• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

COLDEST_OPP_777

COLDEST_OPP_777

Oct 4, 2021
my blood test turn black brown it's 97 purity?

Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe
NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021
my blood test turn black brown it's 97 purity?
If it changes the blood color then it is doing what it is supposed to, so I'd guess that it is good enough.

Reactions: Talvikki
COLDEST_OPP_777

COLDEST_OPP_777

Oct 4, 2021
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/blood-test.91547/

P

PoorFarmer

Apr 25, 2022
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/blood-test.91547/
the SN that i have from SD turned my blood the same color on a blood test & they claim 99% purity on that product so im guessing that yours has to be legit as well

justagreenleaf

justagreenleaf

Student
May 29, 2022
This might have just become my method with the N seizures happening. Praying that it arrives without a problem 🙏 I will be reading this megathread like crazy over the next few (and hopefully last) days.
Welp—just had my first question arise (sorry if double posting isn't allowed—I'll edit my initial comment): the PPH mentions a video where they mix Propranolol and SN. I happen to have that medication at hand, and was wondering if anybody knows where to find that video?

Last edited:
Reactions: TrynaChingMyself and WanderingWater
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
This might have just become my method with the N seizures happening. Praying that it arrives without a problem 🙏 I will be reading this megathread like crazy over the next few (and hopefully last) days.
Welp—just had my first question arise (sorry if double posting isn't allowed—I'll edit my initial comment): the PPH mentions a video where they mix Propranolol and SN. I happen to have that medication at hand, and was wondering if anybody knows where to find that video?
The video in question literally is putting 400mg of propranolol into the SN and mixing it. You put in the SN first then the propranolol

C

callisto32569

May 29, 2022
What if I puke it up, drink another glass. But that one comes straight back up?
What if I puke it up, drink another glass. But that one comes straight back up?
Because of the nastiness of having puked the first one up
I don't have anti ems

zatoichi

zatoichi

Jun 20, 2018
Just vacuum sealed my SN from the old Turkey source, sadly not available anymore. Seemed legit (it was tested by another user if I remember), it said 99,7% purity, definitely looked like salt and quite fresh, with a faint yellowy tint, wrapped in a plastic bag inside another. I bought a tabletop vacuum sealer just for this really. Hope this way it will last long, even if I don't know for how much. My meto besides is about to expire, but I hope it will still retain potency for a few more years. The sealer will turn out handy for food I guess :P as for now it seems I'll live.

The suggestion to look up for the equivalent word for SN in other languages seemed an interesting place to start, since it seems hard to source from english speaking shops, at least from western Europe, without a professional license.

I'm actually feeling better lately, so I'm storing it somewhere hopefully safe from prying eyes, hoping it's never discovered by relatives, and hoping to actually never have to resort to it (if life turns out kinder than it used to).
Why isn't available anymore? I'm from Turkey and there is no new legislation or prohibition for SN as far as I know.

M

Micheal64

Want to sleep forever
Sep 23, 2021
Perché non è più disponibile? Vengo dalla Turchia e non ci sono nuove leggi o divieti per SN per quanto ne so.
SN was banned on eBay and on rainforest website

Reactions: zatoichi
Atlantian

Atlantian

May 25, 2022
Its here. 4 day Im scared as fuck to take it. My life is literally in my hands... Mostly scared that the experience will be terrifying. Hoping it tastes bearable
IMG 20220601 092143

Reactions: TrynaChingMyself and Shu
F

flowersforalgernon:

May 23, 2022
Anyone know on average the time it takes to arrive to the UK from IC? I plan to CTB as soon as I can but I don't want to wait long

ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
hey there. not to be one of THOSE people, but i've been scouring this thread and doing investigative work and trying to figure out jungles and rainforests and tropical paradises but I still can't make out where those places might be. I did get some stuff two years ago but ended up throwing it away in a fit of "recovery." obviously, I regret it, and wish I still had it. if anyone could point out a source that ships to Eastern Europe, I'd be very, very grateful. I'm pretty determined this time round.

justagreenleaf

justagreenleaf

Student
May 29, 2022
hey there. not to be one of THOSE people, but i've been scouring this thread and doing investigative work and trying to figure out jungles and rainforests and tropical paradises but I still can't make out where those places might be. I did get some stuff two years ago but ended up throwing it away in a fit of "recovery." obviously, I regret it, and wish I still had it. if anyone could point out a source that ships to Eastern Europe, I'd be very, very grateful. I'm pretty determined this time round.

I have one that does, which was said by many to be legit before but theres this recent thread where someone failed and nobody is sure why...
Anybody else vouches for IC SN?

C

CrazyHorse

May 9, 2022
I have one that does, which was said by many to be legit before but theres this recent thread where someone failed and nobody is sure why...
in my humble opinion we all need to stop, take a breath, and really dig into this recent thread, something feels very off about it, but this is just my humble opinion

justagreenleaf

justagreenleaf

Student
May 29, 2022
in my humble opinion we all need to stop, take a breath, and really dig into this recent thread, something feels very off about it, but this is just my humble opinion
Like I vividly remember someone doing a blood test with it and it went brown. Could not have been IC if I'm remembering wrong who knows (also that person clearly preferred digging a hole into their arm rather than fingerprick lmao another story)

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Anyone know on average the time it takes to arrive to the UK from IC? I plan to CTB as soon as I can but I don't want to wait long
7-10 days depending on the postal carrier and how far from the main postal hubs you live. The tracking info will give you an idea.

Reactions: flowersforalgernon:
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
TBH I agree that the report from yesterday sounds concerning, however it is also not the norm. We may never find out what exactly was wrong.

There have been multiple goodbye threads from people using SN from IC and none of them have come back to complain.

The most recent from April and May:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/goodbye-finaly.88157/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/im-going-in-1-hour.90437/

F

flowersforalgernon:

May 23, 2022
7-10 days depending on the postal carrier and how far from the main postal hubs you live. The tracking info will give you an idea.
Thank you, just to double check that's definitely the timeframe for the UK? I had it in my head that international post may take longer. How exact is the tracking - would it tell me the time it'd arrive as well as the date? I'm living at my family home at the moment so have to be realllly careful not to get caught

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Thank you, just to double check that's definitely the timeframe for the UK? I had it in my head that international post may take longer. How exact is the tracking - would it tell me the time it'd arrive as well as the date? I'm living at my family home at the moment so have to be realllly careful not to get caught
Once you order you get a tracking number and that'll give you the date (which can change, so check regularly).

Time is not given but is the "normal" time your post person comes to make letter deliveries. It's a flat envelope not a bulky package, so it'll be in the regular mail (at least here).

• Love
Reactions: flowersforalgernon:
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
TBH I agree that the report from yesterday sounds concerning, however it is also not the norm. We may never find out what exactly was wrong.

There have been multiple goodbye threads from people using SN from IC and none of them have come back to complain.

The most recent from April and May:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/goodbye-finaly.88157/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/im-going-in-1-hour.90437/
The first thread isnt great proof since people were wondering if he actually CTB due to him being online after the supposed time he was going to ctb
Can i smoke before and after taking SN?
No

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
The first thread isnt great proof since people were wondering if he actually CTB due to him being online after the supposed time he was going to ctb

No
Huh. Yeah I just noticed he posted something with a 2 week delay on May 1.
I didn't know that's possible.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/heaven-is-beautifeul.88087/

A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
Huh. Yeah I just noticed he posted something with a 2 week delay on May 1.
I didn't know that's possible.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/heaven-is-beautifeul.88087/
You can make a post and have it be posted after a certain period of time. Look to the left of 'Post reply', there's text which states 'Now', this now text can be changed to any date in the future

• Informative
Reactions: wljourney