• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023
MY SN REGIME

8hrs before: food fast (minimal water)
2hrs before: water fast
1hr before: 600mg ibuprofen OR 1000mg paracetamol
40mins before: 30mg meto
30mins before: sleeping pills*
SN drink: crushed benzos* in water
(1st drink) 25g in 50ml water
(2nd drink) 15g in 50ml water
(3rd drink) 15g in 50ml water
Optional: inhale NO2* continuously after drinking SN. For pain relief, anxiety relief, and going out with a bang.

* Have not obtained yet. These are optional.

Advice requested:
-Can I take sleeping pills together with the meto? Sleeping pills tend to take a while to work for me so I wanted to give then more than the recommended 30mins to kick in. Which are the best to use?
-Should I only consume the 2nd and 3rd glasses of SN if I throw up? If I don't throw up, should I drink them anyway just to be safe?
-Am I missing anything? Should I add anything?
-I am considering inhaling NO2 after drinking the SN. Could this potentially jeopardise anything or promote nausea/ vomiting?

Last edited:
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
MY SN REGIME

8hrs before: food fast (minimal water)
2hrs before: water fast
1hr before: 600mg ibuprofen OR 1000mg paracetamol
40mins before: 30mg meto
30mins before: sleeping pills*
SN drink: crushed benzos* in water
(1st drink) 25g in 50ml water
(2nd drink) 15g in 50ml water
(3rd drink) 15g in 50ml water
Optional: inhale NO2 continuously after drinking SN. For pain relief, anxiety relief, and going out with a bang.

* Have not obtained yet. These are optional.

Advice requested:
-Can I take sleeping pills together with the meto? Sleeping pills tend to take a while to work for me so I wanted to give then more than the recommended 30mins to kick in. Which are the best to use?
-Should I only consume the 2nd and 3rd glasses of SN if I throw up? If I don't throw up, should I drink them anyway just to be safe?
-Am I missing anything? Should I add anything?
-I am considering inhaling NO2 after drinking the SN. Could this potentially jeopardise anything or promote nausea/ vomiting?
I'd skip the NO2 personally. It could provide pain relief or it could disorient you making you feel more uncomfortable. It raises blood pressure temporarily which isn't ideal. It could potentially increase nausea and vomiting but milage may vary. Nobody has combined it before so it's impossible to say + there's a lot of variability between people. Too many unknown factors.

Also do you really want to die to the WAWAWAWA? ;)

Only take the amount of sleeping pills with the meto that you know you can function enough to drink the glass of SN later on. You know your metabolism best. I personally plan to take a "functional" dose with my meto and then a larger dose that I could not function on with the SN.

Only drink the 2nd and 3rd glasses if you vomit. 25g is far more than you will need if you do not vomit (unless you weigh more than 100kg then take 35g)

Your regime looks sound and I'm sure will be effective.

Wishing you peace in living or dying :heart:

Painfu.Ll.suffering

Painfu.Ll.suffering

My D
Sep 17, 2023
Hi,
I have no real answers to your question, but i generally like your plan and I am with the same methods currently.
What kind of sleeping pills do you want to Take? And why?
I guess it will only jeopardize the plan because you might fall asleep or will be too tired to continue... And if you take it with or after the sn, don't know how your stomach will be emptied and what or when the contents will be Absorbed... And for the Nitro in the end you might be sleeping anyway... 😅

Reactions: exitplease
E

exitplease

Wanderer
Jul 10, 2023
I'd skip the NO2 personally. It could provide pain relief or it could disorient you making you feel more uncomfortable. It raises blood pressure temporarily which isn't ideal. It could potentially increase nausea and vomiting but milage may vary. Nobody has combined it before so it's impossible to say + there's a lot of variability between people. Too many unknown factors.

Also do you really want to die to the WAWAWAWA? ;)

Only take the amount of sleeping pills with the meto that you know you can function enough to drink the glass of SN later on. You know your metabolism best. I personally plan to take a "functional" dose with my meto and then a larger dose that I could not function on with the SN.

Only drink the 2nd and 3rd glasses if you vomit. 25g is far more than you will need if you do not vomit (unless you weigh more than 100kg then take 35g)

Your regime looks sound and I'm sure will be effective.

Wishing you peace in living or dying :heart:
Thankyou so much for your detailed response! I really appreciate it ♥️ It's good food for thought. Thanks for making me giggle also, I needed that.
I forgot one question - should I sip through a straw or chug it down? Chugging sounds slightly less unappealing than sipping, but I don't want to risk projectile vomiting it straight back up 😅

Last edited:
Rhizomorph1

Rhizomorph1

May you find peace in living or dying
Oct 24, 2023
Thankyou so much for your detailed response! I really appreciate it ♥️ It's good food for thought. Thanks for making me giggle also, I needed that.
I forgot one question - should I sip through a straw or chug it down? Chugging sounds slightly less unappealing than sipping, but I don't want to risk projectile vomiting it straight back up 😅
Whichever you prefer. If you are more sensitive to salty/bitter tastes then a straw works fine.

It's generally better to consume it quicker as this way you will absorb it quicker. Just don't take 30 minutes to sip on it lol.

If you can get it down within a minute or two using a straw then this is okay.

Users in the past have failed because they spent time sipping it and didn't even finish the full amount