• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Trish717

Jun 4, 2022
Recently there was a guy who used capsules. At first ended up screwed up pretty badly in the hospital, because he went out to have a cig after ingesting and his neighbor noticed there was something wrong. One or two weeks later he tried again, this time out of reach and no problem at all. This guy's SI was literally non-existent.
What does SI mean?

T

Trish717

Jun 4, 2022
Recently there was a guy who used capsules. At first ended up screwed up pretty badly in the hospital, because he went out to have a cig after ingesting and his neighbor noticed there was something wrong. One or two weeks later he tried again, this time out of reach and no problem at all. This guy's SI was literally non-existent.
What is SI?
Most on this forum refer to it as survival instinct. Others may say suicidal ideation. But most refer to it as the former.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
Just wondering when should i take my propranolol? The guides says take it with sn but i could only get slow release form of it. So i think i may take them 30minutes in advance? Wikipedia says that it takes 30 to 60 minutes for it to work.
Safer to take with SN.
The concern is that taken too early the propranolol may cause some confusion which effects the sn ingestion.

Slow release forms of the drug are unsuitable.

Last edited:
A

anyoneshorizon

Jun 8, 2022
Is the SN (sodium nitrite) sold by the company DC reliable? It is on amazon and I have already ordered it but I just wanna make sure.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Is the SN (sodium nitrite) sold by the company DC reliable? It is on amazon and I have already ordered it but I just wanna make sure.
I don't think we have had people test this source yet. There was a company SD a few weeks ago that offered SN through the jungle but I haven't seen anyone post test results for them either. (And it seems to be now taken down from the site.)

When you get it, maybe do a blood and aquarium test to see if you have a reliable, quality product.

Last edited:
I

ienskala

Jun 9, 2022
Hey can someone who has access to the Peaceful Pill handbook FORUM mind posting of thread asking why antacids aren't recommended anymore so we will have less confusion please and thank you so much
So Tagamet or Milk of Magnesia aren't good? I have Olanzapine which is supposed to help with the nausea from what I understand.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
So Tagamet or Milk of Magnesia aren't good? I have Olanzapine which is supposed to help with the nausea from what I understand.
The latest update recommended antacids aren't recommended still taking them anyway and milk of magnesia should be fine.

Reactions: armadillydally
NoLightRemains

NoLightRemains

I found my light again. Namu Amida Butsu
Sep 26, 2021
Hey I'm in the US and am ready to find a source. I believe I found DD but I'm curious if it's legit? I mostly hear about IC so I'm wondering if this source is good too.

Reactions: Shu
Darrenloses

Darrenloses

Student
Nov 27, 2018
I once sourced SN from an arts n crafts website to the UK without issue...took a few weeks to arrive.. This was a couple years ago. Looking to buy it again but this time I'll go through with ctb. I've read its impossible to get to the UK now, is this true?

NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021
Hey I'm in the US and am ready to find a source. I believe I found DD but I'm curious if it's legit? I mostly hear about IC so I'm wondering if this source is good too.
SN from DD is legit. Since it is legal in the US and not really very expensive, there is really no reason for anyone to scam someone for it.

Reactions: Cruel, Talvikki, NoLightRemains and 1 other person
NoLightRemains

NoLightRemains

I found my light again. Namu Amida Butsu
Sep 26, 2021
SN from DD is legit. Since it is legal in the US and not really very expensive, there is really no reason for anyone to scam someone for it.
Appreciate the response, thanks.

S

sportsguy56

Oct 24, 2020
anyone that has sn from ic and has already opened their package, try to do a blood test, so we can see if it's legit

Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
I'm getting tired of people asking to PM this source or that source. Do a little research, geeze. That's how I found two sources for myself. Nobody gave me any sources or told me about any place. I did the research. And I'm not talking about searching these forums. I did it all by myself. If you are serious about using SN as your method, you should be doing lots of reading about it and not just from these forums.
Could someone please PM me the IC source for SN?
No.

Reactions: WanderingWater and NobodyKnowsMe
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I'm getting tired of people asking to PM this source or that source. Do a little research, geeze. That's how I found two sources for myself. Nobody gave me any sources or told me about any place. I did the research. And I'm not talking about searching these forums. I did it all by myself. If you are serious about using SN as your method, you should be doing lots of reading about it and not just from these forums.

No.
Since they see us talking about it they're going going continue to message us asking. Also, it's not as easy to just search in other countries. Here in America its easier to aquire. This is .CTB by the way, i changed my name. Hope you're doing okay.
anyone that has sn from ic and has already opened their package, try to do a blood test, so we can see if it's legit
It is legit...

Reactions: wljourney
D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
It is legit...
Oh CTB! You had me fooled! I read about IC SN being legit and all, but I did read about a failed attempt recently by some poster who said he ordered SN from IC. I'm not sure if you saw it, but he posted a pic of his bag and the leftover crystals of SN. It did not look like typical SN (slightly yellow tinge) but I guess it can look different from one supplier to another. The posters SN, from IC, was white.. Like see through crystals. Another member then said what he had was not SN and then posted what SN from IC should look like. Then others also commented stating what he had was not SN. I have no idea how IC could possibly put the wrong product inside the bag as they don't advertise any other types of "food products". I guess it's possible that it was the actual product but that the "batch" just appeared different. However, I doubt this. The other theory was that the OP was not telling the truth, but why would someone go to great lengths to describe his failure and post his bag pics? Nobody will really know. I guess if people heard of others CTB using SN from IC, then maybe it's legit stuff.

Just some thoughts. 🙂

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Oh CTB! You had me fooled! I read about IC SN being legit and all, but I did read about a failed attempt recently by some poster who said he ordered SN from IC. I'm not sure if you saw it, but he posted a pic of his bag and the leftover crystals of SN. It did not look like typical SN (slightly yellow tinge) but I guess it can look different from one supplier to another. The posters SN, from IC, was white.. Like see through crystals. Another member then said what he had was not SN and then posted what SN from IC should look like. Then others also commented stating what he had was not SN. I have no idea how IC could possibly put the wrong product inside the bag as they don't advertise any other types of "food products". I guess it's possible that it was the actual product but that the "batch" just appeared different. However, I doubt this. The other theory was that the OP was not telling the truth, but why would someone go to great lengths to describe his failure and post his bag pics? Nobody will really know. I guess if people heard of others CTB using SN from IC, then maybe it's legit stuff.

Just some thoughts. 🙂
Yeah that lost had a lot of people confused and probably afraid of ordering from IC now.. I'm going through so many threads and have yet to see any problems with IC before. I won't know what to think about that thread honestly. It looked like there was Epsom salt in their bag. I'm not sure how IC would make a mistake such as putting something else in the pack that isn't SN.. I'm not calling him a liar either but there are a lot of reasons why someone would go out of their way to do something like that.. also of you go to IC website and click products they do advertise other salts but those salts don't look like what they had in the bag I don't think and it definitely wouldn't have been "bitter" although explained it would be salty.
I honestly don't know what to make of that whole situation I don't want to make any assumptions because I really honestly don't know
I do know tons of people are freaked out and paranoid right now thinking that what they have isn't legitimate. I believe that user may have mentioned that they did a blood test maybe not either way maybe they should have posted a picture of it. I actually put that thread on ignore lol

Reactions: wljourney
D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
Yeah that lost had a lot of people confused and probably afraid of ordering from IC now.. I'm going through so many threads and have yet to see any problems with IC before. I won't know what to think about that thread honestly. It looked like there was Epsom salt in their bag. I'm not sure how IC would make a mistake such as putting something else in the pack that isn't SN.. I'm not calling him a liar either but there are a lot of reasons why someone would go out of their way to do something like that.. also of you go to IC website and click products they do advertise other salts but those salts don't look like what they had in the bag I don't think and it definitely wouldn't have been "bitter" although explained it would be salty.
I honestly don't know what to make of that whole situation I don't want to make any assumptions because I really honestly don't know
I do know tons of people are freaked out and paranoid right now thinking that what they have isn't legitimate. I believe that user may have mentioned that they did a blood test maybe not either way maybe they should have posted a picture of it. I actually put that thread on ignore lol
Yeah. I totally get you. Very difficult to make sense of it. Yeah, no blood test pic posted and not sure if aquarium test was done either. At least with test strips, you could get an idea if it contained nitrites. I would like to ignore the thread myself, but it sticks in my mind a little. I'm not going to let it bother me too much.. Lol. "Bitter"rather than salty sounds odd since nobody using SN on this site ever said it tasted bitter. I'll try to ignore it as well!

• Aww..
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
Does anyone think that it would be possible to succeed with SN without vomiting all of the SN, by keep drinking water after taking the SN? I do know that it's recommended to drink as little as possible when taking SN, but what I mean is that if one keeps drinking water, perhaps the SN will be forced-flushed down into the intestine, so if or when one does vomit, the only thing that will be expelled will be water, if the SN can be forced-flushed past the stomach in this way - or, perhaps, the SN will just float to the top of the water in the stomach and be the first thing that is expelled if one vomits - that's why I ask.
Drinking water after taking SN will make you vomit.
Safer to take with SN.
The concern is that taken too early the propranolol may cause some confusion which effects the sn ingestion.

Slow release forms of the drug are unsuitable.
What if one wants to take propranolol and a benzodiazepine/something similar to a benzodiazepine to alleviate physical anxiety when taking SN?

• Informative
Reactions: Julgran
N

Neuro

Jun 12, 2022
I'd be really happy, if someone could PM me the IC SN source.

Edit: Nevermind. :)

Last edited:
F

ForeverBlue

Jun 7, 2022
Could someone please pm me a source of sn. Would be very much appreciated. Thanks
Could someone please pm me a source of sn. Would be very much appreciated. Thanks
I think I've sourced some now so it's ok thanks anyway.

Last edited:
J

Jay Green

Oct 7, 2019

No.
Who hurt you?

Well-Edited Chaos

Well-Edited Chaos

May 8, 2022
Most on this forum refer to it as survival instinct. Others may say suicidal ideation. But most refer to it as the former.
The contexts are a bit different - SI outside of this forum refers to suicidal ideation. That SI is what brings to you this forum. SI inside this forum refers to survivl instinct. That SI is what interferes with people CTBing.

Reactions: NoLightRemains and DyingMiND
Z

Zerengin96

Student
Jun 14, 2022
Are any germans here who can tell me how to get sn here in germany?

T

TrynaChingMyself

Aug 29, 2021
How much do you have to crush the propranolol before mixing?
Never crushed meds in my life. Just tried it with a spoon and it was half powder, half little chunks. Should I just keep applying pressure to go even smaller?

Also, Propanolol tastes like shit

Latios

Latios

Experienced
Nov 22, 2020
The contexts are a bit different - SI outside of this forum refers to suicidal ideation. That SI is what brings to you this forum. SI inside this forum refers to survivl instinct. That SI is what interferes with people CTBing.
I guess the form of SI referred to in this forum also brings people to this forum, since otherwise they would have ctb'd lol :)

• Yay!
Reactions: 1000winds
A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
How much do you have to crush the propranolol before mixing?
Never crushed meds in my life. Just tried it with a spoon and it was half powder, half little chunks. Should I just keep applying pressure to go even smaller?

Also, Propanolol tastes like shit
You're not supposed to crush it. You take 1-3 propranolol tablets 1 hour or 30 minutes before SN, then add 10 x 40mg propranolol tablets into the SN drink and mix it with a spoon.