• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

HENNINGER

Feb 11, 2022
Got a second order today. Not sure if I am allowed to mention brandname. Nothing on the bottle except that it's made in China, a bar code HQ-100001 and a number 2021082060836. Sounds exactly the same as the Russian product. Haven't opened yet as well. Does anyone else know this product?

Last edited:
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Last edited:
Reactions: bad luck
R

r0_

Apr 3, 2019
Could anybody PM me a reliable source in Europe? Preferably The Netherlands but any EU country would be helpful.

Also, any Dutch people here that had to deal with welfare checks by police? I already have two failed attempts (not with SN) in my history so I have to be extra careful.

Cheers.

Beer_is_all_I_have

Beer_is_all_I_have

Years of numbness. When will it stop?
Dec 18, 2021
I have just compiled all the pages in this thread into a single PDF file, which you can download from this link. Any links that may exist in this thread are not clickable in the PDF file, unfortunately, since the PDF file is just a digital print-out of the thread.

The purpose of this PDF file is for safekeeping and reading later.

The PDF file is 713 MB.

A PDF file of the Stan's Guide to SN. thread can be found at this link. The PDF file is 2 MB.
Appreciate your efforts but that second site, zippyfiles, is a huge spammer, things pop up saying your phone is infected. Never could get to file. The first site works but I've never gotten a complete download due to the file's size. Perhaps compress the file? I'll try using a computer instead of phone which should work better.

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Appreciate your efforts but that second site, zippyfiles, is a huge spammer, things pop up saying your phone is infected. Never could get to file. The first site works but I've never gotten a complete download due to the file's size. Perhaps compress the file? I'll try using a computer instead of phone which should work better.

It's good of you to point out the flaws with Zippyshare. I personally use an adblocker to block all pop-ups and such things, so I have never noticed that this was the case. Could you try using an adblocker and see if it helps?

However, there should be no problem downloading the file, since I have downloaded bigger files than this one.

Reactions: Beer_is_all_I_have
H

HENNINGER

Feb 11, 2022
When I first found this site I thought my quest for SN sources had ended and I on m way. Found a
website, got my products, but as I many of you pointed out both products most likely are not what
they are advertised about. On top of it both are now marked as unavailable on the website that I used.
It's sad that there are people out there taking advantage of anything. I am thinking about testing the
purity myself. So I am on the lookout for a reasonably priced test kit. The jungle offers Aquarium test
strips. Are those recommended?

G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
When I first found this site I thought my quest for SN sources had ended and I on m way. Found a
website, got my products, but as I many of you pointed out both products most likely are not what
they are advertised about. On top of it both are now marked as unavailable on the website that I used.
It's sad that there are people out there taking advantage of anything. I am thinking about testing the
purity myself. So I am on the lookout for a reasonably priced test kit. The jungle offers Aquarium test
strips. Are those recommended?
Aquarium cant test if its 90% or 99% . It can only test if its 50,70.

Beer_is_all_I_have

Beer_is_all_I_have

Years of numbness. When will it stop?
Dec 18, 2021
It's good of you to point out the flaws with Zippyshare. I personally use an adblocker to block all pop-ups and such things, so I have never noticed that this was the case. Could you try using an adblocker and see if it helps?

However, there should be no problem downloading the file, since I have downloaded bigger files than this one.
Using a computer it was easy to get the big file to download. I tried different browsers on that zippyshare file and all were bombarded with spam. Finally installed free trial of Adblocker and it quickly blocked 31 items on the file's page but still didn't seem to work. I revisited the page and finally got it to download. Again thanks for taking the time to do this and for your help to me.

Reactions: Julgran
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
Have purchased 500g of SN and no longer have any use for it, hoarding is such a waste of time. :hihi:

Reactions: nowayout*
K

knockedlooseagain

Mar 6, 2022
I'm waiting on SN to come in the mail. I'm still trying to work out the nausea meds. Has anyone tried liquid IV before? Those hydration packets you add to water for hangovers? It has a very salty taste and I'm wondering if SN is similar or worse

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I'm waiting on SN to come in the mail. I'm still trying to work out the nausea meds. Has anyone tried liquid IV before? Those hydration packets you add to water for hangovers? It has a very salty taste and I'm wondering if SN is similar or worse
100x worse lol

Reactions: VikingHagstrom and knockedlooseagain
P

pphelpme

Count down
Feb 6, 2022
Has anyone tested the quality of the SN from a parts company?
Was it from the place in Alabama?
can you please PM if you - or anyone else - know anything about the place in Alabama? I would really appreciate it!

aWishNotTrue

aWishNotTrue

‏‏‎ ‎
Apr 5, 2021
I think I found a good sn source, but can't find a way to get the mento. Could someone help me?

JalimRabey

JalimRabey

Sep 1, 2021
Hey guys, i have an aquarium test but is reagent one, how can i test the purity? in the label it just says to put the water in the little cup that comes with the test and then put the reagent, but how can i test like the strip tutorials?

In the test chart the max is 2,8 ppm so 2,8 mg/l is the maxium that it can test?

Last edited:
mytime

mytime

displaying a life that seems worth living
Feb 27, 2022
Hey guys it says on Stan's Guide that PPI antacids (like omeprazole) don't work, but on PPeH it says that they do work and there are people on here that recommend them. PPIs are way more accessible in my country so I'm not really sure what ones to buy?

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Hey guys it says on Stan's Guide that PPI antacids (like omeprazole) don't work, but on PPeH it says that they do work and there are people on here that recommend them. PPIs are way more accessible in my country so I'm not really sure what ones to buy?
bump

S

Sm42

Mar 3, 2022
Hi everybody! I am waiting for my sn to arrive.I have almost everything. The only thing I am not sure is about the antacids.
For what exactly should I ask in the pharmacy?
Thanks very much in advanced

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Hi everybody! I am waiting for my sn to arrive.I have almost everything. The only thing I am not sure is about the antacids.
For what exactly should I ask in the pharmacy?
Thanks very much in advanced
I'm using milk of magnesia

Reactions: Sm42
JalimRabey

JalimRabey

Sep 1, 2021
Hi, i opened my sn 3 days ago, 2 times its 1kg, should i be worried or iam just paranoid? In the case of oxygen contact with sn only the top should be affected?

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Hi, i opened my sn 3 days ago, 2 times its 1kg, should i be worried or iam just paranoid? In the case of oxygen contact with sn only the top should be affected?
how much did it cost ya

icetea15

icetea15

f*ck bpd and you'll be free
Apr 12, 2020
I opened mine (50mg bottle) like 10x times in a period of 12 months before I tested it by myself with 2g and it worked perfectly. So I wouldn't be so paranoid.

Reactions: tolearn123 and JalimRabey
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I opened mine (50mg bottle) like 10x times in a period of 12 months before I tested it by myself with 2g and it worked perfectly. So I wouldn't be so paranoid.
how did you test it?