• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

asdfandqwerty

asdfandqwerty

some guy
Feb 27, 2022
PPH = Peaceful Pill Handbook. You can find it with the sticky threads
OTC = over the counter
Gotcha, thank you.
Also, Metoclopramide can only be obtained with a medical prescription here where I live... are there any alternatives?

Last edited:
Reactions: somuchpain1
PrawnCocktail

PrawnCocktail

Pro-mortalist
Sep 21, 2021
Gotcha, thank you.
Also, Metoclopramide can only be obtained with a medical prescription here where I live... are there any alternatives?
everything you need to know is here :)
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

Reactions: asdfandqwerty
Yagami

Yagami

Nov 29, 2021
Gotcha, thank you.
It's possible to get it from online pharmacies without a prescription. Though I haven't tried it, someone here who has can help with that

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I got a PPI too but apparently that's worse than nothing because it changes the ph of the stomach so aggressively it will make absorption of anything difficult. Right, @gingerplum?
I am also curious.

S

Sm42

Mar 3, 2022
Hi! I am trying to find SN on line, but they ask me for info about the company I work for.I live in Germany anybody any clue?

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
I got it in Spain. If you google buy sodium nitrite, I saw a lab and ordered it from my mobile when I was in my office chair. I remember that I filled in everything as an individual and paid by card. I thought, if they don't bring it to me, I can always claim the money. In the end it came.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy and Sm42
Mrikaii

Mrikaii

Feb 15, 2022
My SN just arrived, I opened the bottle for a few seconds just to see how it looked like and immediately closed it, there's no way it oxidized right?

JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
My SN just arrived, I opened the bottle for a few seconds just to see how it looked like and immediately closed it, there's no way it oxidized right?
It's not that sensitive.

Ada

Ada

Inecapably Human
Jan 14, 2022
I can call them now and ask what happened. Or maybe I should wait a couple of days.
Update: My SN has cleared the customs and is on it's way!

Reactions: Rogue Proxy, Sm42, bad luck and 1 other person
S

Sm42

Mar 3, 2022
I've got more than enough SN and the recommended anti-emetic if you want some. I'm in Dublin city. Or if you want I can just give you a link to the place I bought my SN from (comes from the

i know there's a bunch of threads on this but I'm still confused about whether or not SN is illegal in Germany? I was going to order something but now I'm scared it'll be seized and they'll call the cops or something. Does anyone know anything about this? I just want to know I have a way out when I want it ffs, it would give me so much peace of mind.
Did you find out? I live in Germany too and would appreciate to know it

PrawnCocktail

PrawnCocktail

Pro-mortalist
Sep 21, 2021
Did you find out? I live in Germany too and would appreciate to know it
I don't live in Germany, but as far as I can see, it's not illegal. I think the confusion might be from its use being restricted in food. (Correct me if I'm wrong).

H

HENNINGER

Feb 11, 2022
Quick question. Don't flame me since I am new to the forum. I recently found a source for SN ( NaNO2 ) and ordered it.
Received it today and the label states : "Laboratory reagent - not for direct use in food, cosmetics or pharmaceuticals.
For research and development". As per the rules I am not divulging the source but I think I can safely say that although
ordered in the U.S. the product was shipped from Russia? Any reason to worry about the authenticity or potency, or is
it even the correct rpoduct?

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
What is the purity level of the product? Is there a CAS number on the label?

Yagami

Yagami

Nov 29, 2021
Quick question. Don't flame me since I am new to the forum. I recently found a source for SN ( NaNO2 ) and ordered it.
Received it today and the label states : "Laboratory reagent - not for direct use in food, cosmetics or pharmaceuticals.
For research and development". As per the rules I am not divulging the source but I think I can safely say that although
ordered in the U.S. the product was shipped from Russia? Any reason to worry about the authenticity or potency, or is
it even the correct rpoduct?
Make sure you test the purity of that one and don't trust what the container says. I think I know which one you have and that seller doesn't have a good reputation

Reactions: rationaltake and Greenberg
Sea Turtle

Sea Turtle

She/Her ✨ Achieving True Peace
Aug 12, 2020
It's not going to immediately change but if it is not sealed it will slowly oxidize and the shelf life won't be very long.

H

HENNINGER

Feb 11, 2022
There is indeed a CAS number on the label. CAS 7632-00-0 which upon googling corresponds to SN. The purity is given as 99.89% by HPLC. A stamp on the bottom
of the container says "BERING". Upon shaking the container it does not sound like it's a powder. Sounds rather clunky like in pill form or some sort of "rocky" state.
Bottle is sealed with aluminium foil and looks professionally done. The lid itself was held by some sort of electrical tape but I don't know if that was done to keep the
lid on or whatever.

Yagami

Yagami

Nov 29, 2021
There is indeed a CAS number on the label. CAS 7632-00-0 which upon googling corresponds to SN. The purity is given as 99.89% by HPLC. A stamp on the bottom
of the container says "BERING". Upon shaking the container it does not sound like it's a powder. Sounds rather clunky like in pill form or some sort of "rocky" state.
Bottle is sealed with aluminium foil and looks professionally done. The lid itself was held by some sort of electrical tape but I don't know if that was done to keep the
lid on or whatever.
Does your container look like the one in the picture on this post? I can see that it says what you said yours has. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-failed-sn-and-i-dont-even-know-why.65468/post-1217021

If so, I strongly recommend testing it's purity. Whether it looks professional does not matter with this one. It may be low purity as this person failed to ctb with it

S

Sm42

Mar 3, 2022
I don't live in Germany, but as far as I can see, it's not illegal. I think the confusion might be from its use being restricted in food. (Correct me if I'm wrong).
I think you are right. I was reading about and all I found is about food

H

HENNINGER

Feb 11, 2022
That's the one. I have not yet opened it but the sound that i hear when shaking the container would indicate that it corresponds with what the
picture shows. Not very happy now.
Does your container look like the one in the picture on this post? I can see that it says what you said yours has. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-failed-sn-and-i-dont-even-know-why.65468/post-1217021

If so, I strongly recommend testing it's purity. Whether it looks professional does not matter with this one. It may be low purity as this person failed to ctb with it

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
That's the one. I have not yet opened it but the sound that i hear when shaking the container would indicate that it corresponds with what the
picture shows. Not very happy now.

Really sorry. I bought this one too but decided not to trust it.

PrawnCocktail

PrawnCocktail

Pro-mortalist
Sep 21, 2021
Got my SN from the Turkish seller on the rainforest site
Doesn't look the most trustworthy, but what can you do

Reactions: Sides
S

somuchpain1

Mar 1, 2022
It's possible to get it from online pharmacies without a prescription. Though I haven't tried it, someone here who has can help with that
You need to get a prescription from someone online which scares me. Like will they contact her regular doctor?
Yes but how do you get the script

PrawnCocktail

PrawnCocktail

Pro-mortalist
Sep 21, 2021
The SN I have looks about the same as this but with a few clumps. The container is tinted purple though so it's hard to tell
I did the blood test and it immediately turned brown
planning on using it today, so that'll be the best test to see if it works (lol)

Last edited:
Reactions: Sides