• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
Yeah sn is actually better choice than any other drug overdose. Except fentanyl or n. Since it only require 15gr to end you.
Yep I thought so thats why I chose it but I'd rather have n

Reactions: Paloma, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
W

Wannadie

Sep 21, 2018
Yes eBay. You could also reach out to the seller for a discrete package. Most of the sellers will do this if you ask nicely.

uhm... how does it normally get delivered then? Does the box say what's inside? Because I def didn't think about that and if so I'm fucked

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and therhydler
Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
uhm... how does it normally get delivered then? Does the box say what's inside? Because I def didn't think about that and if so I'm fucked
No, i ordered 36 gram. It was an envelop. Nothing on it.

Reactions: Paloma, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
Es
What type of acid reducers are you taking?
Esomeprazole, i know it's doing something inside me because my flatulence has changed. Ordered on ebay from uk.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
Thanks. It kind of made me freak out haha
Mine wasn't discreet because I ordered it from a science research company. Lol my roommate saw the box and was like what's that I'll help you open it I was like oh I dont know I dony even remember ordering it and i made them open another amazon box instead. I still haven't opened it

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Crest33
Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018

I got mine on amazon ($10 for 100g I believe) so it just came in amazon packaging

Reactions: Paloma, Bluedew, Sinbad and 2 others
Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
I got mine on amazon ($10 for 100g I believe) so it just came in amazon packaging
Damn it, I really overpaid. I paid 10 euros for 36 gram. It better be good.

Reactions: Sinbad, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
Will it not work if you dont fast?

S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
Will it not work if you dont fast?

Dont think anyone can be 100% certain either way but if there is food in the stomach then it could impede the effectiveness of the method. All i can say really is try reduce the chances of failure therefore with SN fast before, take acid reducers (eating will make the stomach produce acid during digestion and thats counter-productive in SN method) and anti enemics to reduce the chance of vommiting the soltion

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Kingkelly
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
Dont think anyone can be 100% certain either way but if there is food in the stomach then it could impede the effectiveness of the method. All i can say really is try reduce the chances of failure therefore with SN fast before, take acid reducers (eating will make the stomach produce acid during digestion and thats counter-productive in SN method) and anti enemics to reduce the chance of vommiting the soltion
So if I dont eat anything for the rest of the day I will be fine to do it by tomorrow morning?, I have meto for anti emetic all I have is pepcid complete for anti acid? Will it work

S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
So if I dont eat anything for the rest of the day I will be fine to do it by tomorrow morning?, I have meto for anti emetic all I have is pepcid complete for anti acid? Will it work

There are a few examples in these SN threads about the process, some have started the acid reducers a few days before, fasted between 6 -24hrs, different examples of what anti enemics are more likely to work, off the top of my head pepcid isnt suitable. Have a look through the threads and do alittle research to be sure

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Kingkelly
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
There are a few examples in these SN threads about the process, some have started the acid reducers a few days before, fasted between 6 -24hrs, different examples of what anti enemics are more likely to work, off the top of my head pepcid isnt suitable. Have a look through the threads and do alittle research to be sure
Someone said they didnt think you really needed the anti acids. Was going to just take the anti emetics like an hr before then take the 15g of sn. I have no benzos am I setting myself up for failure

Reactions: Paloma, Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
SadHoe

SadHoe

Nov 11, 2018
Does anyone know what precautions need to be taken when handling sn.
mine came with a warning that it shouldnt be in contact with my skin, otherwise to rinse and go to the doctor. I'm gonna cbt tomorrow and i can't believe it.

Reactions: therhydler, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
mine came with a warning that it shouldnt be in contact with my skin, otherwise to rinse and go to the doctor. I'm gonna cbt tomorrow and i can't believe it.
Just opened the box it came in and nowhere on the bottle does it say do not to eat it lol

Reactions: therhydler, Lifeisatrap, SadHoe and 1 other person
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
I also was thinking about tomorrow too. It just seems like its time.

Reactions: therhydler, Lifeisatrap, SadHoe and 1 other person
V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
Yeah, I'm using gloves. I'm worried about lungs + eyes though.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, SadHoe and Kingkelly
S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
Yeah, I'm using gloves. I'm worried about lungs + eyes though.

