• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Christian1986

Jun 23, 2024
Definitely check interactions, I'd say 5mg of Xanax w no tolerance to that particular drug would be alright. It's not one that is commonly puked up bc it absorbs into your body pretty fast. That's why it's used in "in the moment" panic attacks since the half life is debated between 5-7 hours, versus other drugs like klonopin that have a half life of 12 ish hours. But IMO, xanny is the best benzo.
I checked the effects of Metoclopramid+anti depressiva it says in some Pages the sedation of Meto and anti depressiva are gets stronger if you combine them.so do you think thats a good thing at all ? lol
I had a mix of 2xanax,4 valium, and 16 Ativan. I would test them to see how fast they affect you. There may be an additive effect with propranolol
Thats a lot of, No wonder you get knocked out hehe. You used propranolol too ? I got no propranolol.I try to stick just with meto+ benzos i think.
Ugh why is it so hard to find!!! I mean I get why but come on
If you want private mail me, i got my SN from a online Shop from Portugal, they ask Not many questions and u dont need to fill the fiield with the company questions. It was a Lucky found.the purity is 99%

Last edited:
Reactions: Bear1234
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Increased affects are not something I would consider bad, but also fyi Xanax is not an antidepressant, it is a benzodiazepine. I feel like you will be ok even if 5mg of xanax sounds too low, I wouldn't go for the full 17 though only bc you'll need more water and the VERY BITTER taste is kind tough and there's a CHANCE of throwing up before it can absorb completely. Just my thoughts. @rj3542

rj3542

rj3542

Jun 27, 2024
I just have Ativan left and it's sweet from lactose, fortunately. The others were bitter.

I just got in 2md batch of 99% so figures crossed. Going to test it soon.

B

Bear1234

Jul 8, 2024
I just have Ativan left and it's sweet from lactose, fortunately. The others were bitter.

I just got in 2md batch of 99% so figures crossed. Going to test it soon.
I checked the effects of Metoclopramid+anti depressiva it says in some Pages the sedation of Meto and anti depressiva are gets stronger if you combine them.so do you think thats a good thing at all ? lol

Thats a lot of, No wonder you get knocked out hehe. You used propranolol too ? I got no propranolol.I try to stick just with meto+ benzos i think.

If you want private mail me, i got my SN from an online Shop from Portugal, they ask Not many questions and u dont need to fill the fiield with the company questions. It was a Lucky found.the purity is 99%
Hi, this may be a stupid question. But I can't pm people on here for some reason. It gives the "oops you don't have permission" message to me. Is it because I'm new here? Should I like and comment more to have access

C

Christian1986

Jun 23, 2024
Hi, this may be a stupid question. But I can't pm people on here for some reason. It gives the "oops you don't have permission" message to me. Is it because I'm new here? Should I like and comment more to have access
Yes im not exactly sure, but i think you need 5 ( or more Posts ? ) to PM.

Reactions: Bear1234
B

Bear1234

Jul 8, 2024
Yes im not exactly sure, but i think you need 5 ( or more Posts ? ) to PM.
Thanks so much! Appreciate you. Im hoping I can get a source for N or SN. Tbh N seems so much better if possible but my worry with both is the antiemetic. Lying to my doc would be tough tbh. The reason I wanna exit is physical illness so they kinda know all that's going on with me. They did prescribe me Valium and amitriptylene but I don't think those are as useful for CTB lol. Were you able to get an antiemetic?

Reactions: petal76
msesis

msesis

Jun 16, 2024
Ugh why is it so hard to find!!! I mean I get why but come on
Please could you agree that if you find a source you'll share it with me? And I'll do the same for you! Maybe we can combine our efforts lol

C

Christian1986

Jun 23, 2024
Thanks so much! Appreciate you. Im hoping I can get a source for N or SN. Tbh N seems so much better if possible but my worry with both is the antiemetic. Lying to my doc would be tough tbh. The reason I wanna exit is physical illness so they kinda know all that's going on with me. They did prescribe me Valium and amitriptylene but I don't think those are as useful for CTB lol. Were you able to get an antiemetic?
No problem your welcome. N is very hard to obtain its so much scam online for N. Where are you from ? It exist some online pharmacys who send stuff without any recipe, i obtained so my meto. My reason is physical too loud Tinnitus with anxienty , sometimes Problem with my Heart, insomnia,and Traumatic experience with a dysfunctional and Narcisstic Sociopathic Family, where i cant go back anymore at themoment to my own flat,because they got Keys too for the flat,im living not anymore my old Lifestyle im 100km away from my good Last Friends and my old life,i escaped to a girlfriend and live just out my clothing bags and do stuff what i usually dont want here thats sucks really hard lol . I hope soon that i can Catch the bus.today i had the right mood , and i think it takes not much Long for me hopefully to escape this shit hell.

wantedloser

wantedloser

Jul 13, 2024
Anybody know where I can buy SN us? Pls pm me. I need it just in case.

Reactions: petal76
B

Bear1234

Jul 8, 2024
No problem your welcome. N is very hard to obtain its so much scam online for N. Where are you from ? It exist some online pharmacys who send stuff without any recipe, i obtained so my meto. My reason is physical too loud Tinnitus with anxienty , sometimes Problem with my Heart, insomnia,and Traumatic experience with a dysfunctional and Narcisstic Sociopathic Family, where i cant go back anymore at themoment to my own flat,because they got Keys too for the flat,im living not anymore my old Lifestyle im 100km away from my good Last Friends and my old life,i escaped to a girlfriend and live just out my clothing bags and do stuff what i usually dont want here thats sucks really hard lol . I hope soon that i can Catch the bus.today i had the right mood , and i think it takes not much Long for me hopefully to escape this shit hell.
I'm sorry to hear that friend. I hope you get the peace you deserve in anyway that it comes. N is so hard to obtain, you gotta travel to South America for all of that and even then you gotta SEARCH. But I think some folks here have a good connect there. As soon as PM is avail for me, id love the source for the antiemetic because ik some online pharmacies are scams. I live in the US , in New Jersey

R

reddalert

Jun 8, 2024
Please could you agree that if you find a source you'll share it with me? And I'll do the same for you! Maybe we can combine our efforts lol
Yes totally! I'm also looking for the other pills, testing strips, etc.

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
Are sleeping pills good enough or are Benzos needed?
Neither are needed.
Benzos help relax you & can possibly aid in knocking out faster.
I have not seen anybody reccomend sleeping pills, so I'm unsure abt this one.

Reactions: kvsvenky100
K

kvsvenky100

Dec 7, 2023
I'm finding it very difficult to get Benzos. Is there any other substance which can help in knocking me out faster?

S

siguitos

Jun 21, 2024
GRAMO
¡Hola! Supongo que quizás lo sea "SN" (Nitrito de Sodio), pero mira a ver si la composición química es "NaNO2".
Gracias Vagabundo. A ver si alguien puede aclararme el tema de las siglas, no querría hacerlo en balde

E

Erring

Jul 7, 2024
GRAMO

Gracias Vagabundo. A ver si alguien puede aclararme el tema de las siglas, no querría hacerlo en balde

No problem / De nada, compadre.

On another note, do you guys know a reliable way to get antiemetics in Spain? SN seems easily available to get privately, and I got some benzos, but I'd be in need of antiemetics, if I understood it correctly.

heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
Is it an effective strategy to premix sn drinks the day before I ctb so it saves me time? Or will that degrade the sn in the drinks too much?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Is it an effective strategy to premix sn drinks the day before I ctb so it saves me time? Or will that degrade the sn in the drinks too much?
What means "premix"? I think it's not a prob to weigh 25g and put it into zip bags. That won't harm the SN but I wouldn't dissolve in water. SN is soluble easily in water that shouldn't be a big prob to do that shortly before u actually use it.

I don't think that even in a solution it would degrade within a few hours, but someone who has enough SN could do the aquarium test and see how much it really degrades in a solution over time.

• Informative
Reactions: heavyeyes
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
What means "premix"? I think it's not a prob to weigh 25g and put it into zip bags. That won't harm the SN but I wouldn't dissolve in water. SN is soluble easily in water that shouldn't be a big prob to do that shortly before u actually use it.

I don't think that even in a solution it would degrade within a few hours, but someone who has enough SN could do the aquarium test and see how much it really degrades in a solution over time.
By premix I meant mixing the sn into water and sealing it in a water bottle. I would be drinking it the day after I mix the solution. I hope that made sense.

I never thought about putting weighing 25g and putting it into zip bags. I might actually do that instead.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

I want out
Jul 12, 2024
Making corned beef?
I ordered SN from CP and got an acknowledgment email, but then got another email that it can only ship to a business address and then the order it was canceled. I need a source. Please help.
Glad I looked here. Pretty sure this is the same cp I was gonna order from most likely
Making corned beef?
I ordered SN from CP and got an acknowledgment email, but then got another email that it can only ship to a business address and then the order it was canceled. I need a source. Please help.
Glad I looked here. Pretty sure this is the same cp I was gonna order from most likely
Not many CPs that ship to the USA… ijs