• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
Good luck. I hope that you can write about your physical feeling after you take SN.
Won't happen, my last day is on airplane mode. I want to be untraceable and unreachable.

Reactions: therhydler, NoOneKnows, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
Thank you! Have you done that with a seller btw?
No, I cared to less. And most packaging has not written on it what's inside. These eBay sellers all use cheap regular packaging material.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Paloma
Paloma

Paloma

Suicide doesn't kill people. Sadness kills them.
Nov 3, 2018
No, I cared to less. And most packaging has not written on it what's inside. These eBay sellers all use cheap regular packaging material.
Alright. Thank you kindly.
Did you order from EBay?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Paloma

Paloma

Suicide doesn't kill people. Sadness kills them.
Nov 3, 2018
Won't happen, my last day is on airplane mode. I want to be untraceable and unreachable.
Sorry for everything you've been through...

Reactions: Crest33, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
Is it wrong I don't have an immediate backup plan? Aside of taking another dose of sn.

Reactions: therhydler, Lifeisatrap and Kingkelly
V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
Does anyone know what precautions need to be taken when handling sn.

Reactions: ausboy96, Lifeisatrap and Kingkelly
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
I don't have one either.
Was going to get n but now I can't until after the 1st of the year not trying to be here that long. So I guess sn it is. Or by some act of god my ami arrives and is real. Ugh stupid online sites

Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sinbad, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
Hmm, it's just surreal that 15 grams of power can and probably will kill you.
Ya its crazy to think... But if you dont do all the steps right will it work? Like what if you just took the anti emetic and anti acid like an hr before, while fasting of course and no benzo? That is my current situation. I have some muscle relaxers but no benzos. I've decided I'm not going back go the doctors so I can't get anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paloma, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
therhydler

therhydler

Enlightened
Dec 7, 2018
A date has been set: 19 December '18.

I can't believe I'm doing this. I start tomorrow with the acid reducers. I'll make more posts about my plan for this week to give others insight.

I hope that if you do go through with it that you will have a peaceful end!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Crest33 and 1 other person
ausboy96

ausboy96

Student
Nov 17, 2018
A date has been set: 19 December '18.

I can't believe I'm doing this. I start tomorrow with the acid reducers. I'll make more posts about my plan for this week to give others insight.

I'm looking forward to hearing your steps to prepare for taking SN, as I'd like to CTB soon myself.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, MsM3talGamer and 2 others
Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
Ya its crazy to think... But if you dont do all the steps right will it work? Like what if you just took the anti emetic and anti acid like an hr before, while fasting of course and no benzo? That is my current situation. I have some muscle relaxers but no benzos. I've decided I'm not going back go the doctors so I can't get anymore.
Benzos are not necessary, I won't take them. Even acid reducers are not entirely necessary. It's the fasting + anti emetic + 15 gram sn that are the most important. The sn must be taken up into the bloodstream as fast as possible. Don't care if I will be in pain, also not scared of it.

This is the last thing I'm going to do, better do it good and brave.

Reactions: NotingWasTheSame, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sinbad and 8 others
Eren

Eren

Si hablas español mándame un MP
Oct 27, 2018
Is it legal in Spain to buy SN?

S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
Seems there is about 3 of us just waiting fot the anti-es. I ordered from the seller in greece off ebay. It said delivery between 10th and 16th devember so few more days to wait. Really hope they come.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and therhydler
Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
Is it legal in Spain to buy SN?
I think it is. And buying should be real easy since you're in the eu. You can order from a country where it's for sale.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, therhydler and 1 other person
Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
I think it is. And buying should be real easy since you're in the eu. You can order from a country where it's for sale.

Ok, thanks.

Eren

Eren

Oct 27, 2018
What would happen if SN does not kill me (for insufficient dose) and I'm not rescued? What consequences would it have? Any permanent damage?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sinbad, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
Benzos are not necessary, I won't take them. Even acid reducers are not entirely necessary. It's the fasting + anti emetic + 15 gram sn that are the most important. The sn must be taken up into the bloodstream as fast as possible. Don't care if I will be in pain, also not scared of it.

This is the last thing I'm going to do, better do it good and brave.
This is good news. Anti emetic days before? And are you Going to take them half hr before? Yes your right it will be painful but what does it matter its the last thing we do. Woke up extremely sad with urge to CBT and can't wait for n but dont want to mess up family Christmas. This is the worse

Reactions: Paloma, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
This is good news. Anti emetic days before? And are you Going to take them half hr before? Yes your right it will be painful but what does it matter its the last thing we do.
for my motilium(Anti emetic). I will take 10mg 4 hours prior and 20mg 1 hours prior.
I'm now 2 days in acid reducer and it's definitely doing something.

And atm I'm seriously considering going tomorrow. Just no reason to wait.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sinbad, Lifeisatrap and 5 others
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
for my motilium(Anti emetic). I will take 10mg 4 hours prior and 20mg 1 hours prior.

The acid reducer is helping? And thats a good timeline. Like how do you feel? I understand your need for not waiting. Today has been horrible I just want it to end so bad. I dont know why I'm so scared of the sn but I have no problem downing handfuls of pills. If I had pills right now I'd take as many as I could. But the sn under my bed has stayed there for a week. I think I'll open the box today. My scale came so it'll be accurate. I've got my meto what am I waiting for?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sinbad, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
J

Jadon91

Nov 20, 2018

What type of acid reducers are you taking?

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
The acid reducer is helping? And thats a good timeline. Like how do you feel? I understand your need for not waiting. Today has been horrible I just want it to end so bad. I dont know why I'm so scared of the sn but I have no problem downing handfuls of pills. If I had pills right now I'd take as many as I could. But the sn under my bed has stayed there for a week. I think I'll open the box today. My scale came so it'll be accurate. I've got my meto what am I waiting for?

Same here. Got this irrational fear of sn for some strange reason.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sinbad, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
Same here. Got this irrational fear of sn for some strange reason.
So you have the sn too?,I think its because I've never heard of it as a method and everyone who it hasn't worked on and afraid I'm not gonna do it right.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sinbad, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
So you have the sn too?,I think its because I've never heard of it as a method and everyone who it hasn't worked on and afraid I'm not gonna do it right.

About to buy it since some shop here sells it. Just read some references around here or ask about them jf youre not sure.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, therhydler and 1 other person
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
About to buy it since some shop here sells it. Just read some references around here or ask about them jf youre not sure.
Ya I have the sn and anti e already. I am just terrified of it. Lol I have to get over it

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Sinbad and Lifeisatrap
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Ya I have the sn and anti e already. I am just terrified of it. Lol I have to get over it

Yeah sn is actually better choice than any other drug overdose. Except fentanyl or n. Since it only require 15gr to end you.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Bluedew, Lifeisatrap and 2 others