• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

bonniekeane49

Feb 17, 2024
i know its a stupid question but in the guide thread it says 600mg of ibuprofen. So am i supposed to take just 1 pill of ibuprofen or more?
depends, ibuprofen is part of the "NSAID" non steroidal anti inflammatory family of drugs. which includes :

1)
ibuprofen (neurofen) comes in 200/400mg tablets- max dose is 1200mg per 24hr
2)
define ( diflonec sodium) max 150mg daily

so if the protocol recommends ibuprofen 600mg i would probably assume its 3 tablets (disclaimer- only if you like in Europe where our ibuprofen is sold by the 200mg)

Reactions: Mateira
BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
depends, ibuprofen is part of the "NSAID" non steroidal anti inflammatory family of drugs. which includes :

1)
ibuprofen (neurofen) comes in 200/400mg tablets- max dose is 1200mg per 24hr
2)
define ( diflonec sodium) max 150mg daily

so if the protocol recommends ibuprofen 600mg i would probably assume its 3 tablets (disclaimer- only if you like in Europe where our ibuprofen is sold by the 200mg)
Ibuprofen is sold by 200mg tablets in the US as well

Reactions: bonniekeane49
G

grahf

Broken English from Indonesia
Mar 3, 2024
Hello I want to ask how to dispose of sodium nitrite 400-500gr, I don't want anyone find my SN and don't know how to dispose and harm them, I want to make note if maybe someone find my SN if I'm ctb
Sorry broken english

T

Thanatos

Outsider
Mar 23, 2018
Hello I want to ask how to dispose of sodium nitrite 400-500gr, I don't want anyone find my SN and don't know how to dispose and harm them, I want to make note if maybe someone find my SN if I'm ctb
Sorry broken english
Depending on the water filtration in your country, you can most likely just mix with water and flush it down the toilet or drain. It will become extremely diluted and relatively harmless.
Reading online, it seems there are technically chemical reactions that could break it back down to it's natural compounds but I'm no chemist and couldn't really give any direction there.
Alternative: send it to me! šŸ˜‚

• Informative
Reactions: grahf
G

grahf

Broken English from Indonesia
Mar 3, 2024
Depending on the water filtration in your country, you can most likely just mix with water and flush it down the toilet or drain. It will become extremely diluted and relatively harmless.
Reading online, it seems there are technically chemical reactions that could break it back down to it's natural compounds but I'm no chemist and couldn't really give any direction there.
Alternative: send it to me
Thanks for replying

B

Birdola

Dec 14, 2023
When do I take anti emetics before I take SN? What dosage of anti emetics should I take?
Please do your research. This answer is in several places. There are several steps to this method. Unless you learn them you will fail.
Thanks for replying
I'm going to sprinkle it on the ground where nothing is growing. Same with the nitrate I accidentally bought instead of nitrite.

• Informative
Reactions: grahf
T

Throwaway8675309

As each day grows the reasons to die does as well.
Apr 29, 2019
Can anyone review my method? Reading all of the info is hard for me.

slipkn0t

slipkn0t

Mar 28, 2024
I just tried to purchasing some SN online and received an email asking for the usage of this product. What's a conceivable reason I can put?

Smaragdine

Smaragdine

Mar 31, 2024
I'm new here, so sorry if this is a dumb question or answered somewhere else, but what does the "A" in "Getting SN from A" mean"? Or is it just a placeholder? And what is the legal situation in Germany at the moment regarding SN.

Attachments

• CaptureSS.JPG
    CaptureSS.JPG
    56.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
S

sanitystruggle

Experienced
Mar 12, 2024
I'm new here, so sorry if this is a dumb question or answered somewhere else, but what does the "A" in "Getting SN from A" mean"? Or is it just a placeholder? And what is the legal situation in Germany at the moment regarding SN.
You're quoting a more than five year old post. Those sources are all long gone.

As far as I know currently in Germany SN is legal to possess but has been subject to the same clampdown in terms of selling to the general public as in many other countries.

You'll likely need to look for a source in another country like Poland or Ukraine. I don't have any specific source to share but those are countries that people have recently reported successfully buying from.

Reactions: Smaragdine
Smaragdine

Smaragdine

Mar 31, 2024
You're quoting a more than five year old post. Those sources are all long gone.

As far as I know currently in Germany SN is legal to possess but has been subject to the same clampdown in terms of selling to the general public as in many other countries.

You'll likely need to look for a source in another country like Poland or Ukraine. I don't have any specific source to share but those are countries that people have recently reported successfully buying from.
Thank you. Again, sorry if I'm uninformed, I'm new to all of this.

futureme

futureme

Mar 19, 2023
if i take the sn and then change my mind about dying a few minutes later, can I just make myself vomit or I'll need to visit a clinic for methylene blue

I

intotheabyss75

Apr 4, 2024
Would quietapene work as an antiemetic? A google search says it's a "low-potency atypical dopamine blocker". Does that mean I would just have to take a lot of it for it to work? Does anyone know how much? Thanks!

Reactions: Kurai
cheese.out

cheese.out

Why am I still here
Jul 25, 2023
if i take the sn and then change my mind about dying a few minutes later, can I just make myself vomit or I'll need to visit a clinic for methylene blue
If I were in that situation I still would go to the ER but if you vomit heavily immediately after taking the sn you are probably okay but I still would go just to be sure so I definitely recommend the same.

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Would a mod help with verifying if a source is good?

Aurel67

Aurel67

Mar 16, 2024
Has anyone from France managed to buy SN on that one polish ebay ? I've tried to buy SN from there but they don't ship to France... and It's the only SN source i've found

Reactions: innominesatanas44
S

sacah37212

Feb 22, 2024
I don't have access to Valium, but do have access to Xanax, and was wondering if I could use Valium 5mg tabs as a sedative for the SN method, and if so, how many tabs of 0.5mg Xanax would be a suitable substitute for the PPH recommendation of 50 x 10mg Valium? Do there need to be any changes to the PPH SN protocol when substituting Xanax as the sedative?

Fast (clear fluids only) for several hours
ā€¢ Take 30mg (3x10 mg) tablets of metoclopramide
ā€¢ Wait 40 minutes
ā€¢ During the weight time, dissolve 25gm of sodium nitrite in 50 - 100 ml of plain water (35 gm if body weight over 100Kg)
ā€¢ Crush 20 x 30mg tablets of oxazepam or 50 x 10mg of Valium with
mortar & pestle
ā€¢ Mix crushed tablets with enough water until a drinkable
solution is created
ā€¢ Drink sodium nitrite in water
ā€¢ Drink oxazepam in water
ā€¢ Lay back

I

iwdphm

Apr 4, 2023
Hi,
I have 5-6 years old SN in its original packaging. How can I test if it is still good to use? I would like to make sure that I successfully CTB/.
thanks

R

razahcareca27

Apr 5, 2024
Hi guys I've been on here for years but lost access to previously account. apparently I'm not able to search again while a "new member" so sorry if I'm repeating a question.

So, propanolol (B-blocker). apparently it was recommended a high dose of it (400mg). on the leaflet i read, to combat only tachycardia the maximum daily dose was 160mg. I am aware about the controversy around the med with sn.

I never used propanolol. If someone has any input about wether doses such as 40, 80, 120 or 160mg would be useful or not, please respond to it. Thanks in advance!

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I don't have access to Valium, but do have access to Xanax, and was wondering if I could use Valium 5mg tabs as a sedative for the SN method, and if so, how many tabs of 0.5mg Xanax would be a suitable substitute for the PPH recommendation of 50 x 10mg Valium? Do there need to be any changes to the PPH SN protocol when substituting Xanax as the sedative?

Fast (clear fluids only) for several hours
ā€¢ Take 30mg (3x10 mg) tablets of metoclopramide
ā€¢ Wait 40 minutes
ā€¢ During the weight time, dissolve 25gm of sodium nitrite in 50 - 100 ml of plain water (35 gm if body weight over 100Kg)
ā€¢ Crush 20 x 30mg tablets of oxazepam or 50 x 10mg of Valium with
mortar & pestle
ā€¢ Mix crushed tablets with enough water until a drinkable
solution is created
ā€¢ Drink sodium nitrite in water
ā€¢ Drink oxazepam in water
ā€¢ Lay back
You might want to check this out:

Hi,
I have 5-6 years old SN in its original packaging. How can I test if it is still good to use? I would like to make sure that I successfully CTB/.
thanks
The shelf life of SN is 3 years. You might wanna test it with some aquarium tests available on Amazon for example.

T

tchubbygho5t

Apr 15, 2024
Hey I've just joined, been on the page for quite a while but finally managed to get myself to register an account. I was wondering, does anyone have any idea of what countries SN is easy to get a hold of / legal? I'm in the UK and it's impossible to get over here, saved up so money to go abroad as a final Hoorah before I ctb and felt like this was the only plausible way of ending things peacefully

I

IluvSparky

Sep 28, 2023
This post will be dedicated to compiling all the information we have on the Sodium Nitrite method (SN), including what else is needed and comparing it to other popular methods.

Before starting, I HIGHLY encourage you read most, if not all, of the chapters on the PPH, as this method may not be the most suited for you.

First of all, let's discuss why this method works, and how it kills.

