• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Squalo

Squalo

A Fatal Mistake
Jan 14, 2021
in my country it has become very difficult to find, as there have been numerous reports of young people who committed suicide thanks to this method.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Wrennie and Crazy4u
Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021
This member has most likely passed away. This was very sad to read, as I believe based on their posts that their intention was only to test the SN that day, not to leave just yet.

@deafsilence, I am so sorry you left us before you were ready. If you are no longer with us, Rest In Peace. :heart:

I must remind everyone to please be careful when handling SN. Please do not take any poisonous or lethal substance if you are not certain and/or are not ready to go. Even ingesting a small quantity of SN can be fatal and several members have died from taking small test/rehearsal doses of SN.
But why delete their account so quickly, they won't be able to come and tell us in case of failure, or they can restore their account?

Reactions: houseofleaves and LastLoveLetter
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
But why delete their account so quickly, they won't be able to come and tell us in case of failure, or they can restore their account?
They can submit a ticket to have their account reactivated right away and I have told them to get in contact if it turns out they survived and are still here with us (but there has been no recent activity). The account is not deleted, just disabled.

Reactions: houseofleaves and Death is beautiful
PrawnCocktail

PrawnCocktail

Pro-mortalist
Sep 21, 2021
I didn't know the police sometimes visit people who buy SN in the UK before I ordered from two sources, and now I can't cancel them. I live with family, so it's all over if the police come. Are welfare checks common for people who buy SN?

JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
I didn't know the police sometimes visit people who buy SN in the UK before I ordered from two sources, and now I can't cancel them. I live with family, so it's all over if the police come. Are welfare checks common for people who buy SN?
Did you order from UK or abroad? If the latter I wouldn't worry about any welfare checks.

• Informative
Reactions: PrawnCocktail and Crazy4u
Y

yo_no_soy_el_pollo2

Dec 29, 2021
That kind of shit just pisses me off. Let us do what we want to our own bodies, fuckers. Luckily I'm not in the UK.

• Love
Reactions: Message In A Bottle, houseofleaves, PrawnCocktail and 1 other person
S

sepetuk4s

Feb 15, 2022
I ordered SN today..Got en email from a seller :
"
Hi ********,

As it says in the listing for this item, we cannot ship it until we have received a statement of intended use from you. It doesn't have to be anything formal or detailed, just a general statement of your intended purpose.

Thanks for the order!
-Jason"

How should i reply..?What could it be used for..For normal purposes???

• Wow
Reactions: Crazy4u
PrawnCocktail

PrawnCocktail

Pro-mortalist
Sep 21, 2021
"
Hi ********,

As it says in the listing for this item, we cannot ship it until we have received a statement of intended use from you. It doesn't have to be anything formal or detailed, just a general statement of your intended purpose.

Thanks for the order!
-Jason"

If I'm not mistaken, SN is most commonly used for curing meat

Reactions: demuic
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
"
Hi ********,

Thanks for the order!
-Jason"

Easy. They're just interested in some info to get themselves in the clear. So you tell them you're starting a side hustle making curing/smoking rubs for wild game hunters. End of. Covers the ammount you'll be getting up to a fair bit, etc. You don't need to tell them anything else--as it's secret. You're just starting, so you're at the experimentation phase = no website, bla bla bla. If they ask why you want it that pure, it's because you want 100% control over your ingredients, you don't need filler, etc, bla bla bla.

Reactions: cyanlove and PrawnCocktail
Yagami

Yagami

Nov 29, 2021
well , didn't work :) I emailed them as you suggested :

We sell all our chemicals for laboratory use only, and this lot of sodium nitrite is absolutely NOT food safe. I'm going to cancel your order, and recommend a company I have worked with in the past (though I am not affiliated with them in any way). Here's a link: This is a food grade product, and because they are a much higher volume supplier than we are, you are also going to save a ton of money buying from them. They also have larger sizes when you are ready to scale up. Feel free to search around on your own as well, but ALWAYS look for the words "food grade" when you are shopping for chemicals that will end up in a food product. Especially if you are going to be selling that product.
Do NOT link sources! Please remove that!

You were trying to purchase 180 milligrams of SN intended for lab use. That is nowhere near what is recommended by Stans Guide. Instead of blindly purchasing any SN you see, PLEASE do research first. You clearly have no idea what you're doing besides the name of what is needed to ctb.

Last edited:
Reactions: justsayin
Al Cappella

Al Cappella

Are we there yet?
Feb 2, 2022
[Mod note: Quote removed due to sourcing]

So sorry it didn't work for you. On the other hand, you're not out anything—not that that's helpful 😕

Last edited by a moderator:
darkdoomhoney

darkdoomhoney

Feb 15, 2022
Is ondansetron a suitable antiemetic to take? The PPeH says metoclopramide AND ondansetron in the SN section, but both are prescription and it'd be easier to only use one. This would be perfect as a sibling has a prescription for it.

olkf

olkf

I smile by your disgrace
Jan 21, 2022
Is ondansetron a suitable antiemetic to take? The PPeH says metoclopramide AND ondansetron in the SN section, but both are prescription and it'd be easier to only use one. This would be perfect as a sibling has a prescription for it.
Nah so you should use meto

Reactions: darkdoomhoney
Karik892

Karik892

Feb 12, 2022
Just a question :
Should SN be solved in water few minutes before drinking it ... or can it prepared (mixture SN + water) one or several hours before ?

P

pumpkin22

Feb 9, 2022
Could you PM me??

PrawnCocktail

PrawnCocktail

Pro-mortalist
Sep 21, 2021
Could you PM me??
I don't think I have enough posts to PM people yet
I ordered them from the jungle site, but I don't know if they'll be pure like they said or not until I test them when they arrive.

WantToQuit

WantToQuit

Game over!
Oct 15, 2021
Just a question :
Should SN be solved in water few minutes before drinking it ... or can it prepared (mixture SN + water) one or several hours before ?
I don't see a reason why it couldn't be prepared few hours before. It should be fine.

Reactions: Karik892
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Drank just one teaspoon. Tastes like baking soda.

Heart raising cause of anxiety probably.

4 mins feeling light headed.
7 mins vomit. Blue lips, fingers.
This person never responded after this..

• Aww..
Reactions: JustAMatterOfTime
Ada

Ada

Inecapably Human
Jan 14, 2022
I have access to all the other drugs, but I don''t know where to get SN. :meh:

H

hellohello

Feb 4, 2022
I have access to olanzapine. Do I just take it in accordance to the 48 hour regime like meto? 10mg 3 times a day?

olkf

olkf

I smile by your disgrace
Jan 21, 2022
I have access to olanzapine. Do I just take it in accordance to the 48 hour regime like meto? 10mg 3 times a day?
No. You have to being taking it regularly and presumably at a certain dostage

Mrikaii

Mrikaii

Feb 15, 2022
This may be a really dumb question, but Stan's guide and PPH says that you should stop drinking a few hours before taking the SN, but what about the water that I'll need to drink to swallow the meds?

PrawnCocktail

PrawnCocktail

Pro-mortalist
Sep 21, 2021
This may be a really dumb question, but Stan's guide and PPH says that you should stop drinking a few hours before taking the SN, but what about the water that I'll need to drink to swallow the meds?
I would assume that that water is okay
You'd probably want to mix the SN with as little water as possible though