• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

death_parade_83

Apr 15, 2023
Hello everyone, thank you for welcoming me to the forum.

I'll explain my situation right away, which I'm sorry to say is really dramatic.

Obviously without detracting from the adolescents and young people who write their torments here and ask for advice on how to die painlessly, I am certainly not going to judge the intensity of their pain, but I simply say immediately that in my case I carry the pain with me practically 35 years.

Yes, because I'm forty years old and in my life I've only spent five years peacefully, that is childhood and the miraculous year 2005. Then for the rest it was a continuous hell with very short breaks.

I'm already seeing with the Swiss dignitas for assisted suicide but since the forensic doctor who has to draw up the in-depth psychiatric report tells me that a very difficult path to complete, I'm starting to run out of time and I seriously have to pursue a backup road in the case this cannot be concluded.

My problems began in elementary school and then evolved into real obsessions that led me hopelessly to various hospitalizations during my adolescence until a final hospitalization in 2003 in the summer. Got out of there I thought my life was over. Miraculously, however, I still had a lot of strength at the age of twenty and with the pride of giving a better life to my parents and not accepting defeat, in addition to the right pharmacological treatment, in 2005 there was a real resurrection.

Unfortunately from then on, for a whole series of reasons, either my mistakes, business problems, my mother's death in 2014 and many other things, the situation got worse and worse.

Now I find myself completely alone with my father who is eighty years old and therefore won't have much time yet, with friends who by now have their own life, without a job, with having lost 2/3 of my properties due to mistakes, scams, cheaters and many other things, and above all without more energy and desire to go on. The drugs have now all been tried in all possible combinations, the psychiatrist who followed me told me clearly that there are no new drugs psychiatric medical science has not evolved in this aspect in the last twenty years unlike other medical sciences , therefore I am going ahead with only a basic cure and I have rather turned to the forensic psychiatrist as mentioned to start the procedure in Switzerland.

I repeat I know for sure that in Switzerland they have allowed assisted suicide to a girl from Naples who was about twenty years old, depression, but she still had a family and objectively although she was in a terrible state of years she was 20 she was not 40.

So I wonder why obviously when my father is gone, they shouldn't concede to me that I'm full of obsessions and depressions so I continue to feel bad every day, with little money, no job, and above all no more prospects of going on after having them try practically all and more, the possibility of ending this half life here.

However the possibility that for some strange reason they want to force me to live by surviving because survival would be talked about at that point for an indefinite number of years and for no more reason, literally dragging myself along in this hell even with a job that would allow me a basic subsistence, the possibility that they reject my question as absurd as it is and therefore, as mentioned, I have to look for alternatives.

Now the best alternative would be for me to have a heart attack when my father dies, so called heartbreak, which happens to some, but I don't know why I have an inkling that I won't be so lucky.

Alternatives are those of brutal suicide which, however, I have always feared because in addition to the pain there is the risk of being injured and that the suicide will not end, therefore remaining even worse than now.

I therefore read on the Internet that various users on this forum have been helped to end their earthly existence painlessly with a sodium nitrite preparation. I would therefore like to have detailed and precise information on how to use this method if things get really bad and the alternative of Switzerland is not possible because honestly after decades of suffering and things that have gone wrong, not only do I no longer have the strength this time but once my father dies I won't even have the motivation to go on. What am I going to do dragging myself for an indefinite number of years without a purpose in a sea of suffering? At this point the reason ceases unlike twenty years ago where I had found the strength because my parents were still there. In this case, once my father dies, there will be no one left, so I will find myself in much more difficult economic conditions than before, even if not yet desperate, but that is not so much the point, the point is that I will be completely alone and without any goals in the life, plus a sea of suffering due to obsessions and depressions. So at this point it is logic itself that says that it is better to close the curtain.

Thank you all.

redbathingduck

redbathingduck

Student
Mar 20, 2023
I hope things in Switzerland will ideally work out for you but I have heard it can be quite difficult to get 'accepted' for it so I understand you'd want to look at other options.

You should be able to find most if not all the important information in these threads. Feel free to ask if you have any specific questions after

onceinthefuturewas

onceinthefuturewas

Apr 13, 2023
I hope things work out for you at Switzerland, and I hope you can relax sometime.....☺️

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly sounds like you've suffered for such an incredibly long time so I hope that in whatever happens you find the freedom that you so desperately wish for. This world undeniably is such a hellish place and I envy those who are able to get assisted suicide, it's not even legal in my country.

D

death_parade_83

Apr 15, 2023
thank you to all for the info and the support. i hope to get finally a little bit of peace , that i was unable to find and / or built in this life

D

death_parade_83

Apr 15, 2023
i began to read the thread of stan, and in meantime asked to dignitas also about the procedure.

dignitas told me it will cost 4.500 $ around (+ 3.500 $ for psichiatric detailed declaration of capable intend and desire) . but they don't grant the green light and if request sent back i will remain with a loss of 8k dollars about and the same situation. and hearing the doctor about the psichiatric detailed declaration, against his interest, he told me is probable they don't accept. i don't know how not accept a similar situation of hell in heart and on earth but these are the facts. they can also not accept. they will say the motivation but the risk of being rejected is present.

now another 2 things about stan procedure:

i noted in a section there is mentioned the same dignitas, in the short method.

• Stat Dose

Some people will not want to wait 2 days or fear that two days of using an antiemetic will have a negative effect on them. Stat dose is equally successful as the two day regime. Dignitas only use a Stat Dose process. Remember to consider the appropriate fasting and try not to drink for 2 hours beforehand.

so is also probable after taking the risk of being rejected , paying for nothing, and do all the procedure with dignitas and psichiatry etc that i will end to use the same method ?
so what is the difference in case of dignitas if in every case i am the one i have to ingest ? i thought in dignitas they will use same method of cyanure of sentenced to death in u.s.a. with complete anesthesia......

also about the method of stan, how is possible without complete anesthesia that the body begin to feel unconscious without real pain but only diseases that can be surpassed with painkillers and other drugs ?

thanks for the replies friends....

Last edited: