• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

mojabaka

Student
Apr 20, 2022
Hello, I have asked before, could someone maybe give me a source for SN to Germany?
I have searched for IC but have not found out who this is, can someone tell me what his name is or give me another source.
Same for me just Croatia. I've found a few websites who ship in Europe, but they either canceled my order or only deliver to companies in the first place.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Lol. I'm surprised if you got that much meto that you didn't develop eps especially tardive dyskinesia. Well, at least I hope you didn't. Getting the other meds are going to be difficult from my GP. I looked into the virtual consult and that's not an option unfortunately :notsure:
The likelihood of TD after Meto is similar to Steven Johnson's syndrome from Tylenol.

Has your skin peeled off after taking Tylenol?

D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
The likelihood of TD after Meto is similar to Steven Johnson's syndrome from Tylenol.

Has your skin peeled off after taking Tylenol?
It has not. But TD generally isn't a one-time kind of phenomenon. I mean, it can happen, but unlikely. It has more of a cumulative effect over time. It also has a predilection for those who are older, white and black persons, those with substance abuse and psychotic/mood disorders. It's not on the order of what a typical antipsychotic may do, but it's still a D2 blocker. Personally, I think there is more likelihood of having a dystonic reaction than TD with meto. I was only joking about you developing TD because you said you had a ton of it when you were a kid.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
It has not. But TD generally isn't a one-time kind of phenomenon. I mean, it can happen, but unlikely. It has more of a cumulative effect over time. It also has a predilection for those who are older, white and black persons, those with substance abuse and psychotic/mood disorders. It's not on the order of what a typical antipsychotic may do, but it's still a D2 blocker. Personally, I think there is more likelihood of having a dystonic reaction than TD with meto. I was only joking about you developing TD because you said you had a ton of it when you were a kid.
All good.
Did you see? Packages with N are starting to show up. Things are moving along. 👍

Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe
D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
All good.
Did you see? Packages with N are starting to show up. Things are moving along. 👍
I did not! Good news 😃 Can you point me to some of those that received it? I had a question. Do you know of any anonymous drug testing sites in Canada? I know that people have tested their N with a company called energy control but don't know if there is an equivalent in Canada.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I did not! Good news 😃 Can you point me to some of those that received it? I had a question. Do you know of any anonymous drug testing sites in Canada? I know that people have tested their N with a company called energy control but don't know if there is an equivalent in Canada.
No arrivals yet, just "en route" notifications.

Drug testing:
There are publicly funded labs in larger cities like Toronto and Vancouver, but both (afaik) require a sample to be dropped off in person. You can't mail it in. social workers also then may want to speak to you to offer support and counseling. Obviously that service is geared towards addiction and recovery. Not quite what we need.

I'll let you know if I find anything else, though I'm not planning on testing my N. nobody who has taken N from D has come back to post on SS yet.

Reactions: DyingMiND
D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
No arrivals yet, just "en route" notifications.

Drug testing:
There are publicly funded labs in larger cities like Toronto and Vancouver, but both (afaik) require a sample to be dropped off in person. You can't mail it in. social workers also then may want to speak to you to offer support and counseling. Obviously that service is geared towards addiction and recovery. Not quite what we need.

I'll let you know if I find anything else, though I'm not planning on testing my N. nobody who has taken N from D has come back to post on SS yet.
En route is good. Hope arrivals start to show.

Darn. I was hoping to find a place that did offer sending it in. I just wanted to know if the concentration of product is definitely high enough to CTB.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
En route is good. Hope arrivals start to show.

Darn. I was hoping to find a place that did offer sending it in. I just wanted to know if the concentration of product is definitely high enough to CTB.
What I saw was someone testing it earlier this year and it had even more N than advertised (over 7g instead of 6.2g) but can't find the post again.
The video w the water bottles was also interesting, but only works for powdered N I suppose. Wouldn't know how much liquid N to measure out.

D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
What I saw was someone testing it earlier this year and it had even more N than advertised (over 7g instead of 6.2g) but can't find the post again.
The video w the water bottles was also interesting, but only works for powdered N I suppose. Wouldn't know how much liquid N to measure out.
I think I saw that post somewhere as well but can't seem to recall which thread. I'm going to see if I can find it again.

You're right about the bottles of water and powdered N. Yeah. Figuring how to measure out liquid N is probably not possible.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Thoughts? Is antiacid really needed? I think Niestze guy is a psycho that enjoys this and has no regard for others so I'm inclined to believe this post.
range of 20-25g

Post from 8ch:

PN wants to amuse his audience. IMO, stick with 15-20g. It's near impossible to find the absolute best amount of SN for every person. SN is reversible with no permanent injuries if antidote be given soon. PN should finish his guesswork, man up, and test it on himself in a controlled environment like a clinic.

In a nutshell, SN method is like exercising hard, becoming lethargic, and losing consciousness. Playing with the dose changes the timing of each part.

The reason some people take antiemetic regimen is the fear of having metoclopramide EPS side effect, which is extremely rare with 30mg PO. I don't know who has suffered from Tagamet or Zantec side effects that PN suggests antacid regimen. Nevertheless, he shouldn't even suggest antacid for SN method in the first place. Nitschke has learned that PPIs must be avoided. He made up a new thing, antacid regimen, to continue selling PPeH.

No, that one is cherry-picked. It's somewhat true, but death usually occurs after 2–3 hours; for example, death occurred after 2 hours for one case, based on >>47529
*face palm* I give up
I keep re-reading Stan's guide especially the portion where he feels that magnesium hydroxide of best to use to neutralize stomach acid. He mentions that we don't need to have a nitric oxide (NO) , water and salt production as NaCl. My question is, 'why not?'

I don't feel we need production of salt as sodium chlorideb or more water. But why but Nitric Oxide? That is helping to create vasodilation of arterioles which drops blood pressure and then loss of consciousness (of course you may still vomit while you have passed out). Maybe having less NaCl production is helpful in that you may be less likely to vomit by using MgCl2. So if MgCl2 (salt) is still produced but not NO, then how do we get the vasodilatory effects needed to lose consciousness? If we use what is in the ppeh as an example, production of a sodium based salt (NaCl} is accomplished by removing of sodium from the nitrite (creating a nitrite ion) which would then proceed to the small intestine where the damage begins because it will bind to the hemoglobin molecule more tightly than oxygen (methemoglobin). Again, I believe that NO production would be helpful to dilate arteries.

Producing magnesium chloride may be less harsh on the stomach but who knows. I sure don't. If sodium nitrite enters the intestines, it still will dissociate to create Na+ and nitrite (NO3-) ions. So, that leaves us wondering if magnesium hydroxide is any better than a PPI or H2 blocker or not. As a note , the recent change in the current online PPeH, now states that they can no longer endorse antacids, PPIs or H2 blockers because they didn't see any differences in those who took them vs not taking them.

I don't know. If it were me, I think I would take some sort of acid reducer. I'm not advocating one way over another. Instead, I'm curious about the mechanisms which drive these reactions to reach their end goal.

Any thoughts?
I actually just seen this and I have no idea I'm sorry I'm not a scientist I'm not a chemist I'm just some degenerate that's trying to pass peacefully I don't know what to do anymore
Do you why the method of acid reducer changed? Is that what you found on the 8 channel, from the link above? Is Seroquel ok as a sedative even if it's an anti psychotic..it makes you fall asleep.

Well I just found this but still a little confused... so it's rapid death vs delaying of losing consciousness if use anti acids or not?

John Doe 04/18/19 (Thu) 16:39:58 6b22e6 No.47812>>47818

>>47800
If you speed up the absorption rate wouldn't it speed up the whole process and make you die faster?
If I remember it correctly from when I've read the PPeH I believe that the idea behind the antacid was to achieve a faster death, it doesn't had anything to do with preventing NV.

John Doe 04/19/19 (Fri) 16:36:53 000000 No.47818

>>47812

Yes. That's the advantage of using antacid. The disadvantage is that antacid delays the loss of consciousness. The reason SN is peaceful is the formation of nitric oxide in acidic gastric lumen. See >>45838
Overall, it will be in your interest to fast and avoid antacids in order to reduce your gastric pH.

IIRC, the PPeH used to claim vomiting is unlikely, plus PN strongly advised to take Tagamet. That's why everyone was looking for Tagamet, and those who couldn't get it OTC tried Zantec. The truth is NV is certain, considering every medical case report or news article regarding SN poisoning. There are 3 possibilities: 1) PN hadn't bothered to do a simple search on the Internet. 2) PN used to think Tagamet could somehow help in preventing NV. 3) PN intentionally represented SN as an unreliable method. He scored SN 7/10 and now has lowered it to 6/10. Meanwhile, he scores N 10/10.
Man idk anymore I'm about to say fuck all and just take the SN and Meto and that's it

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, CloseFriendofCamus and wljourney
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
What should one take - liquid form of antacid Maalox or pill form of Famotidine? Can't take both but sources differ: PPEH says you can use H2 blockers, which is Famotidine (replacement for Tagamet), while Stan recommended something that has magnesium hydroxide, which is basically Maalox. Please someone help, I can't pick which one to use. Everyone's opinion differs... I hate uncertainty

I have both though
Use the pill form of famotidine, always chose pills/tablets to liquid medicine. For SN you cant eat or drink anything other than a tiny bit of water to swallow the meto and such.