Sodium Nitrite, NaNO2, acts as a catalyst in the conversion of the hemoglobin in your blood into methemoglobin (MetHB), a molecule with a much higher affinity with oxygen. This occurs when the ferrous ions in the regular hemoglobin are converted into ferric ones.
Since it's affinity is so high, methemoglobin cannot let the oxygen flow into other tissues that need it, thus depriving them of oxygen even while you're breathing. Death, then, occurs by hypoxia.
Sodium Nitrite poisoning symptoms include nausea, vertigo, vomiting, very heavy headaches and, should you manage to not pass out for too long, seizures.
The PPH claims that, during a monitored suicide with SN, the patient was unconscious at 12 minutes and dead by 35. However, some sources claim that SN poisoning might take as much as 8 hours to kill, probably due to low dosage.
Since methemoglobin creation is a natural process in our bodies, you must be aware that a certain enzyme works to transform it back into hemoglobin again. This is why the recommended dosage has varied on the PPH so much, as the syntetization of these enzymes and their "power" to overcome the formation of MetHB depends purely on your body, thus making a normal, general dose for all who chose this method very hard to determine, unlike N.

As for the physical symptoms your body will experience, not much will really change. Since your blood will mainly be MetHB, it will take on a bluish chocolate brown color, and the tips of your fingers, toes and nose (amongst others) will turn slightly blue from cyanosis.

Now, lets take a look at the "shopping cart".

You'll need the following:

SN: The main compund for this method, Sodium Nitrite is easy enough to find. You're looking for >98% purity Nitrite. This chemical is sold without regulation and can be bought from Amazon, Ebay or any lab supplier in your area. 100 grams cost between 8 and 10ā‚¬. This chemical is completely legal to own and is used during curation of meats to preserve their color. It's described as "White to yellowish powder/crystals" and it's said to have "slightly salty taste". It is also very soluble in water.
The recommended dose from the PPH is 15 grams, however, this has increased on different issues, from only 5, to 12 and now to 15.
Very important: You're looking for Sodium Nitrite, not Sodium Nitrate; NaNO2, not NaNO3.
Should you not find it just by looking up Sodium Nitrite, look for: NaNO2, NNaO2 or Filmerine. Make sure you're buying what you want and that it's purity is high enough. For more information on it plus some industrial sellers, check Sodium Nitrite on Pubchem.

Antiemetics: Strong enough antiemetics for this method are not OTC, so you'll need to see your way around this. You're looking for Metoclopramide or any of it's commercial names, like Reglan/Primperan. This antiemetic needs to be a Dopamine blocker for it to work.
Antiemetics aren't 100% necessary for this method, however; just like with N, you wont accomplish anything if you end up puking it all out, which is likely. This will also most likely be the bulk of the money you'll use during this method.

Acid Regulators: Another thing recommended in the PPH is raising your stomach's pH to make the SN more effective. This can be accomplished with drugs like Tagamet (The one recommended on the PPH, 800mg, which is to my knowledge OTC) or even bicarbonate, though not as effective.

I recently got asked a few things regarding SN. First of all, you must know that the effects of this poisoning are completely reversible. It is very unlikely that you will have any permanent damage should you be "saved" during your attempt. Secondly, since this method relies on hypoxia, cardiovascular problems will reduce the amount of MetHB in blood needed to actually kill you. This, however, shouldnt really be a problem since it is sold starting from 100 grams, far more than the amount needed.

Lastly, there have been cases of people recovering from SN poisoning without any "side effects", but even if the ambulance is called soon enough, it is not certain that you will survive.

Should you have any question you can't find the answer of, please comment it and maybe you'll find someone on this community who knows.
Also, should you have any more information you'd like to share, please post it and tag me so I can edit this post and get it included. Thank you.
Do you have to do the testing method? My plan is the stat dose Thursday but i don't have a scale, and honestly i don't understand the method as written. But has to work

S

Sonicthehedgehog

Nov 6, 2023
How can someone get >98% sodium nitrite in canada? The guide says it's available on amazon but they removed it in 2022.

Postone

Postone

Mar 14, 2019
Hey,so I have a bunch of questions,sorry for bothering and thanks in advance

So is 25 milligrams of SN with 50 milliliters of plain water good amounts,as I have read in another thread?

I got Plasil for antiemetic,is that a good one?

Do I need 24 hours of fasting or less?

People have been refering to a way of testing the quality of the SN.How can I do that?

M

makingaplan

Apr 23, 2024
I read that 98% purity is essential.
What about 95% and take extra?

Also, I can't figure out how to search this site. Where is the search bar?
Hey,so I have a bunch of questions,sorry for bothering and thanks in advance

So is 25 milligrams of SN with 50 milliliters of plain water good amounts,as I have read in another thread?

I got Plasil for antiemetic,is that a good one?

Do I need 24 hours of fasting or less?

People have been refering to a way of testing the quality of the SN.How can I do that?
Read here

Last edited: