• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

houseofleaves

houseofleaves

and this with thee remains.
Jan 14, 2022
When I touch the bag containing the SN, the sn inside feels powdery like im touching snow. I opened the bag for 8 or so seconds 11 days ago.
Is my SN still good?
I hope it is
it should be, don't worry!

Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
When I touch the bag containing the SN, the sn inside feels powdery like im touching snow. I opened the bag for 8 or so seconds 11 days ago.
Is my SN still good?
I hope it is
Yes you are fine.
I got some SN on Lazada in Vietnam and its 20 years past its sell date, made in china etc. Is there any way of knowing its purity as it oxidises to nitrate over time. It is very clumpy.
Hmm....I don't know if it's still good. Did they sell you that recently? Or have you had it for 20 years??? If I were you I would do a blood test just to see. It can't hurt opening it, and it does take years to change to nitrate...so I'm very curious.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Maybe you should do a blood test, to see if the blood turn brown.

By the way. Does anyone know if it´s a good idea to seal the SN in the original bottle in a plastic bag with a vacuum sealer and store it in the refrigerator ? The recommended storage temperature is 15 to 25 degrees Celsius. But sometimes it ´s warmer in my apartment. I wonder if 6-8 degrees celsius is too cold.

Last edited:
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
How do I remove the label/sticker on the IC SN bag?
It's a bitch to remove and I dont want to rip or break anything

H

hopeless2019

May 24, 2022
You can buy them online without prescription in some sites
Has anyone ordered from the online pharmacy in V? You don't need a Rx. Seems sketchy and I'm a bit worried about getting caught somehow.

I

itstimenow

May 25, 2022
Where can I purchase Metoclopramide? No doctor I've seen will prescribe it. Is it absolutely necessary if I want to take SN?

Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
Has anyone ordered from the online pharmacy in V? You don't need a Rx. Seems sketchy and I'm a bit worried about getting caught somehow.

I ordered metoclopramide and domperidone from here last year. It took about a month to arrive (to the Netherlands).

The packaging was good and the medicines were from well-known brands.

They no longer deliver to countries within the European Union, because customs prevent this. They only ship to Australia, Hong Kong, Malta, Northern Ireland, Puerto Rico, Scotland, Singapore, Switzerland, United Kingdom and the United States.

Reactions: Sunset764 and hopeless2019
H

hopeless2019

May 24, 2022
Where can I purchase Metoclopramide? No doctor I've seen will prescribe it. Is it absolutely necessary if I want to take SN?
Seems like the hardest ingredient to procure. There are some online pharmacies that will sell it to you, but without a Rx it is illegal.

I

itstimenow

May 25, 2022
Where can I purchase the SN purity>97? Amazon has nitrate

I

itstimenow

May 25, 2022
Seems like the hardest ingredient to procure. There are some online pharmacies that will sell it to you, but without a Rx it is illegal.
Yes, which is why I was contemplating not taking it with SN .

H

hopeless2019

May 24, 2022
Yes, which is why I was contemplating not taking it with SN .
I just struck out with an online "legit" pharmacy. Really don't want to try without it. May go back to the offshore source I found.
I just struck out with an online "legit" pharmacy. Really don't want to try without it. May go back to the offshore source I found.
There are some good references on this site to finding the SN. One has to do with a song...
Currently taking Effexor for anxiety and depression. Anyone know how this will effect the regimen for SN?
Worried that I will have more issues with vomiting and haven't been able to get the anti nausea med.

Last edited:
SelfHatingAspie

SelfHatingAspie

Ambitious but rubbish
Jul 2, 2019
I've ordered other stuff from that online pharmacy a number of times over the past few years and I've never had any problems. Delivery is a bit slow because it's from the middle of the South Pacific, but their meds are legit and it's not a scam.

Reactions: Shu
D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
Just saw this. I think prochlorperazine can have the same effect.
Yes it can. In fact all dopamine receptor type 2 blockers can cause eps symptoms such as akithesia, dystonic reactions, parkinsonism and tardive dyskinesia. Usually this is a cumulative effect, that is the longer you take medications that block D2, especially if they bind strongly to the receptor, the greater the likelihood of developing them. Usually, akithesia, dystonia and Parkinsonism may go away with discontinuation of the med. Tardive dyskinesia is permanent and only about 2 medications have been developed to decrease the symptom severity. It's so sad that these medications can have such negative side effects. I can only say that if it's used just to CTB, then hopefully you don't develop them with just minimal use. Of course, it's a moot point if you CTB successfully.

• Informative
Reactions: Shu and rationaltake
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Hey can someone who has access to the Peaceful Pill handbook FORUM mind posting of thread asking why antacids aren't recommended anymore so we will have less confusion please and thank you so much

Last edited:
Reactions: Euthanza, Sunset764, TrynaChingMyself and 3 others
D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
Hey can someone who has access to the Peaceful Pill handbook forum mind posting of thread asking why antacids aren't recommended anymore so we will have less confusion please and thank you so much
They didn't clarify as to why. I posted something not to long ago basically quoting their beliefs. So, I guess it's up the the individual to decide. I think most people will choose to use one or a PPI, h2 blockers because of people who reportedly were successful in CTB on this forum.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
They didn't clarify as to why. I posted something not to long ago basically quoting their beliefs. So, I guess it's up the the individual to decide. I think most people will choose to use one or a PPI, h2 blockers because of people who reportedly were successful in CTB on this forum.
Thank you. I am aware. I'm just asking someone who has access to their forum and post on it and ask why they don't recommend it anymore, so we can have some clarification as to why they dont anymore. It could be more peaceful without it. I think @Soon i will be gone posted a thread there recently. I guess we will just wait and see. :p

Reactions: DyingMiND
Tasdevil

Tasdevil

Student
Jan 20, 2020
How long before taking SN do you n to stop drinking fluid? I am drinking SN at midnight Saturday going to fast from food 8 hours before SN drink. Probably stop drinking by 7pm hopefully it is long enough

I

itstimenow

May 25, 2022
I've ordered other stuff from that online pharmacy a number of times over the past few years and I've never had any problems. Delivery is a bit slow because it's from the middle of the South Pacific, but their meds are legit and it's not a scam.
What is the website for this pharmacy?

A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
How long before taking SN do you n to stop drinking fluid? I am drinking SN at midnight Saturday going to fast from food 8 hours before SN drink. Probably stop drinking by 7pm hopefully it is long enough
If by fluid you mean water then at-least 45 minutes when you take metoclopramide. You drink as little water as you can to swallow the metoclopramide.
If by fluid you mean milk, juice, liquor, etc then 8 hours before taking SN

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
If by fluid you mean water then at-least 45 minutes when you take metoclopramide. You drink as little water as you can to swallow the metoclopramide.
If by fluid you mean milk, juice, liquor, etc then 8 hours before taking SN
2 hours dry fast is recommended before taking the Metoclopramide.

Reactions: Tasdevil
MaybeThisTime

MaybeThisTime

Apr 21, 2022
If anyone has a source for Sn in Europe pls pm me, thanks..

Trezzohno

Trezzohno

Suffering from a bad case of being alive :/
May 9, 2022
Can anyone help me?
Does this SN look good enough to ctb?

Reactions: Shu
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
NaNO2 is correct. Purity is ok. So yes it looks good.

Reactions: Talvikki and Trezzohno
N

neonlol

May 21, 2022
Dumb question but would having thalassemia affect this? Thalassemia is a blood disorder that causes your body to have less hemoglobin than normal

C

Cheza_mus

Experienced
Jul 1, 2021
Can anyone help me?
Does this SN look good enough to ctb?
If it's the one from India u may have to test it please...I think i know that sn but one person warned me about chemicals from india

Trezzohno

Trezzohno

Suffering from a bad case of being alive :/
May 9, 2022
If it's the one from India u may have to test it please...I think i know that sn but one person warned me about chemicals from india

Thanks for the heads up, it is manufactured in India. I will do a blood test cause that's what I have available to to test with