• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
For fasting, can you fast for longer than what's required? As in the longer you fast the better? Do I really even have to eat or is it just for comfort's sake? I probably become hungry after 4 to 6 hours from the first meal.

I'm probably just going to drink a fruit smoothie with protein powder for the day to keep it as light as possible.

The time stamps are based on my eating habits, but I can probably push it much later if I wanted to take it around 12 or 1 am to make sure the roommate doesn't suspect anything. Since I read in one post that apparently our body starts to make noises while soon after becoming unconscious. This part bothers me.

I only have 100g of SN and Metoclopramide pills in 10mg form. Drinking water will be distilled for all uses.

** Note that 5mg Buspirone will be in my system since I've been taking it every day at midnight to reduce anxiety. I'm not entirely worried about the side-effects when mixing this with the method, but if you have real concerns then please share it.

------------------------------------
Here's how it's going to go:

Weight: 150 lbs

12:00 pm - Smoothie with a scoop of protein powder. This is Jamba Juice Strawberries Wild with a boost of protein powder (first and last meal)
12:30 pm - Start fasting (food) for 8 hours
6:30 pm - Start fasting (water) 2 hours before SN
7:30 pm - 400mg ibuprofen with only a sip of distilled water
7:40 pm - 30mg of Metoclopramide (taking three 10mg at once)
8:00 pm - Prepare 2 cups of SN. A little more than 4 teaspoons per cup with 50 ml water.
Maybe 4 1/2 teaspoons to accommodate _Broken_alice's concerns about the purity.
8:30 pm - Drink SN then lay down in bed (drink second if first cup is vomited)

Last edited:
Reactions: restingplace
K

Kalista

Feb 5, 2023
Bumping once only.

If there's nothing else then I'll just continue with this method and hope it takes me out of this place.

Last edited:
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
For fasting, can you fast for longer than what's required? As in the longer you fast the better? Do I really even have to eat or is it just for comfort's sake? I probably become hungry after 4 to 6 hours from the first meal.

I'm probably just going to drink a fruit smoothie with protein powder for the day to keep it as light as possible.

The time stamps are based on my eating habits, but I can probably push it much later if I wanted to take it around 12 or 1 am to make sure the roommate doesn't suspect anything. Since I read in one post that apparently our body starts to make noises while soon after becoming unconscious. This part bothers me.

I only have 100g of SN and Metoclopramide pills in 10mg form. Drinking water will be distilled for all uses.

** Note that 5mg Buspirone will be in my system since I've been taking it every day at midnight to reduce anxiety. I'm not entirely worried about the side-effects when mixing this with the method, but if you have real concerns then please share it.

Here's how it's going to go:

Weight: 150 lbs

12:00 pm - Smoothie with a scoop of protein powder. This is Jamba Juice Strawberries Wild with a boost of protein powder (first and last meal)
12:30 pm - Start fasting (food) for 8 hours
6:30 pm - Start fasting (water) 2 hours before SN
7:30 pm - 400mg ibuprofen with only a sip of distilled water
7:40 pm - 30mg of Metoclopramide (taking three 10mg at once)
8:00 pm - Prepare 2 cups of SN. A little more than 4 teaspoons per cup with 50 ml water.
Maybe 4 1/2 teaspoons to accommodate _Broken_alice's concerns about the purity.
8:30 pm - Drink SN then lay down in bed (drink second if first cup is vomited)

There shouldn't be anything wrong with fasting longer than required. As long you fast 8-10+ hours or you feel like you've your stomach is empty enough then it should be fine. Remember the point of fasting is to make it less likely to throw up the SN. As for the rest instead of using a teaspoon it's advisable you use a digital scale if you are able to get one, but if you're not here's a chart from one of the main SN threads:

IMG 1290

If you still feel unsure about anything I said please do more research.

dinosavr

dinosavr

take me to the rooftop šŸŒƒ
Dec 14, 2023
To me it looks good. I think the idea of fasting is to make your stomach empty and 8 hours is enough to do it, but it's also important that you feel good and relaxed so if you don't want to eat anything, I don't think it will be a problem.

The only flaw of your plan I've been able to notice is doing it at home. Do you have any option to attempt when your roommate is outside or in a hotel room? It would suck if your attempt was disturbed just because someone had to pee at night or whatever

K

Kalista

Feb 5, 2023
To me it looks good. I think the idea of fasting is to make your stomach empty and 8 hours is enough to do it, but it's also important that you feel good and relaxed so if you don't want to eat anything, I don't think it will be a problem.

The only flaw of your plan I've been able to notice is doing it at home. Do you have any option to attempt when your roommate is outside or in a hotel room? It would suck if your attempt was disturbed just because someone had to pee at night or whatever
He's a deep sleeper. It's not going to be a problem.
There shouldn't be anything wrong with fasting longer than required. As long you fast 8-10+ hours or you feel like you've your stomach is empty enough then it should be fine. Remember the point of fasting is to make it less likely to throw up the SN. As for the rest instead of using a teaspoon it's advisable you use a digital scale if you are able to get one, but if you're not here's a chart from one of the main SN threads:

View attachment 127808

If you still feel unsure about anything I said please do more research.
I'm going off off Vizzy's SN Bible post which is supposed to be the most updated information, that's why I have 25g set as the amount. Showing this chart just creates frustration because it goes away from the recommended SN dose.
From around 4 teaspoons it goes down to 3 teaspoons based on my weight.
So what is it really? There seems to be quite a number of different information people are showing around here.

Last edited:
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
He's a deep sleeper. It's not going to be a problem.

I'm going off off Vizzy's SN Bible post which is supposed to be the most updated information, that's why I have 25g set as the amount. Showing this chart just creates frustration because it goes away from the recommended SN dose.
From around 4 teaspoons it goes down to 3 teaspoons based on my weight.
So what is it really? There seems to be quite a number of different information people are showing around here.
Because measuring with a teaspoon isn't going to be exact. It's conflicting information because using a teaspoon isn't going to give an exact measurement as compared to a scale. Again if this isn't enough info to go on then research more.

K

Kalista

Feb 5, 2023
Where did the chart for the SN requirements based on bodyweight come from that's shared above?
Why is this being spread around with most not knowing the original source of who created it?
I believe these are important questions to be answered when dealing with this type of situation. Especially when people are just believing the chart's accuracy.

I didn't find this chart in any of the handbooks both pph and ppeh, nor in Stan's or Vizzy's guide.
I've already searched around and people are just sharing the image link for it.

Reactions: toms_space_station