• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

silentdude122

Feb 22, 2022
Guys really looking for a source after IC was shutdown. Please point me in the right direction

P

PleaseHelpMi

Mage
Dec 16, 2022
Thanks, do you happen to have any other sources of info or links to threads where clumping is said not to be an issue?
I'm trying to find ones where those who successfully ctb'd also mentioned their product clumping before hand.

Another issue is that I have seen some state that a blood test seeming successful can be misleading because s-nitrate can lead to a similar result as s-nitrite.
Do you happen to know if that claim is accurate?
It has been stated multiple times on this thread. Besides that you can just type 'clump' in search bar and you'll get a few more results. '
While sodium nitrite may cake, clump and harden within 6 months of the
manufacture date, the chemical assay will remain within manufacturing specifications for at least 3 years'
So you should be good. As for the claim of blood test being same for nitrate - it is unfounded atleast till now there hasn't been a single proof.
Just wondering, are antiemetics really needed to be successful? And if so, are all the ones that actually work unavailable without prescriptions in the US?
It is highly recommended since there is a high chance of vomiting. You can also prepare multiple glasses to drink so that even if you vomit the 1st one you can drink the 2nd one. As for your other question I don't know since i am not from us but i have seen people talking about some ae's that are available without prescription.
Take as much as you can take it, you know when I was testing the mixture I didn't notice any alchemical smell (which is worrysome now that I think about it) and what little I taste, tasted good almost as good as saltwater. Maybe it will all change when I actually drink the entire glass.

Blood is an energy conductor I am full of that I just need an outlet
There isn't going to be an alchemical smell since it is just a different type of salt and it does taste just like saltwater. Also I didn't understand what you meant by 'Blood is an energy conductor I am full of that I just need an outlet'?

Last edited:
D

dragonqueenrider89

Feb 22, 2023
I couldn't read through all the pages, but would Phenergan work as an antiemetic for the nausea? According to the NIH website it is a dopamine antagonist... Just curious.

H

HorriblePain

Apr 15, 2023
I weigh 405 pounds. I am under the impression that the typical recommended sodium nitrite doses are for someone of a normal weight.

1. Is there some way to calculate how much nitrite I need for my weight?
2. Will taking that much more nitrite increase the nausea that much more or will the degree of nausea be the same? I would use an antiemetic. Even so, I keep reading that a person of average weight taking a typical dose and using an antiemetic still becomes extremely nauseated and I am terrified that because I will probably need a much higher dose (due to my weight) that the nausea will be that much greater and I will end up vomitting it all up and failing.

Thank you for reading my question.

P

PleaseHelpMi

Mage
Dec 16, 2022
I weigh 405 pounds. I am under the impression that the typical recommended sodium nitrite doses are for someone of a normal weight.

1. Is there some way to calculate how much nitrite I need for my weight?
2. Will taking that much more nitrite increase the nausea that much more or will the degree of nausea be the same? I would use an antiemetic. Even so, I keep reading that a person of average weight taking a typical dose and using an antiemetic still becomes extremely nauseated and I am terrified that because I will probably need a much higher dose (due to my weight) that the nausea will be that much greater and I will end up vomitting it all up and failing.

Thank you for reading my question.
There isn't a method for that but for 100+ kg it is recommended to take 35g. Since you are 183 you should take 45g in 70ml I think? Keep 2-3 glasses. Also nausea is dependent on person to person so you won't know until you take it. Lastly people with more weight get nauseated less on average so that's a plus for you. But again each person is different so you won't know until you try.

D

Disaster

Experienced
Jan 24, 2023
I tried to ask it as a separate thread, but no one seems to respond.
I don't fully understand the doses of olanzapine suggested by Stans Guide, and I may not be able to acquire metho, so I'd prefer to learn how to calculate the recommended doses, if possible.
I also don't trust the PPH 2022 with the massive benzo overdose suggested for SN. What doses of Xanax (if nothing longer-acting is available) are suggested?
I'm aware that it's not a peer-reviewed scientific research, but maybe you know some resources. Thank you in advance

J

jolongone

Student
Feb 24, 2023
Just received my SN and it is a solid 100 grammes block. Does anyone know if this is ok? 🙏

StarMaiden

StarMaiden

when it's cold I'd like to die
Mar 3, 2023
This is going to sound strange, but I want to have a "test run" if possible. I want to take enough to become ill/maybe pass out but not enough to CTB. I feel like doing this would help me go through with it when I decide I want to, because it would help me know what to expect and prepare myself. (If for some reason it actually makes me CTB, then I don't have many complaints because I plan on it anyway... I'm just a bit of a scaredy-cat and like feeling more in control)

Are there any risks to doing this besides the obvious? I've read it's fairly safe in cases of failure.

I am 4'10" and about 90lbs, would 10g be sufficient?

Reactions: PleaseHelpMi
D

Disaster

Experienced
Jan 24, 2023
This is going to sound strange, but I want to have a "test run" if possible. I want to take enough to become ill/maybe pass out but not enough to CTB. I feel like doing this would help me go through with it when I decide I want to, because it would help me know what to expect and prepare myself. (If for some reason it actually makes me CTB, then I don't have many complaints because I plan on it anyway... I'm just a bit of a scaredy-cat and like feeling more in control)

Are there any risks to doing this besides the obvious? I've read it's fairly safe in cases of failure.

I am 4'10" and about 90lbs, would 10g be sufficient?
The main risk is medical incarceration known as involuntary admission, and it is really unlikely to improve anyones life. And of course may make another attempt impossible.
Also, meats processed with "food-safe" amounts of nitrite are known carcinogenic, aka known to increase the cancer risk. We don't know yet how overdosing on nitrite affects one's cancer risk if the person survives, because this agent has not been used for this purpose for too long. We will know in ten or twenty years, if this goddamn civilization stays around for such a long time.
Also, symptoms of non-lethal overdose for many substances are different than for a lethal one.
I understand how any sort of attempt is scary, but there's no way to know what you want to know, as the reaction for an actual lethal dose may be different.
Get help if you want help, if you want to be saved. A purposefully non-lethal attempts with SN are discouraged.

H

HadItAll

I just want to be completely forgotten
Feb 20, 2023
Since IC has been shut down would be nice if someone could DM me some alternatives

letsalllovelain:3

letsalllovelain:3

Lain Follower from Wired
Apr 14, 2023
Hi, I found SN with 96% purity, is it enough? I don't really want to buy an entire kg for the sake of 99% purity + I've read that 95% should be enough. Just making sure to buy the right product.

Elidibus

Elidibus

Riding home
Mar 27, 2023
Would storing SN in a fridge work? Received it some time ago, but there's still months to go for my planned date and my apartment will be at constant +30 celsius during summer.

D

Disaster

Experienced
Jan 24, 2023
Would storing SN in a fridge work? Received it some time ago, but there's still months to go for my planned date and my apartment will be at constant +30 celsius during summer.
Should be totally fine as long as it stays sealed to not let the water in (it's moisture from air that can degrade it, and the air in the fridge can contain a lot of moisture). They transport it in all climates without any consideration on temperatures, whatever it's in freaking Scandinavia or Africa, and it stays fine both for the food processing and lab use. Think of it a bit like table salt, does it matter if the salt is stored in +30 or in -30? Now adjust it to the fact that this specific salt (nitrite) is a poison and turns into something much less poisonous when it catches the moisture from the air. Also, as far as I remember, nitrite is dangerous in really high temperatures, like in actual fire. In the ambient temperature it should be perfectly fine. Even if said ambient temperature is considered a heat wave by us 😂

Elidibus

Elidibus

Riding home
Mar 27, 2023
Should be totally fine as long as it stays sealed to not let the water in (it's moisture from air that can degrade it, and the air in the fridge can contain a lot of moisture). They transport it in all climates without any consideration on temperatures, whatever it's in freaking Scandinavia or Africa, and it stays fine both for the food processing and lab use. Think of it a bit like table salt, does it matter if the salt is stored in +30 or in -30? Now adjust it to the fact that this specific salt (nitrite) is a poison and turns into something much less poisonous when it catches the moisture from the air. Also, as far as I remember, nitrite is dangerous in really high temperatures, like in actual fire. In the ambient temperature it should be perfectly fine. Even if said ambient temperature is considered a heat wave by us 😂

Thank you very much. Heat wave indeed, I'm from up North so our houses are built with insulation in mind, which is great for the winter but not so much during summer... Outside temperatures really go from -30 C to +30 C here and my building has no AC so I was worried that something will happen while I'll travel for a few months. Also considering just emptying and unplugging the fridge, might be better to store it there 🤔

