• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LittleBabyNothing

LittleBabyNothing

Suffering Autointoxification
Nov 22, 2020
Hi. i've read Stans guide, PPH and many previous threads but i am reading mixed things regarding Proton Pump Inhibitors and SN, hoping someone has knowledge....

I take lansoprazole 30mg daily for acid reflux ( sliding hiatus hernia). Do i need to stop taking this prior to using SN? If so, how far before; days, weeks?

i have meto for antiemetic, benzo, ibuprofen and weed as part of my regime. Not using propranolol as i'm asthmatic.
Thank you in anticipation.
Lansoprazole is a PPI and shouldn't be used with SN. It will increase time until unconsciousness (stops the blood pressure lowering) and interferes with the absorption of SN

I would suggest finding cimetidine or ranitidine if you can or just take meto and SN
This has made me ask...

LittleBabyNothing

LittleBabyNothing

Suffering Autointoxification
Nov 22, 2020
Anyone have any knowledge? Feel my time is getting closer and need to be as prepared as possible

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Lansoprazole is an anti acid and can be used. I think all medicines except SN and its backup are not essential and are just for making process more peaceful