• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Tasdevil

Tasdevil

Student
Jan 20, 2020
I have SN but it is out of date. Would I still be able to use it its is been stored well and isn't clumpy.

A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
According to this
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-water-amount-lookup-table-v2.32241/
I should only take 18ish grams of SN. My plan was to take 25g, should I take 18g like that url says or should I take 25g?
I know taking more than you need just makes you more likely to vomit but I want to make sure I am 100% dead
edit:
Also, last time I opened my SN, it was yellowy and there were some which were stuck together in big balls, is my SN fine or not?

Reactions: transientflesh127
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
My SN also looks slightly yellowish and is a bit lumpy. According to the manufacturer this is normal.

D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
Dopamine is a neurotransmitter in the brain which is involved in many different functions of the body, especially mood and emotions. Dopamine is particularly involved in schizophrenia, depression/bipolar disorders and the reward system such as gambling and drug abuse. Dopamine blockade works in an area of the brain to help reduce nausea and vomiting. Some promote gastric emptying in those that have gastroparesis (delayed gastric emptying). There are many others body processes which involve dopamine but these are a few.

Last edited:
Reactions: schizochicken
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
I'm getting more and more on the SN bus. Autumn might be too late for me.

Okay so 20g is good for 130lb female? I have 50g to work with. I got to read all night.

I have famotidine, acetaminophen, clonidine, ginger dramamine, and weed. Any problems here?

I'm such a scaredy! agh please let SN be kind to me. The more I read the better I feel but damn does it get my SI going.

Last edited:
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Anyone know how reliable taking SN in capsules is? I assume by doing so you don't need anything, except that one drug that expedites it's effects.

D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
I'm getting more and more on the SN bus. Autumn might be too late for me.

Okay so 20g is good for 130lb female? I have 50g to work with. I got to read all night.

I have famotidine, acetaminophen, clonidine, ginger dramamine, and weed. Any problems here?

I'm such a scaredy! agh please let SN be kind to me. The more I read the better I feel but damn does it get my SI going.
That's plenty of SN to work with. Dramamine and clonidine aren't going to be very helpful for nausea or vomiting prevention. MJ... May help a bit not from what I have read. What you need is a good dopamine blocker (preferably D2) such as Domperidone, prochlorperazine, metoclopramide or antipsychotics such as olanzepine, quetiapine, etc. Metoclopramide has been found to help in gastric emptying which should help get SN into the small intestine sooner. So that is what I'd try to get. Metoprolol is a beta blocker used to slow down heart rate in people with hypertension. Slowing it down will give your body more time to absorb into your system because, without it, your heart will reflexively increase heart rate in an attempt to preserve the drop in blood pressure from the resulting NO production when combining SN and water. Now, metoprolol and the antiemetics are prescription only in most countries. If you have a good physician, you can make excuses about nausea and see if he can prescribe it metoclopramide. Unless you have a psych disorder, it'll be somewhat difficult to get antipsychotics for the nausea. As far as beta blockers, propranolol is pretty common, others include metoprolol, atenolol, labetolol, etc. I'm unsure as to why the PPeH recommends propranolol over the others exactly. So, unless you have a heart condition, that'll be hard to come by unless you know where to source it. There is a use of propranolol in the use of performance anxiety or social anxiety. Again, if you have a good physician relationship or can find one, you can say that you get really nervous giving speeches, lectures or social anxiety and get sweaty, rapid heart rate, etc...a psychiatrist is your best option for this medication as it is used often off-label for anxiety. Now, you will read that some people have ctb without a beta blocker like propranolol and some have not used any antacids or acid regulators such as your famotidine and still worked. In the latest PPeH, they mention that they can no longer "endorse" the use of antacids or acid regulators. This doesn't mean that your famotidine won't help you. I suggest you read a little more threads about using these meds. Not sure if your read Stan's guide, but it is good with slight variation from the PPeH. I think the biggest issue is not vomiting and this is what you should focus on because most people will vomit. Thus, metoclopramide, I feel is a good one. You can read about the others in some of the guides in this forum. If you have a psychiatrist, ask about the propanol for performance or social anxiety. They aren't benzos like Ativan or Clonazepam (which are controlled substances) do6 I think getting propranolol may be easier to obtain, especially from a psychiatrist. Regular physicians don't really know about off label use of propranolol for anxiety as they have no addictive potential like benzos. It's late and I don't want to search the forum for all the guides but they are easy to find. I hope that helps you out a little.

BTW, I think 20mg for your weight may work fine. There was a table floating around here which showed approximate values of SN and water to use for a person's weight. I don't think this is anything official, but a guide.

Screenshot 20220423 041711 Chrome
Anyone know how reliable taking SN in capsules is? I assume by doing so you don't need anything, except that one drug that expedites it's effects.
Actually, I have read otherwise on this forum and probably somewhere else. It states that taking the SN in pills may just prolong the process because your stomach acid has to break down the pill coating. I don't know the exact science as to why they don't recommended putting it in capsules, but just read it somewhere. Do a search on SN and capsules on this site and I'm sure you'll find something.

Here is one link that may be helpful for Foresight
https://anonfiles.com/b4s8n8Yex0/PPeH_April_2022_pdf

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, transientflesh127 and Foresight
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Taking 25g in capsules would require a boatload of fairly large capsules and that in turn requires a lot more liquid to swallow all of them.
Plus the delayed onset of effect.
IMO that increases the risk of failing.

• Aww..
Reactions: WorthlessTrash
N

Neverworld

Mar 28, 2022
My domperidone from Thailand arrived today. Took only 1,5 week to ship to Europe, I'm surprised it was that quick. I paid $40 including shipping.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
Reactions: Talvikki and wljourney
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Taking 25g in capsules would require a boatload of fairly large capsules and that in turn requires a lot more liquid to swallow all of them.
Plus the delayed onset of effect.
IMO that increases the risk of failing.
So one of the drugs recommended wouldn't help? I thought it was okay to just consume water? :/

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
So one of the drugs recommended wouldn't help? I thought it was okay to just consume water? :/
Yes absolutely water is fine but the more you drink overall, the fuller your stomach is, the easier it is to feel sick and vomit. The Meto or other would help, yes, but even Meto has its limitations.

Have you weighed out 25g of salt just to have an idea of the quantity?
Compared that to capsule sizes?
It would be an interesting experiment to see how many it would require and how much water it takes to swallow say 25 large capsules.

For some people it's easy to take that many pills in a row. Others gag after 3. I know I couldn't bring them all down.
My domperidone from Thailand arrived today. Took only 1,5 week to ship to Europe, I'm surprised it was that quick. I paid $40 including shipping.
Congrats!! I am so glad you found a reliable source that shipped and all arrived safely. Well done!

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Yes absolutely water is fine but the more you drink overall, the fuller your stomach is, the easier it is to feel sick and vomit. The Meto or other would help, yes, but even Meto has its limitations.

Have you weighed out 25g of salt just to have an idea of the quantity?
Compared that to capsule sizes?
It would be an interesting experiment to see how many it would require and how much water it takes to swallow say 25 large capsules.

For some people it's easy to take that many pills in a row. Others gag after 3. I know I couldn't bring them all down.

Congrats!! I am so glad you found a reliable source that shipped and all arrived safely. Well done!
I believe there are some capsules that can hold 1g of a substance each. I would probably need to take 35 of them (based on my weight), but that should be no different than if someone was to take a crap load of pills.

I could also take it without water, or try to lol

Reactions: wljourney
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I believe there are some capsules that can hold 1g of a substance each. I would probably need to take 35 of them (based on my weight), but that should be no different than if someone was to take a crap load of pills.

I could also take it without water, or try to lol
I would practice that with sugar first. But again: large Tylenols are challenging for me even with liquid.
Imagine getting 5g of SN down and then realizing you can't finish the other 20 …

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
I would practice that with sugar first. But again: large Tylenols are challenging for me even with liquid.
Imagine getting 5g of SN down and then realizing you can't finish the other 20 …
True. It might have to do though if I cannot get the rest of the drugs to justify drinking it. Guess I'll just have to force myself. Worse case scenario, I choke to death on vomit or the capsules. The end goal would be reached either way.

• Yay!
Reactions: wljourney
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
True. It might have to do though if I cannot get the rest of the drugs to justify drinking it. Guess I'll just have to force myself. Worse case scenario, I choke to death on vomit or the capsules. The end goal would be reached either way.
Well, I've never been accused of being graceful so why start now, right?! 😂

• Yay!
Reactions: WorthlessTrash
F

finallybroken10!