• Hugs
Reactions: Disaster
D

Disaster

Experienced
Jan 24, 2023
Thank you very much. Heat wave indeed, I'm from up North so our houses are built with insulation in mind, which is great for the winter but not so much during summer... Outside temperatures really go from -30 C to +30 C here and my building has no AC so I was worried that something will happen while I'll travel for a few months. Also considering just emptying and unplugging the fridge, might be better to store it there 🤔
As far as I understand, it really doesn't matter as long as it stays sealed and it's not literally burning. Think about how table salt or baking soda is perfectly fine in such temperatures. Your laundry detergents and other household chemicals stay fine, nothing happens to it. It's the moisture from the air that could turn the SN into another, ineffective substance over time, but as long as it's sealed, I see no reason for it to degrade in any way. Think about foodstuffs that are supposed to be stored in the ambient temperature. Do they degrade in any way during those heat waves? Or medications that don't require refrigerating. You just don't leave them in direct sunlight and you're fine.

T

TheEndlessVoid

Mar 2, 2023
Could anyone possibly DM me a link to CCS? I think I found it but I'm not 100% sure

glitterypearls

glitterypearls

sing me to sleep
Mar 23, 2023
can someone please give me source for SN? I'm desperate I need it so I can know I have a method that give me comfort.

LastOrder

LastOrder

𝕀𝕥'𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕠𝕜𝕒𝕪
Apr 20, 2023
Looking for a SN source to Germany, help please

Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Got my DMs open now sry, need a SN source that sends to UK thanks

P

PoisonousPotato

Student
Feb 1, 2023
i'd like to have a source that ships in france if possible please

cherrybubblegum

cherrybubblegum

here and there
Nov 23, 2022
can someone pm me? made a post about my complex ptsd and my journey to cbt. please send a source

L

lostNaloneNS

Apr 21, 2023
This seems like a good method. I'm a bit confused though. I found the SN stuff on Amazon, which I'm thinking should be good. I couldn't get that German website to even load… so in general (non-science brain) speak, what is the other two things I would need? Also, a good website that doesn't require a pres would be great as well.

S

seekingpeacefulend

Apr 13, 2023
W
Follow an antiemetics regime, just a couple pills before SN aren't ideal.

Holy fuck, yes. They cost 5 times the SN.
Prochlorperazine, Metoclopramide and Domperidone are all dopamine blockers, but ideally you want Meto or any of its commercial names (Reglan, Primperan...)
Where can I find antiemetics regime please? I was just going to use a couple a few hrs before once I'm able to go ahead. Also worried the taste will make me puke it up. I'm bad with holding down bad tasting meds.

J

jruo

Apr 25, 2023
Has anyone successfully purchased the 65$ CSS option after it came back up and went up from 25$?
So far I've only hear one case of someone trying and it getting canceled and not refunded.

D

death_parade_83

Apr 15, 2023
hello to all, i'm new to the forum but not to plan about suicide. i wrote my hystory there

i began to read the thread of stan, and in meantime asked to dignitas (switzerland clinic) also about their procedure.

dignitas told me it will cost 4.500 $ around (+ 3.500 $ for psichiatric detailed declaration of capable intend and desire) . but they don't grant the green light and if request sent back i will remain with a loss of 8k dollars about and the same situation. and hearing the doctor about the psichiatric detailed declaration, against his interest, he told me is probable they don't accept. i don't know how not accept a similar situation of hell in heart and in earth but these are the facts. they can also not accept. they will say the motivation but the risk of being rejected is present.

now another 2 things about stan procedure:

i noted in a section there is mentioned the same dignitas, in the short method.

• Stat Dose

Some people will not want to wait 2 days or fear that two days of using an antiemetic will have a negative effect on them. Stat dose is equally successful as the two day regime. Dignitas only use a Stat Dose process. Remember to consider the appropriate fasting and try not to drink for 2 hours beforehand.

so is also probable after taking the risk of being rejected , paying for nothing, and do all the procedure with dignitas and psichiatry etc that i will end to use the same method ?
so what is the difference in case of dignitas if in every case i am the one i have to ingest ? i thought in dignitas they will use same method of cyanure of sentenced to death in u.s.a. with complete anesthesia......

also about the method of stan, how is possible without complete anesthesia that the body begin to feel unconscious without real pain but only diseases that can be surpassed with painkillers and other drugs ?

thanks for the replies friends....

Last edited: