• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Final-push123

Final-push123

Internet wizard
Jan 28, 2020
Hey so I planning on getting my SN pretty soon.
Once I decide to CtB I want to get completely wasted then take SN. Will this effect the effectiveness of SN?

A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
Hey so I planning on getting my SN pretty soon.
Once I decide to CtB I want to get completely wasted then take SN. Will this effect the effectiveness of SN?
Yes. You are going to vomit the SN out and you will be alive

Reactions: Flutter Girl, NobodyKnowsMe, Foresight and 2 others
Flutter Girl

Flutter Girl

An alphabet soup of pain, pain, & more pain
May 6, 2022
Society has robbed us of our choice to die. If we had the option available to us, and society respected the option; imagine having your loved ones around you to see you off on your journey home. You could even throw a party the evening before, and people would be giving you love to send you on your way. But no. Instead, we have to resort to barbaric means, and no one can be with us to die. We've been robbed. We've been robbed.
I've had the cruelty of this on my mind a lot lately. It would be so different to have a sendoff, to not be alone, and to have a guaranteed, peaceful method.

At least Canada is open & honest about MAID for disabled people. In the US, they want to play the puritanical game, while making life for the disabled & ill so difficult that we're forced into secrecy, isolation, & questionable &/or complex methods.

Meanwhile, it's obvious that suicide or giving up on attempts to get disability or to break a poverty cycle is all the whole point.

Reactions: chronicphysicalpain, Sm42, Foresight and 1 other person
fafnir

fafnir

Angel of Distress
Feb 12, 2020
I have some questions. I don't want to raise suspicions at home so I need some careful advices.
1. How much is enough? I don't have a way to measure so 1/4 teaspoon per dosage?
2. Do I really need fasting? Because remaining 12h without eathing something will raise suspicious, unless I eat something really light and say that I'm not good at the moment.

September5th

September5th

You can get better. But the choice is always ours.
May 17, 2022
This is kind of crazy, but I'm finding SN pretty easily online. Something doesn't seems right... Perhaps it's because of where I live (Brazil)?

fafnir

fafnir

Angel of Distress
Feb 12, 2020
This is kind of crazy, but I'm finding SN pretty easily online. Something doesn't seems right... Perhaps it's because of where I live (Brazil)?
Brazil have a huge production of homemade sausages, and SN is one of the ingredients to better conserve.

Reactions: CrappyMJ
J

just_random

May 19, 2022
Yo this might be a stupid question but which one should I go for? is there any difference in these two? they are both advertised as SN (the right one!) with the difference of the first one having a code "N" in front of it. and it says extra pure in details so idk.

Sslsh

Sslsh

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
Yo this might be a stupid question but which one should I go for? is there any difference in these two? they are both advertised as SN (the right one!) with the difference of the first one having a code "N" in front of it. and it says extra pure in details so idk.
I don't think you can go wrong with either. Id maybe choose the first one tho
Have heard it's really common in Brazil. Just be sure to get the right purity. It's really common here in India too. BRICS ftw I guess

anonymous122

anonymous122

Aug 28, 2021
Hi, can someone please PM me sources that ship to Israel?

J

just_random

May 19, 2022
anyone knows if smoking weed before taking SN helps or interfere with the SN itself? I was wondering because I think it can help with the nausea no?

Reactions: Flutter Girl
R

radicalfreedom

Dec 9, 2021
How do I test for the purity of SN. I am very unsure if what I have is legit.

fafnir

fafnir

Angel of Distress
Feb 12, 2020
I have some questions. I don't want to raise suspicions at home so I need some careful advices.
1. How much is enough? I don't have a way to measure so 1/4 teaspoon per dosage?
2. Do I really need fasting? Because remaining 12h without eathing something will raise suspicious, unless I eat something really light and say that I'm not good at the moment.
Can someone help me with these, please?

• Hugs
Reactions: Ethereal Knight
T90-Alpha

T90-Alpha

Hopeless
Apr 21, 2022
hello y'all, so when you injest SN, do you have to mix it with water, or can you just injest it with a spoon?

• Yay!
Reactions: Shu
D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
Will I eventually die from the stroke??
It depends on numerous factors which I won't get into right now. But unless the stroke is massive (meaning that a large portion of your brain doesn't receive oxygen... ischemia), you likely won't die but may suffer motor, sensory, visual, executive functioning deficits which would likely be permanent if you don't get medical treatment early. Even if you did, you may still have deficits/damage but to a lesser degree. But who want to live if they have problems with thought processing, moving, etc? SN is a risky thing to engage in just like other methods. Failure of anything may leave permanent damage depending on the circumstances.
tell me which of these pills is olanzapine.
Lilly 4117 is zyprexa 10mg

Last edited:
S

Sk3le

Student
Oct 30, 2021
i've found a website in my country that sell SN, 15€ for 1kg of powder... seems too cheap and too big amount to be pure even if they state 99%
there are those code on the package, they mean something useful for us?
Kcyjzuv.png

if i buy from them there is any purity test i can do to be sure is the right stuff?

D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
This is my planned regiment. I am a 6' tall, 190lb, generally physically healthy / athletic male.

View attachment 92221

My diet has consisted of, and will continue to consist of raw almonds and approximately 1200 calories daily of plain vanilla Soylent protein drinks up until I begin my fast.

Input is definitely wanted, especially regarding Beta Blockers… PPH recommends Propanolol @ 400mg mixed with SN solution. I was only able to get Metoprolol Tartrate, which is fairly similar, albeit approximately 3x less potent (Klonopin will also reduce my heart rate/blood pressure) and I'm thinking 320mg taken with the SN solution. This isn't really covered in Stan's guide. Other that that I will be running a modified version of Stan's, but extending it out to 72 hours with 2 days of Meto @ 10mg 3 times a day leading into the last day. So essentially 1 extra day to pregame the Meto.

I am going to stick with the Tagamet, even though the PPH doesn't recommend it anymore. (My thought process on this is similar to Wastedaway's analysis a few posts above, so I'm not going to repeat it)

Two backup drinks will be prepared with 22g and 18g SN and water only, respectively.

Any flaws? Any input?

Thank you.
Looks good overall. I see that you decided to stay with the H2 blockers tagamet. I don't know what would be best because there is so much conflicting statements nowadays including PPeH. I know PPeH endorses propranolol while Stan's guide states it if a luxury item. Again, another personal choice.

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
Anyone know how reliable taking SN in capsules is? I assume by doing so you don't need anything, except that one drug that expedites it's effects.
Recently there was a guy who used capsules. At first ended up screwed up pretty badly in the hospital, because he went out to have a cig after ingesting and his neighbor noticed there was something wrong. One or two weeks later he tried again, this time out of reach and no problem at all. This guy's SI was literally non-existent.

Last edited:
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
  • Yay!
Reactions: schizochicken, CrappyMJ, Talvikki and 1 other person
J

just_random

May 19, 2022
okay guys this is my last time checking everything just to make sure(there might be a goodbye post tomorrow tho)
so I think I have everything setup, here's what I've got:
metoclopramide as antiemetic
either omeprazole 20 or magnesium hydroxide(liquid) as antacid. can anyone recommend which one is better to take?
acetaminophen codeine and xanax
and finally SN
Im planning to fast for 8-10 hours and do "Stat dose"

I ask you to please read this and help me out if you have knowledge to tell me if I'm doing anything wrong.
thanks everyone

Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
Anti acid
There has been a lot of discussion about the benefits of reducing stomach acid (to reduce the production of nitric oxide in the stomach with the associated drop in blood pressure) and allow more nitrite to be absorbed directly from the small intestine into the blood. The benefit of taking an antacid or not (such as Mylanta), an H2 antagonist (such as cimetidine), or a proton pump inhibitor (such as Nexium) however, cannot be determined.
This is therefore no longer recommended.

Antiemetic
Antimetic (metoclopramide) works effectively

Beta blocker
Propranolol works but is not necessary

• Informative
Reactions: Euthanza, DyingMiND, Sm42 and 2 others
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Anti acid
There has been a lot of discussion about the benefits of reducing stomach acid (to reduce the production of nitric oxide in the stomach with the associated drop in blood pressure) and allow more nitrite to be absorbed directly from the small intestine into the blood. The benefit of taking an antacid or not (such as Mylanta), an H2 antagonist (such as cimetidine), or a proton pump inhibitor (such as Nexium) however, cannot be determined.
This is therefore no longer recommended.

Antiemetic
Antimetic (metoclopramide) works effectively

Beta blocker
Propranolol works but is not necessary
Do they not give a reason why it is not recommended? Is it because with higher nitric oxide production you will pass out quicker making it more peaceful?

Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
No they don't give a reason. They base it on a list of SN deaths since 2018.

Reactions: Euthanza
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Do they mention how many of them took an antacid? I really wonder why they are not mentioning it now. Maybe those who took it took longer to go unconscious. How do you feel about it?

J

just_random

May 19, 2022
wait a second, are you saying that Anti acid is not recommended at all?
this just made me so confuse because up until you everyone and every guide was recommending them

Reactions: TrynaChingMyself
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
wait a second, are you saying that Anti acid is not recommended at all?
this just made me so confuse because up until you everyone and every guide was recommending them
It's very confusing you study for months at a time being told to take an antacid then randomly they say that it's not recommended anymore

Reactions: TrynaChingMyself