extremely easy and I've witnessed people drop like this as well as OD'd many times like this myself but narcan was always administered
to flavor
The juice isn't for flavour, grapefruit juice increases the potential to make you overdose

Last edited:
T

ThisGameIsOverrated

I need RCs
May 6, 2024
Boof/rectal, topically w dmso or intramuscular
bro I'm not shoving drugs up my ass wtf plus I'm not using fent I'm using a nitazene

• Yay!
Reactions: Otaku
EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
bro I'm not shoving drugs up my ass wtf plus I'm not using fent I'm using a nitazene
You are talking to the person that has done probably the most research on nitazenes out of all the users here.

• Informative
Reactions: LunarLight and ThisGameIsOverrated
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023

shoving drugs up to ass is kinda fun to be honest.. šŸ˜‚ @Otaku

It doesn't matter If its fent or nitazene, If they are highly lipid soluble, it not gonna work well intranasally I think (theres no studies about it so cant compare clearly with others roa)

You are talking to the person that has done probably the most research on nitazenes out of all the users here.

The thing I can say is if the person has no experience in IV, better study these routes above and see which one they feel most comfortable doing. Oral opioids are a very big risk duo to their lower bioavailability and opioid-induced vomiting, I myself vomited a dinner just with topically applied opioid so you can get the idea... but it was an almost unintentional overdose.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Otaku and EyesOfNight
Contraband

Contraband

Incompatible Software
May 26, 2024
Mind if I ask your issue with smoking it? I can't think of any issues other than wind if you're gonna be outside,and then there's still was to handle that

T

ThisGameIsOverrated

I need RCs
May 6, 2024
Mind if I ask your issue with smoking it? I can't think of any issues other than wind if you're gonna be outside,and then there's still was to handle that
I don't know how I'd set it up to be smoked afaik it's not as simple as putting weed buds in a joint

T

ThisGameIsOverrated

I need RCs
May 6, 2024
It doesn't matter If its fent or nitazene, If they are highly lipid soluble, it not gonna work well intranasally I think (theres no studies about it so cant compare clearly with others roa)
I think maybe you're wrong i've seen someone who snorted them just fine

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
I think maybe you're wrong i've seen someone who snorted them just fine

Maybe so, I read yesterday that fentanyl has high nasal bioavailability. My opinion will be constantly changing as I'm always wanting to know more :)

• Love
Reactions: ThisGameIsOverrated
S

SassyGirl52

Jan 22, 2024
This would be the best way for me but I'm 50 years old and wouldn't know how to get it. I couldn't just walk up and ask someone. I don't live in a big city but I know it's around because I hear about young teens using it usually on the news.

BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
No experience at all, sorry. But I did hear briefly the other day that they're on a similar level. Obviously do some good research about everything necessary though

Why apple juice? I've constantly heard to be careful mixing my opioids with grapefruit juice over the years but never apple juice
There is a chemical in grapefruit juice that disables many drugs. Not in apple juice.
But water is always better

EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
shoving drugs up to ass is kinda fun to be honest.. šŸ˜‚ @Otaku

The thing I can say is if the person has no experience in IV, better study these routes above and see which one they feel most comfortable doing. Oral opioids are a very big risk duo to their lower bioavailability and opioid-induced vomiting, I myself vomited a dinner just with topically applied opioid so you can get the idea... but it was an almost unintentional overdose.
Did you vomit while taking the opioid while still have the effects or was it during withdrawal? That's an important distinction that needs to be clarified. I only experienced severe nausea during the withdrawal.

Also, from what I remember, IN requires high water solubility so that's a less lideal ROA for opioids.

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
Did you vomit while taking the opioid while still have the effects or was it during withdrawal? That's an important distinction that needs to be clarified. I only experienced severe nausea during the withdrawal.

Also, from what I remember, IN requires high water solubility so that's a less lideal ROA for opioids.

