• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
@Shewaitsforme ,

SA is more reliable in terms of lethality, irreversible for the most part and probably also faster. The woman in question almost certainly didn't take meto ! If you do it right there is almost no chance for survival. Meto, 10-20 mg SA and dealth is almost assured. Possibly extremely brutal.
I agree, sa is more appealing then sn for me.

Reactions: lv-gras
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Thanks
The anti emetics listed in pph aren't necessarily suitable for sn. Some of them aren't dopamine antagonists.
. So which are dopamine blockers - just metro, stemitil and domperidone? Thanks x

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
Could paxil help with knocking yourself out with this method? I haven't seen it's mention. I just got a prescription for it today but probably won't use it with this method unless it really would help.
Bump

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Lifeisatrap , no chances.

At most it could cause suicidal impulses.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and lv-gras
Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
Thanks
. So which are dopamine blockers - just metro, stemitil and domperidone? Thanks x
Pph lists a few antimetics. It's written in the description. You could also look for anti emetics and then check on Wikipedia for example.

Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Paloma and 1 other person
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Pl
Pls whatever you do don't touch that stuff. Terribly addictive and full of side effects. Pure evil. Ruined my life. That's why I'm here. Google it. Certainly won't knock u out.

C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Sorry
Pl
Pls whatever you do don't touch that stuff. Terribly addictive and full of side effects. Pure evil. Ruined my life. That's why I'm here. Google it. Certainly won't knock u out.
Sorry that was in reference to someone's post about paxil/ seroxat. X

Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
I would strongly advise to not try to fabricate a new sn method. The information is already scarce. Fabricating something yourself means you will be the first to try it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Shewaitsforme and 1 other person
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
How long after taking the sn until you pass?

Reactions: Jadon91, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Paloma

Paloma

Suicide doesn't kill people. Sadness kills them.
Nov 3, 2018
I guess this looks good, it's above 99%. Did you already look on ebay. I prefer ebay over Amazon for these random orders. Just be sure the seller has like a thousand reviews or so.
Yes I considered eBay as well. I wanted to order from a seller that wouldn't add any information regarding the SN on the package since I live with my family and I obviously don't want them to find out i ordered SN.

I was planning to open a PO box but in my region the service is not available for some reason. Plus I don't have transportation to the mail office.

Reactions: Crest33, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Gainax

Gainax

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
https://apcpure.com/product/sodium_nitrite_99_5
im going to try to order from them, but i dont really know if they ship to my country (im outside uk but im in europe)
they offer the possibility of pick up the item on one of their locations for those who live in uk

anyone knows if there are any powerful sleeping pills on ebay?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
https://apcpure.com/product/sodium_nitrite_99_5
im going to try to order from them, but i dont really know if they ship to my country (im outside uk but im in europe)
they offer the possibility of pick up the item on one of their locations for those who live in uk

anyone knows if there are any powerful sleeping pills on ebay?

Ive ordered fron them, i dont live too far away from there actually but still chose delivery dont want my face on cctv if they have it

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
E

explorer

Student
Dec 7, 2018
Hey can someone tell is it ok to skip antiematics if u can't get it?
How long before SN should i take tagamet and how much? How long will it take to go unconscious and is it painful?will i die if I vomit it out ?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
Hey can someone tell is it ok to skip antiematics if u can't get it?
How long before SN should i take tagamet and how much? How long will it take to go unconscious and is it painful?will i die if I vomit it out ?

No you cant skip them it seems. One member on here tried without them and was sick alot and survived, they said they would try again but would do it prooerly with the antiematics. Have a look on ebay, read the thread and youll see links to getting them. All the answers are in the threads

Reactions: Querry1, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Gainax

Gainax

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018
Does this SN look good?

https://www.ebay.ca/itm/100g-bag-of...h=item1ebfa9fac1:g:uMEAAOSw-itXvqZf:rk:2:pf:0

I asked the seller about the purity and he sent me this "content (w/w) >99%". I'm not sure but I think it means that it's more than 99% sodium nitrite, which is good right?
I wouldnt buy it, the seller has less than 1000 reviews,
i would only feel 100% secure if i get it directly from a company that makes the sn or from a seller connected to the company with several thousands of reviews

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
I wouldnt buy it, the seller has less than 1000 reviews,
i would only feel 100% secure if i get it directly from a company that makes the sn or from a seller connected to the company with several thousands of reviews
600+ reviews with 100% feedback is not really that bad in my opinion. But the title, 100% food grade could be misunderstood as in 100% sn wich doesn't exist.

Reactions: Justanotherconsumer, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
I want to take it so bad but I'm scared guys I am scared of suffering.....

Reactions: NoOneKnows, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler and 1 other person
Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
I want to take it so bad but I'm scared guys I am scared of suffering.....
I'm also scared. But I'm done with the suffering called life.

Reactions: NoOneKnows, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Whatiwantiswhatiwas and 3 others
E

explorer

Student
Dec 7, 2018
@Crest33 are there any substitute for antiematics which are otc?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Kingkelly
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
I'm also scared. But I'm done with the suffering called life.
<3 Me too! Everyday gets worse but what if it doesn't work and I end up in the hospital. Then Committed to a psych ward. I know I'll get desperate and do it its right under my bed. I haven't opened the box yet but it is so tempting but I'm scared

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
<3 Me too! Everyday gets worse but what if it doesn't work and I end up in the hospital. Then Committed to a psych ward. I know I'll get desperate and do it its right under my bed. I haven't opened the box yet but it is so tempting but I'm scared
I try not to think if it might not wrok and I end up in hospital. It's beyond my control then.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, therhydler, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
I try not to think if it might not wrok and I end up in hospital. It's beyond my control then.
Let's hope for no suffering and just peace. <3

Reactions: NoOneKnows, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Crest33 and 1 other person
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Has anyone coem up with an excuse in case it doesn't work and you'll call for help ? What do you say rather than 'I tried to kill myself'.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Kingkelly and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Retched

Retched

I see the chaos in your eyes.
Oct 8, 2018
Has anyone coem up with an excuse in case it doesn't work and you'll call for help ? What do you say rather than 'I tried to kill myself'.
I don't think there is a good excuse. . . it isn't as if we all have SN laying around the house to cure meat. If you do, then there's your excuse. Mistaken for salt? I don't know how that would work though.

Reactions: Gena, Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
If that's true, accept medical help and refuse to see a psych or psych treatment ? Assuming you can, depends on jurisdiction and other variables.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals