• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
do you guy think if i take SN and go into the pool or a hot tub after that it can look like an accidental drowning instead of SN for cause of death?
I doubt it, unless you spend time in the water, and I'm talking about days, your body wouldn't be so badly damaged that there's any doubt about the cause of death. I suppose that in any scenario they would do an autopsy, since they couldn't find water in your lungs and they would start considering possibilities. Toxic tests are usually the most common in these cases. I don't recommend it because if you fall unconscious in the water, you might end up drowning, but I don't know if you would notice.

Reactions: sukiduki
QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Arcanist
Jul 29, 2023
If vomiting happens from what I've seen with or without AEs is an antacid and SN enough?

I'm not gonna test it either just gonna go with my intuition so I am hoping it is enough but I guess failure is also a possibility. I think I need to steel myself for that too. Failure. C'est La Vie.

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
¿es suficiente un antiácido y SN?
The last revision of the guidelines indicated that antacid was not recommended, I think it was because SN was absorbed more slowly (could antacid affect the functioning of the stomach?) but I am not sure about that.

Could someone dm me with source please it's hell I need to escape this week
I think that no source can get it to you in less than 1 week.... Furthermore, people who have only been on the forum for a short time, who do not have many messages and barely interact with the rest are not candidates to receive sources.

Hold on a little longer, you may find the source yourself.

Reactions: QueerMelancholy
leap_from_life

leap_from_life

schizo doomer gurl
Apr 5, 2023
The last revision of the guidelines indicated that antacid was not recommended, I think it was because SN was absorbed more slowly (could antacid affect the functioning of the stomach?) but I am not sure about that.

I think that no source can get it to you in less than 1 week.... Furthermore, people who have only been on the forum for a short time, who do not have many messages and barely interact with the rest are not candidates to receive sources.

Hold on a little longer, you may find the source yourself.
Its fine I've found it myself no longer need dm, there's problem with shipment to the UK tho :/

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I have seen your thread, the UK is a difficult country in many aspects. If they don't send and say to contact, I guess you have no choice but to call the source for advice on what to do. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I don't understand shipping to the UK

E

ExistenceIsCruel

Jun 12, 2024
I´ve been a ciggarette smoker for about 3 years now and i just found out smoking causes more gastric acid secretion and less acid mucosal blood flow. Should I stop smoking prior to doing the SN or it doesn´t matter?

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I´ve been a ciggarette smoker for about 3 years now and i just found out smoking causes more gastric acid secretion and less acid mucosal blood flow. Should I stop smoking prior to doing the SN or it doesn´t matter?
Honestly, I think that won't matter. We obsess over details that sometimes make no sense to relate. Fasting and antiemetics, that's the most important thing.

Reactions: ExistenceIsCruel
E

ExistenceIsCruel

Jun 12, 2024
Honestly, I think that won't matter. We obsess over details that sometimes make no sense to relate. Fasting and antiemetics, that's the most important thing.
Thank you, the thoughts were getting the best of me for a moment xD

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
It doesn't matter. It happens to me too, I tend to think a lot about every detail of my plan and I'm sure that in the end everything goes smoothly. My SN does not list its purity on the bottle, but on the website it indicated that it was 99% and several people have mentioned the same and it is reliable. My stupid worry is if it will taste as salty as it is claimed to be lol.

cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
If vomiting happens from what I've seen with or without AEs is an antacid and SN enough?

I'm not gonna test it either just gonna go with my intuition so I am hoping it is enough but I guess failure is also a possibility. I think I need to steel myself for that too. Failure. C'est La Vie.
I wouldn't substitute AE with antacid. Better is to get the meto and PPI combo. And since one can't get high off them it shouldn't be hard to get prescribed.

If you still feel like acid reflux then an antacid might be taken at that point and it works pretty quick but I doubt you will need that

Reactions: QueerMelancholy