CloseFriendofCamus

CloseFriendofCamus

Lonely wanderer
Mar 14, 2022
Use the pill form of famotidine, always chose pills/tablets to liquid medicine. For SN you cant eat or drink anything other than a tiny bit of water to swallow the meto and such.
Yeah but liquid Antacid is like 20-40ml.

oversizedsweaters

oversizedsweaters

Mar 6, 2021
Welp, looks like my Domperidone from Turkey arrived too. I ordered from 3 different international webshops. Now I am drowning in 10mg Domperidone pills, anyone want some? Lol.
Well I could really use some.. didn't manage to find a place to order it yet. I'm from the Netherlands, don't know which country you're exactly from? Do you think it would be possible to send it to the Netherlands? ☺️

Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
propranolol should not be mixed with sn drink?
There are two different recommendations in the May PPH version.

1. Take a dose of 400mg propranalol at the same time as the anti-emetic.

2. Metoclopramide first followed by a drink consisting of 25 grams SN, 400 mg propranalol.

So I guess it doesn't matter much.

Last edited:
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
With this conflicting information I just don't know what to do anymore what if not taking an antacid causes stomach pain and burning. Just don't know how how think about this or what to do anymore

Reactions: losing hope
N

Neverworld

Mar 28, 2022
Well I could really use some.. didn't manage to find a place to order it yet. I'm from the Netherlands, don't know which country you're exactly from? Do you think it would be possible to send it to the Netherlands? ☺️
Absolutely. PM me.

thendfornow

thendfornow

Mar 29, 2022
Welp, looks like my Domperidone from Turkey arrived too. I ordered from 3 different international webshops. Now I am drowning in 10mg Domperidone pills, anyone want some? Lol.
Are you sure the stuff u got is legit?

Nyktalgia

Nyktalgia

Jan 29, 2022
I managed to get a hold of some propranolol. I have a pack of 112 10mg pills. I heard you need to take 400mg, but isn't that a lot? I'd need to take like 40 pills. Wouldn't that increase the chance of vomiting? Do I just crush them into the SN drink?

Also, is it better to use ibuprofen or paracetamol? I'm going to use meto as an antiemic if that matters.

And I still can't decide which antacid to use or if I should even use one at all. Some people say they are detrimental while others say they are necessary. I don't know what to do...

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
doesnt matter, the liquid antacid wont be pure water so your body will do stuff that will make you more likely to vomit with SN, dont take the risk
How will it not be pure enough? magnesium hydroxide neutralizes stomach acid on the spot.

Last edited:
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus and Micheal64
Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
With this conflicting information I just don't know what to do anymore what if not taking an antacid causes stomach pain and burning. Just don't know how how think about this or what to do anymore
I'm still taking the ant-acid.

Reactions: Shu and CloseFriendofCamus
anonymous122

anonymous122

Aug 28, 2021
Can someone please pm me a soirce thay can ship to europe?

N

Neverworld

Mar 28, 2022
Can someone please pm me a soirce thay can ship to europe?

I have ordered my SN this week. From Europe to Europe. It's actually quite easy to obtain, I didn't need to be a business or show any proof or whatever. The trick is to search for SN using a foreign language name for it. Don't bother searching for SN using the English term and also don't bother to try to order it from a Western European shop because they only deliver to businesses, ask for some sort of proof etc. Plenty of trustworthy European webshops/chemists sell it to you no problem for a low price (except shipping). You just have to be smart about it.
Whether they also ship to US/Canada/UK, you'll have to check yourself.

S

silentvoice

Nov 23, 2019
I can't find it on the jungle site. Does anybody know a place I can get it in the US?

S

Sm42

Mar 3, 2022
Hei! I have SN, olazapin as antiemetic, a few noctamid pills and 3 trankimazin pills. I bought just a normal antacid in the pharmacy. Maybe it is stupid , but do you think it is enough to do it well?
I read a lot of things and I just wanted to check if what I have is right.