• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

PrawnCocktail

PrawnCocktail

Pro-mortalist
Sep 21, 2021
how can i know if this is good or not?
it looks good to me
but a better way to do it imo would be to get some blood and mix a very small amount of SN into the blood to see if it turns brown or not
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/blood-test-with-sn-blood-pics-inside.31365/

Boireannach Brònach

Boireannach Brònach

Cho crosta ri cat fiadhaich
Feb 24, 2022
Not gonna name ANY sources, but has anyone else gotten calls from SN vendors to see what you're buying it for? I just had that happen to me.

• Informative
Reactions: VikingHagstrom, Shu, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
C

chorriwuarri

Mar 30, 2019
se ve bien para mi
pero una mejor manera de hacerlo sería obtener un poco de sangre y mezclar una cantidad muy pequeña de SN en la sangre para ver si se vuelve marrón o no.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/blood-test-with-sn-blood-pics-inside.31365/
thanks for the link, but pff is a lot of blood.

I guess I can buy a syringe and try it.

Reactions: ineedtoctb
C

chorriwuarri

Mar 30, 2019
on the spoon it is not very noticeable, I think my blood is very dark but there is a slight color change.

on the paper, I saw that a small drop of normal blood fell and I added a drop of blood with SN right next to it and it is much darker.

Attachments

• 20220225_182718.jpg
    20220225_182718.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220225_182941.jpg
    20220225_182941.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220225_182948.jpg
    20220225_182948.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
PrawnCocktail

PrawnCocktail

Pro-mortalist
Sep 21, 2021
on the spoon it is not very noticeable, I think my blood is very dark but there is a slight color change.

on the paper, I saw that a small drop of normal blood fell and I added a drop of blood with SN right next to it and it is much darker.
I'm not an expert opinion on this or anything, but the test looks quite good to me
I'd say you have high purity SN
How long did it take for it to change colour?

Boireannach Brònach

Boireannach Brònach

Feb 24, 2022
Unfortunately it was 😣 however, if you just tell them you're using it to cure meat, they'll go ahead and send it out, tracking number included.

• Aww..
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
C

chorriwuarri

Mar 30, 2019
I'm not an expert opinion on this or anything, but the test looks quite good to me
I'd say you have high purity SN
How long did it take for it to change colour?
on its own it didn't seem to change, I threw in a pinch of SN, but when I stirred it in it changed instantly

Reactions: PrawnCocktail
ImReady

ImReady

Aug 26, 2020
Can someone help me with a source to Ireland or EU?

Reactions: Desi
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I have just compiled all the pages in this thread into a single PDF file, which you can download from this link. Any links that may exist in this thread are not clickable in the PDF file, unfortunately, since the PDF file is just a digital print-out of the thread.

The purpose of this PDF file is for safekeeping and reading later.

The PDF file is 713 MB.

A PDF file of the Stan's Guide to SN. thread can be found at this link. The PDF file is 2 MB.
Can you tell us how you compiled all the pages of a thread into a pdf. i would like to do that to some threads because you never know the NYT and other pro-torture anti-choice oppressors will get this site shut down.
Not gonna name ANY sources, but has anyone else gotten calls from SN vendors to see what you're buying it for? I just had that happen to me.
What date did you order? Did they actually call you on your phone?

Last edited:
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Can you tell us how you compiled all the pages of a thread into a pdf. i would like to do that to some threads because you never know the NYT and other pro-torture anti-choice oppressors will get this site shut down.

All I did was to use the Brave web browser to print each page of this thread as a PDF file - you can do this with any web browser, I think.

Then, I used a program to join each page PDF file into a single PDF file, that contains each single PDF file that I printed as a PDF file, so it's nothing fancy.

If you would like to have an even better copy, you could probably right-click somewhere on each page, choose "Save as" and save each page as a HTML file - then you will have a saved copy of each thread page, including any clickable links that have been posted, which a print-out, which I described above, doesn't include, unfortunately.

Boireannach Brònach

Boireannach Brònach

Feb 24, 2022

What date did you order? Did they actually call you on your phone?
I ordered on Friday, 25 February. They actually called my phone about 4 hours after I placed the order while I was at work. I think they have an outsourced call center. They asked for the order number and what I was gonna use it for. I told them I bought it for my father to use in making sausages. They accepted that answer and sent me a confirmation email with a FedEx tracking number. At this moment it's still in the "Label Created" stage and hasn't actually been given to FedEx. I'll update the thread with any changes.

• Informative
Boireannach Brònach

Boireannach Brònach

Feb 24, 2022
got an update on the package, FedEx is showing it'll arrive tomorrow. I really hope it does, things are getting to the unbearable point for me.

D

dlm

Oct 11, 2018
I read that in order for an antipsychotic to work as an antiemetic it must be a dopamine antagonist. Is this correct? I did a google search on brexpiprazole & the results state that it is a dopamine D2 receptor partial agonist. Does that mean it will not work?

In addition, does anyone know if you can take a stat dose of olanzapine prior to taking SN & if 5mg is enough? This study found that after one day 5mg reduced nausea for cancer patients.
I just came across this thread that says atypical antipsychotics like brexpiprazole can act as an antiemetic. Am I understanding correctly? Why is meto the preferred antiemetic if it has a higher ki than domperidone? If brexpiprazole can work this would be too good to be true for me, but I am worried the info might be incorrect. Can anyone confirm if the info is correct? Or would the fact that it also acts as a partial agonist interfere with its antiemetic effects?

G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
i see, is it painless?
76% peaceful rating. Its hard to get 99% purity SN and ae is also hard to get. Guess what. Its legal to import buy online ,just say for meat curing and you wont be in any trouble. N is different , its from mexico and almost illegal to import in most country, some lucky ones get through customs

guest_0428

guest_0428

Feb 26, 2022
76% peaceful rating. Its hard to get 99% purity SN and ae is also hard to get. Guess what. Its legal to import buy online ,just say for meat curing and you wont be in any trouble. N is different , its from mexico and almost illegal to import in most country, some lucky ones get through customs
i'm from Singapore, not sure where i could get 99% purity SN, currently considering carbon monoxide, but having some uncertainty regarding what griller and what charcoal to use as well. which is better? SN or Carbon monoxide? SN seems hard to get and prepare though

Reactions: Muse
G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
i'm from Singapore, not sure where i could get 99% purity SN, currently considering carbon monoxide, but having some uncertainty regarding what griller and what charcoal to use as well. which is better? SN or Carbon monoxide? SN seems hard to get and prepare though
U can pm me. I live close to you.

G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
are we allowed to comment social media accounts? eg telegram username or instagram handle?
No recommended. Its not suggested to tell where u are from as its sensitive. I will bookmark your name.

guest_0428

guest_0428

Feb 26, 2022
No recommended. Its not suggested to tell where u are from as its sensitive. I will bookmark your name.
I'll PM you when i can... how many posts do I need to make? im not even sure what to post about

G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
@guest0428 you cant find any sources for SN .i was lucky to be the last buyer to buy off shopee. Its AR grade but not 99% i think.

mytime

mytime

displaying a life that seems worth living
Feb 27, 2022
I'm trying to get my hands on metoclopramide (I live in the UK) but all online pharmacies that sell it require presecription. Some of them do an 'online consultation', but I'm scared that if I put in my real details (name, address etc) with false information they will check it with NHS records or something and I'll get in trouble. If anyone could PM me an online pharmacy with online consultation that is safe to get meto from that would be really good.

Reactions: Shu
M

Micheal64

Want to sleep forever
Sep 23, 2021
Can anyone help me find sn in EU? Thanks in advance to everyone