• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

neonlol

May 21, 2022
44/53 of those that took it on purpose died (89% of men died, 67% of women, but the sample size for women was smaller)
Even 57% of those that were hospitalized died
In 95 cases, it was possible to collect information relating to the symptoms (Figure 3). The symptoms that were most commonly presented were cyanosis of the face and/or extremities (64; 48.49%), breathing abnormalities (64; 48.49%), altered level of consciousness (57; 43.18%), dizziness (30; 22.73%), vomiting (28; 21.21%), nausea (22; 16.67%), pain (headache: 18, 13.64%; abdominal pain: 1, 0.76%, and chest pain: 1, 0.76%), and tachycardia (19; 14.39%).

Ijerph 19 13996 g003

anguila_anguila

anguila_anguila

Feb 27, 2023
Thank you for this.
Some interesting results. Of course the symptoms were only reported by those who survived, and there does not appear to be any mention of the amounts ingested in this particular paper, so we can't know what the correlation is between the amount of substance ingested and the frequency of each of the symptoms.

Reactions: leaf23 and neonlol
F

FireWalkWithMe

Experienced
Jun 18, 2022
83% of those varied cases of which we know little about.

The success rate of a particular regime associated with the method is likely to be quite different. It could be significantly higher than the 83%

Conversely if you do a "test" like some on here have mistakenly done, it is probable death would be far more infrequent than 83% due to the lower quantities.

So as we know with poisons, it's a lot to do with a dose.

Reactions: my-end
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Thanks a lot for posting this. This review is very informative and seems to confirm what we know about SN so far. There is a reason why the PPH suggests SN as a reliable and somewhat peaceful method. If you follow the instructions of the PPH and add benzos to the regimen, you can probably make it a somewhat comfortable option. I think there is a lot of unncessary fear mongering going on about this method plus it's one of the few methods that actually allow you to leave in your own bed. Sounds fine in my opinion.

Sparr0w

Sparr0w

please feed my pfp crumbs they are begging u
Jan 24, 2023
thanks for linking to this, i'm still gonna try statsing a bunch of goodbye/failure threads from here since i'll be looking at different things (i.e whether they took anti-emetics) ...and probably give up lol, but yknow X)

interesting read!

Reactions: neonlol