• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

-nobodyknows-

-nobodyknows-

Jun 16, 2024
Are there certain stores where you can buy this in person in the US?

S

siguitos

Jun 21, 2024
Adquirió SN AGR ACS. No sé qué significan estas siglas y, por lo tanto, tampoco si
es el producto que necesito. ¿Alguien me puede ayudar?

E

Erring

Jul 7, 2024
Adquirió SN AGR ACS. No sé qué significan estas siglas y, por lo tanto, tampoco si
es el producto que necesito. ¿Alguien me puede ayudar?
Hola! Asumo que quizás lo sea "SN" (Sodium Nitrite), pero mira a ver si la composición química es "NaNO2".

Saddragon

Saddragon

Jun 6, 2024
I can order sodium nitrite online but the supplier has sodium nitrite AR and CP. I understand that AR is good but is it pure enough to use? Or is the CP one best? I can't find anything on this one.

T

TangentiallyAlive

Jul 3, 2024
I've been looking for a source of relatively pure SN online to no avail. However, I have found that curing salt which contains 6.25% SN and ~93.75% sodium chloride (table salt) is very readily available. The solubility of table salt in water is relatively low, and does not change much when the water is heated. However, almost twice as much SN can dissolve in water at 100 C than in water at a little above 0 C. if I were to start out with around 1 kg of this curing salt and dissolve it in 1 L of water, remove the undissolved substance (should be almost completely pure salt), boil the solution down to around 120 ml to get a supersaturated solution of SN and a little bit of table salt, once again remove the undissolved salt (it will have precipitated since there is no longer enough water to dissolve it), and then cool down the solution, will I get SN that is pure enough to use to CTB? I believe I should ideally get 62.5 grams of SN and only a few grams of salt, but my yield obviously wont be 100%. If I do not get enough SN, I could obviously just buy another kg of the curing salt, since there are no regulations on it. I'm only worried that the SN I get may not be pure enough to CTB.

C

Christian1986

Jun 23, 2024
Hello everyone i got this package SN from a Chinese seller, im a little bit worried abouz the packagimg and shelf life, i ordered it 1 month ago 98,5 lab purity. The chemic factory supllier is legit, that was 500g Sample for free. But they packagimg is Not the best or what u Guys think ?

Attachments

• IMG_20240711_160838.jpg
    IMG_20240711_160838.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240711_161605.jpg
    IMG_20240711_161605.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
T

TangentiallyAlive

Jul 3, 2024
Hello everyone i got this package SN from a Chinese seller, im a little bit worried abouz the packagimg and shelf life, i ordered it 1 month ago 98,5 lab purity. The chemic factory supllier is legit, that was 500g Sample for free. But they packagimg is Not the best or what u Guys think ?
if the bags are air-tight, you have nothing to worry about. Just make sure it is stored in a cool, dry place. For more info, here's a post about the stability of SN and N

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

PlaceCalledHome

Apr 20, 2020
Does anyone know where I can get SN in Australia? Please DM me

I

inevitable31

Jun 19, 2024
I have been wondering if sn is actually peaceful. So I have found these two videos and I would welcome anyone who has watched someone dying from sn to tell me if it was death rattle or a really not peaceful death. I do get that after digesting the poison you will feel like sick.

vs

Please do contribute with your answers. Thank you

msesis

msesis

Jun 16, 2024
@andreamysk great ideas. After I posted this I found a source in US on a huge warehouse site that won't check contents - was very hard to find, but it should arrive Monday. Going to test purity when it gets here. Fingers crossed! If that doesn't work out, I'll look into your suggestion. Hopefully it would clear customs. Thank you!
hi rj, would you mind sharing the source with me via pm? In Canada and have scoured the net here but it seems strict and I can't find anything. I wonder if your warehouse source might work for me. Thanks so much for considering

rj3542

rj3542

Jun 27, 2024
hi rj, would you mind sharing the source with me via pm? In Canada and have scoured the net here but it seems strict and I can't find anything. I wonder if your warehouse source might work for me. Thanks so much for considering
They changed it to business accounts only right after I ordered. :-/

rj3542

rj3542

Jun 27, 2024
no way :( everything is like closing down in real time, damn. I got to turn up the researching
I know. If you can get on the php forums, apparently they talk about sources there

Last edited:
Reactions: Bear1234
msesis

msesis

Jun 16, 2024
Sorry should have been PHP forums. I'm still recovering from too many benzos with failed SN attempt.
Sorry to ask so many questions. I'm assuming you mean the peaceful pill forums? It seems like you need a login, but there's no place to register. Do you know how to get an account?