May 7, 2022
Anyone have thoughts on administering the SN solution intravenously? If someone had some sterile water to mix it with and the know-how to administer it this way..

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Anyone have thoughts on administering the SN solution intravenously? If someone had some sterile water to mix it with and the know-how to administer it this way..
Saline solution (comparable to ph value of blood) has a sodium content of 1 g salt per 100 ml water.

SN with a concentration 25-30x of that would burn terribly if given by IV.

0 stars.
Do not recommend.

F

finallybroken10!

May 7, 2022
Saline solution (comparable to ph value of blood) has a sodium content of 1 g salt per 100 ml water.

SN with a concentration 25-30x of that would burn terribly if given by IV.

0 stars.
Do not recommend.
Gotcha. Thank you for responding.

R

radicalfreedom

Dec 9, 2021
What's the best lie for getting your hands on Metoclopramide? I *think* I managed to get my hands on SN (though I'm not very confident in its purity), but the anti-emetics seem like they're going to be really hard.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
From the looks of it, the stat dose is much more likely to result in you throwing up. The regimen will have increased chances of side effects though.
Why will it more likely result in vomiting?

T90-Alpha

T90-Alpha

Hopeless
Apr 21, 2022
I have a question for you guys. I have a extra perscription of oxycodone, could that help me at all during my ctb with SN?

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
What's the best lie for getting your hands on Metoclopramide? I *think* I managed to get my hands on SN (though I'm not very confident in its purity), but the anti-emetics seem like they're going to be really hard.
Well, look up what Meto is used for. Example: motion sickness as a passenger

Then check what other meds would usually be given first (Meto is not a first line drug, you have to try others first).
These other first-defense drugs often make people tired (like Dramamine/Gravol).

Then think of a situation like going on a roadtrip with friends to do a specific activity (hiking, boat trip, golfing etc) that requires you to not be sluggish and tired.

Now you just have to calmly explain that you have tried Meto in the past, others don't work for XYZ reasons and you would really like to be able to socialize.

Others have used medical reasons, as in "I am taking XYZ for COVID and they are really making me awfully nauseous." But in this case you need to know exactly which drugs those would be and why the doctor who prescribed XYZ isn't available to also give you Meto.

R

radicalfreedom

Dec 9, 2021
Well, look up what Meto is used for. Example: motion sickness as a passenger]
Hm, I've been looking it up, and in the US, it doesn't seem like Meto is recommended for any kind of ordinary nausea/motion sickness. It's only indications are for severe gastric reflux and gastroparesis from diabetes.

D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
Great. One less thing to worry about.

The antiemetic is still problematic.

You're right. It does say this.

However in another section analysing the effectiveness of SN it says SN works with or without potentiation which refers to propranolol.

I think the PPeH is edited piecemeal.

Though this is what I remember from the Nov PPeH. I'll go check the April one.

Just checked.

Which is the current PPeH?

The latest on here is April 2022 which still advises an antacid.
Yes. The online version gets updated with changes pretty quickly. So if a PDF is made from a recent book, then it will unlikely have these updates that the online version will. At least that's my understanding. I could be wrong. I got was email from exit international regarding the "updates to the salts" which is what I posted. I think we just have to make the choice for ourselves about using antacids, ppi or H2 blockers.

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Yes. The online version gets updated with changes pretty quickly. So if a PDF is made from a recent book, then it will unlikely have these updates that the online version will. At least that's my understanding. I could be wrong. I got was email from exit international regarding the "updates to the salts" which is what I posted. I think we just have to make the choice for ourselves about using antacids, ppi or H2 blockers.
I think you're right about updates. Thanks for posting the information you received.

And we do just have to make our own choices.

Reactions: DyingMiND
Nyktalgia

Nyktalgia

Jan 29, 2022
So I finally ordered SN and I have a few stupid questions. Sorry if they were already answered before.

1. How do I store it? Is it okay to store it in a closet? It comes in a paper bag.

2. Is fasting for 30 hours too much? Would it increase or decrease the chance of vomiting? Does sleeping count as fasting?

3. Is it better to dissolve it in cold water? Can I use bottled water?

4. Can I use bisoprolol instead of propranolol?

5. Is famotidine a good antacid to go with SN or should I buy Renny? They don't sell tagomet here.

6. How much SN should I take if weight around 130 lbs? 25 mg to make sure or 20 mg to reduce the risk of vomiting?

Thanks in advance.