While having the effect

Reactions: EyesOfNight
darkSea

darkSea

Mar 7, 2024
@Contraband How long after smoking fent do you become unconscious? Just enough time to quickly secure a bag over the head?

I'm thinking I could down 50mg of Ativan in solution, maybe even in GHB (another respiratory depressant), and then smoke. In your opinion, how reliable would that method be?

Contraband

Contraband

Incompatible Software
May 26, 2024
@Contraband How long after smoking fent do you become unconscious? Just enough time to quickly secure a bag over the head?

I'm thinking I could down 50mg of Ativan in solution, maybe even in GHB (another respiratory depressant), and then smoke. In your opinion, how reliable would that method be?
the stuff i've been getting lately, i'm out in 5-10 mins after smoking. it depends on a bunch of things like tolerance, body weight, substance purity, etc. But i really think this idea could work. the benzos would definitely help, i'd take them a few hours before if i had any. but i find opioids calming enough that i don't know if i would need benzos. your ideas seem good though. i've also thought you could partially secure the bag over the head, then take whatever you're going to right before planning to blackout, and all you have to do is pull it down

Reactions: darkSea
darkSea

darkSea

Mar 7, 2024
the stuff i've been getting lately, i'm out in 5-10 mins after smoking. it depends on a bunch of things like tolerance, body weight, substance purity, etc. But i really think this idea could work. the benzos would definitely help, i'd take them a few hours before if i had any. but i find opioids calming enough that i don't know if i would need benzos. your ideas seem good though. i've also thought you could partially secure the bag over the head, then take whatever you're going to right before planning to blackout, and all you have to do is pull it down
How long does someone go out for when smoking? For example, I have no tolerance, and would try to smoke a LOT. Like I'll get a gram, with maybe 15% fent from a dark net market, and try to smoke as much as I could. Besides being found, could it also fail because I wake up too fast?

Reactions: Contraband
Minsu

Minsu

Suicidal korean girl šŸ‡°šŸ‡·šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ
Jan 17, 2023
I'm addicted to Tramadol and I'm taking 650mg every single day. It's a lot I know. How much fe would you take if you were me? Thanks

W

Wolf Girl

Nothing ever got better
Jun 12, 2024
Would it be okay if I PM'd you for advice, Contraband?

Contraband

Contraband

Incompatible Software
May 26, 2024
How long does someone go out for when smoking? For example, I have no tolerance, and would try to smoke a LOT. Like I'll get a gram, with maybe 15% fent from a dark net market, and try to smoke as much as I could. Besides being found, could it also fail because I wake up too fast?
depends on dosage and tolerance like before, but in my experience i've blacked out for anywhere between 1 and 12 hours. but usually it's at least 3 or 4. you're definitely on to the right idea. and luckily, compared to sn and n, once it's in your bloodstream there's no turning back unless you get hit with narcan. some people seem to be interested in ingesting fent which i don't think is a good idea. smoking or taking it up the nose seems ideal to me.

if you mean waking up before the bag causes suffocation, i'd say yeah. cause when you realize you're suffocating, your si will kick in and you will rip it off, i expect. but while blackouts are considered overdoses, many overdoses are not fatal. hence the idea to add in the plastic bag
I'm addicted to Tramadol and I'm taking 650mg every single day. It's a lot I know. How much fe would you take if you were me? Thanks
Hey Minsu. that is definitely a lot, i'm sorry to hear you deal with that and i hope it doesn't affect your personal life or sleep too severely. hopefully you can overcome that. i'd love to give you advice but i am not a medical professional and i feel like a fraud giving you dosages... i'm sorry.
Would it be okay if I PM'd you for advice, Contraband?
of course, i don't mind

Reactions: darkSea
darkSea

darkSea

Mar 7, 2024
Thanks for the knowledge and advice @Contraband. One last question, how much is it possible to smoke in one inhale. With no tolerance, I'm guessing just one big inhale is all I can do(?). So for example, can I smoke half a gram, 0.2 or less in one big hoot?