Urm your planning to CTB but your worried about your eyes and lungs? Its not like Sodium Azide

Reactions: Mortetrapoco, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
You still don't want to get any in your eyes or lungs...

Well hopefully noone would be that silly as for lungs could only happen if you snort it or aspirate. But then again we shouldnt ingest it as its harmful but we are in order to CTB. Sorry just seems alittle odd worrying about your eyes and lungs in such a situation

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Kingkelly
V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
Well hopefully noone would be that silly as for lungs could only happen if you snort it or aspirate. But then again we shouldnt ingest it as its harmful but we are in order to CTB. Sorry just seems alittle odd worrying about your eyes and lungs in such a situation
Is it also weird if someone worries about someone stopping them from jumping off a bridge? Should they not worry about that because they are killing themselves anyways...

Reactions: Kingkelly
S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
Is it also weird if someone worries about someone stopping them from jumping off a bridge? Should they not worry about that because they are killing themselves anyways...

I dont really get the comparrison. But as i said sorry just seems alittle odd but hey gloves and goggles to protect yourself is thays what you need to do to feel more comfortable then yes its a goid idea. Ive said before the person should feel comfortable with their method in any way they can, more likely to go through with it

Reactions: Bluedew, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
Maybe it will burn hands and eyes making it harder to focus on ctb? It would suck if your trying to go and your eyes are burning too. Not saying it'd happen but that would annoy me. Seems like a lot more people are on board with this method than there were. Am i the only one terrified of this but have Chosen it?

Reactions: Bluedew, Lifeisatrap, SadHoe and 2 others
S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
Maybe it will burn hands and eyes making it harder to focus on ctb? It would suck if your trying to go and your eyes are burning too. Not saying it'd happen but that would annoy me. Seems like a lot more people are on board with this method than there were. Am i the only one terrified of this but have Chosen it?

Im alittle apprehensive, ive not even takin it out the box yet but still waiting for anti es. When the nitrogen cylinder arrived it was massive, really shit me up, it was confiscated in the end. I wont know how ill react to the SN untill im in that moment before i take it but right now its still going ahead

Reactions: Bluedew, therhydler, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
Seems there is about 3 of us just waiting fot the anti-es. I ordered from the seller in greece off ebay. It said delivery between 10th and 16th devember so few more days to wait. Really hope they come.
I'm waiting on them too...still haven't decided if this is my end all method though.

Reactions: therhydler, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
Im alittle apprehensive, ive not even takin it out the box yet but still waiting for anti es. When the nitrogen cylinder arrived it was massive, really shit me up, it was confiscated in the end. I wont know how ill react to the SN untill im in that moment before i take it but right now its still going ahead
I just took mine out of the box today..I looked at the bottle its heavy 500 grams hard to believe just 15 will kill me..That sucks about your first attempt. I guess I just have to go for it as well. I have no other options. My other option is lost somewhere in some other country. I have the meto I just don't have Benzos or anti acid. I keep picturing myself drinking the liquid then suffering so that sucks

Reactions: Bluedew, MsM3talGamer, therhydler and 4 others
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
I'm waiting on them too...still haven't decided if this is my end all method though.
Right I have my anti emetics but i was using this as a backup. Now it looks like it might be it. Damn its gonna suck if it doesn't work. I just can't call or text anyone unless it gets really bad I guess but isn't that death like how long should I let myself suffer for?

Reactions: Bluedew, Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
ausboy96

ausboy96

Student
Nov 17, 2018
Right I have my anti emetics but i was using this as a backup. Now it looks like it might be it. Damn its gonna suck if it doesn't work. I just can't call or text anyone unless it gets really bad I guess but isn't that death like how long should I let myself suffer for?

I'm wondering this too

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Kingkelly
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
The struggle is
I'm wondering this too
The struggle is real. I want to be like f it AND do it now but someone will come home tonight but I haven't fasted or taken the anti emetics yet so that would be fail

Reactions: Paloma, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap