• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

IWishToDie

IWishToDie

I check notifications once per week
Dec 31, 2023
Honestly I never thought of that. I think you make a good case here, if so many people are failing 25g and yet it should be so fatal, then it makes sense.
They probably received low purity SN because of a negligent vendor. I don't see how you would survive 25g unless you mixed it with something that converted it to nitrate, for example. I don't know.

M

moron

Nov 14, 2023
I swallowed 2.6g of sn wrapped in a rizla. No other recommended meds. Gave me the most incredibly painful head for 24 hours and couldn't walk straight but wasn't sick and clearly did not die
As I was reading this thread I was just wondering about the possibility of ingesting it in paper like this. In younger days my friends and I would "parachute" substances in this way, and it had me considering this as a possibility, because SN would probably release into the stomach faster than it would if ingested in gelcaps.

Of course 25g would require quite a few parachutes lol.

Jw, why did you decide to ingest 2.6g of SN in a rolling paper? Was it just as an experiment to see how the stuff would make you feel? Thank you for your contribution

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Vizzy compiled a large list of SN ctb attempts, both successful and unsuccessful. What I noticed, reading through it, was failure rate notably increased once the SN dose went below 20g.
Very much noticed too although I've seen people die from 18g and a little less.

Tzu

Tzu

Feb 5, 2024
Well, the LD50 (the dose required to kill half of subjects who inject the substance) for SN is set at 71mg/kg in humans, or 0.071g/kg. That would be a 7.1g dosage for a 100kg person for reference. Realistically, nobody is looking to leave their suicide up to 50/50 odds and accounting for differences in body reaction I think the currently established dosages are reasonable.

Vomiting based failure is just a fact of the method, honestly i'd be more inclined to look at the supporting drugs people are using in their SN protocol and if they're adequately testing their reactions together before their attempt. Complete anecdote but initial doses of propranolol make me nauseous, if i didn't know that and added it into my plan it would be a major unconsidered point of failure.