Sorry to hear about your failed SN attempt as well. Truly wishing you all the peace you're looking for

L

lyfsoverrated

May 22, 2023
Around a year ago, I found a SN source and ordered. It looks legit, labelled SN 8 oz. The place I purchased it form has removed SN but now has Potassium Nitrite. I only purchased one of 8oz SN, but wished I had two so I could test. What if what I have is Potassium Nitrite? Its been sealed for around a year, and was hopeful it would still be good.

rj3542

rj3542

Jun 27, 2024
Sorry to ask so many questions. I'm assuming you mean the peaceful pill forums? It seems like you need a login, but there's no place to register. Do you know how to get an account?

Sorry to hear about your failed SN attempt as well. Truly wishing you all the peace you're looking for
For PPH you have to purchase the ebook and show ID with photo that you're over 50 yo and then Wait 30 day waiting period to access the forums.
Around a year ago, I found a SN source and ordered. It looks legit, labelled SN 8 oz. The place I purchased it form has removed SN but now has Potassium Nitrite. I only purchased one of 8oz SN, but wished I had two so I could test. What if what I have is Potassium Nitrite? Its been sealed for around a year, and was hopeful it would still be good.
No, unfortunately potassium nitrite won't work for Su. If you have 8 oz SN that's enough to test and make 3 glasses. 8 oz is 226 grams. You need 75 grams to make the 3 glasses of 25 grams each and 5 grams for testing, so 80 grams total is needed for method.

C

Christian1986

Jun 23, 2024
Sorry should have been PHP forums. I'm still recovering from too many benzos with failed SN attempt.
Sorry for your failed attemp. You where found or u vomitted to mich by your attemp If i May can ask?

rj3542

rj3542

Jun 27, 2024
Sorry for your failed attemp. You where found or u vomitted to mich by your attemp If i May can ask?
Neither, I just crashed after the benzos and knocked over the SN..never got to drink it..next time fewer benzos and closer to time for SN. At least I know the benzos worked.

C

Christian1986

Jun 23, 2024
Neither, I just crashed after the benzos and knocked over the SN..never got to drink it..next time fewer benzos and closer to time for SN. At least I know the benzos worked.
Oh okay how much benzos and what for benzos was it ? I got Xanax ( 17 ~ mg total ) but i dont know how much i wanna use.

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Nope No tolerance, last time i used Not much ( 3 mg ) that was in December.
What kind of affect did that amount have on your body? Drinking acts on the same receptors, so this is important to have in mind if alcohol consumption is part of your life.
They changed it to business accounts only right after I ordered. :-/
Just seeing this, disregard my message. Thank you for updating.

C

Christian1986

Jun 23, 2024
What kind of affect did that amount have on your body? Drinking acts on the same receptors, so this is important to have in mind if alcohol consumption is part of your life.

Just seeing this, disregard my message. Thank you for updating.
If i remember correctly i was a little bit dizzy and kind of "sleepy" , yea i drink beer ( 4-5 bottles ) sometimes like 1 day on and one day Off, not everyday. Which kind of benzos do you used at your attempt and how much? And do U wanna try it again ? If my time come i wanna do a stat dose of 30-40 mg metoclopramid 1hour before with 30 g Sn.But im not sure in which time frame i do the Xanax and how much ammount. Because i read too but not complete remember that Xanax interact with the metoclopramid.

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Student
Jun 2, 2024
If i remember correctly i was a little bit dizzy and kind of "sleepy" , yea i drink beer ( 4-5 bottles ) sometimes like 1 day on and one day Off, not everyday. Which kind of benzos do you used at your attempt and how much? And do U wanna try it again ? If my time come i wanna do a stat dose of 30-40 mg metoclopramid 1hour before with 30 g Sn.But im not sure in which time frame i do the Xanax and how much ammount. Because i read too but not complete remember that Xanax interact with the metoclopramid.
Definitely check interactions, I'd say 5mg of Xanax w no tolerance to that particular drug would be alright. It's not one that is commonly puked up bc it absorbs into your body pretty fast. That's why it's used in "in the moment" panic attacks since the half life is debated between 5-7 hours, versus other drugs like klonopin that have a half life of 12 ish hours. But IMO, xanny is the best benzo.

rj3542

rj3542

Jun 27, 2024
Oh okay how much benzos and what for benzos was it ? I got Xanax ( 17 ~ mg total ) but i dont know how much i wanna use.
I had a mix of 2xanax,4 valium, and 16 Ativan. I would test them to see how fast they affect you. There may be an additive effect with propranolol