• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Noctis

Noctis

I wish I'd done it years ago
Dec 15, 2021
The aquarium test is to check the purity percentage, right? But is there a point in checking the purity if it says what purity percentage it is on the bottle? Is it possible for the purity percentage to go down over time?
Purity percentage can go down, but that's minimized by keeping it in a cool and dry location not in direct sunlight.

The more important question is if the purity on the bottle is accurate. How do you know someone didn't cut it with a ton on impurities, put it back in the bottle, and sell it for a massive profit?

Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
About the SN exposure to air, it only opening it once for it to be spoiled? or needs constant exposure to air?
i opened the bottle 2 years ago for less than a minute and had it closed since then, is it still good?

Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
  • Informative
Reactions: matt6callis, Rogue Proxy, lmon and 4 others
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021

Thank you! the pph says 35g if a person is >100 kg. Stan's guide is 25g. I'm thinking 30g would be a happy medium!
About the SN exposure to air, it only opening it once for it to be spoiled? or needs constant exposure to air?
i opened the bottle 2 years ago for less than a minute and had it closed since then, is it still good?
there is a way to test the SN. I don't remember the details. I think you need to mix your blood with a small amount of SN. If the color is brown, you should be good

Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
Thank you! the pph says 35g if a person is >100 kg. Stan's guide is 25g. I'm thinking 30g would be a happy medium!

there is a way to test the SN. I don't remember the details. I think you need to mix your blood with a small amount of SN. If the color is brown, you should be good
Thread 'Testing your SN using an aquarium testing kit (rough version)' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...-an-aquarium-testing-kit-rough-version.18188/

Reactions: demuic
M

Mixedopinion

Jan 4, 2020
if you guys know a trustworthy source who internationally ships please pm me. I would really appreciate it. It is nearly impossible to get one in my country so this is my only way out.

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Should I trust the source if the sn came with no labels whatsoever on the bottle? It's just a plain white bottle. Unless they did that to get it through customs, but wouldn't that just make it more suspicious?

Noctis

Noctis

I wish I'd done it years ago
Dec 15, 2021
Um hey guys, one more question, will there be spasms?
Not sure, but I think it depends on a lot of things. I've read accounts of people thrashing about, and other accounts of going out peacefully without making a sound.

I know there's a big medicine regiment to take 48 hours beforehand. I think if you follow that, it minimizes the time and discomfort.

I

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
Should I trust the source if the sn came with no labels whatsoever on the bottle? It's just a plain white bottle. Unless they did that to get it through customs, but wouldn't that just make it more suspicious?

When in doubt, test it.

N

nurplexkid

Oct 27, 2018
Can someone who has recieved theirs lately pm me please?

P

PrisonBreak

Student
Oct 29, 2021
Can people get "saved" without methylene blue? (Assuming you are found and taken to a medical facility) .

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Can people get "saved" without methylene blue? (Assuming you are found and taken to a medical facility) .
I think they'd just use charcoal instead, but I'm not sure how it measures up to methylene blue as an antidote. Especially now with Covid causing ERs to be short-staffed and overwhelmed I would personally exercise extreme caution if you're considering using SN. There's now a chance that even if you called for an ambulance they wouldn't be able to save you due to newfound limitations that supposedly weren't as big of a concern pre-pandemic.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, PrisonBreak and DeadMemes
DeadMemes

DeadMemes

seeking help is like walking on a mobius strip
Jan 25, 2022
I think they'd just use charcoal instead, but I'm unsure how it measures up to methylene blue as an antidote. Especially now with Covid causing ERs to be short-staffed and overwhelmed I would personally exercise extreme caution if you're considering using SN. There's now a chance that even if you called for an ambulance they wouldn't be able to save you due to newfound limitations that supposedly weren't as big of a concern pre-pandemic.
Charcoal might absorb the SN to stop it from doing further damage but it wouldn't convert methemoglobin back to haemoglobin, so I guess it depends how early they get to you?

• Informative
Reactions: PrisonBreak, justsayin and Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Charcoal might absorb the SN to stop it from doing further damage but it wouldn't convert methemoglobin back to haemoglobin, so I guess it depends how early they get to you?
I guess in that case it would be extremely "time sensitive". 😥

I recall reading a thread from a user who failed SN, and he mentioned that the ER had to "special order" methylene blue for him (they didn't just automatically have it on hand like I'd initially assumed that they would).

With Covid causing ERs to be so inundated at the moment you'd have to be extremely lucky for them to special order the antidote/for it to reach you in time.

• Love
Reactions: PrisonBreak and DeadMemes
DeadMemes

DeadMemes

Jan 25, 2022
I guess in that case it would be extremely "time sensitive". 😥

I recall reading a thread from a user who failed SN, and he mentioned that the ER had to "special order" methylene blue for him (they didn't just automatically have it on hand like I'd initially assumed that they would).

With Covid causing ERs to be so inundated at the moment you'd have to be extremely lucky for them to special order the antidote/for it to reach you in time.
I've read similar in case reports! I think because it's such a specific and 'niche' antidote most ERs think it would be a waste of space (probably will change with it's rising popularity as a 'bus').

some cases they ended up losing the patient even though they had and administered methylene blue so big yikes there, even bigger yikes as you said with overflowing ERs. I suppose that could be seen as a positive given that a lot of people worry about intervention, having it be all but untreatable would raise your chance of success. I'm just rambling now though so I'll shut up :ahhha:

Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I've read similar in case reports! I think because it's such a specific and 'niche' antidote most ERs think it would be a waste of space (probably will change with it's rising popularity as a 'bus').

some cases they ended up losing the patient even though they had and administered methylene blue so big yikes there, even bigger yikes as you said with overflowing ERs. I suppose that could be seen as a positive given that a lot of people worry about intervention, having it be all but untreatable would raise your chance of success. I'm just rambling now though so I'll shut up :ahhha:
It just seems baffling to me why an ER of all places wouldn't have such a thing in stock… but I guess if it's barely ever used, then it makes sense…

This is informative, though. More people should be made aware that methylene blue isn't always accessible & isn't always a magic "cure all" in case they change their minds. I certainly was of the belief that administering it would've been all it would have taken to save me in the event that I ever were to attempt.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: PrisonBreak and demuic
DeadMemes

DeadMemes

Jan 25, 2022
It just seems baffling to me why an ER of all places wouldn't have such a thing in stock… but I guess if it's barely ever used, then it makes sense…

This is informative, though. More people should be made aware that methylene blue isn't always accessible & isn't always a magic "cure all" in case they change their minds. I certainly was of the belief that administering it would've been all it would have taken to save me in the event that I ever were to attempt.
supply and demand I think, until PPH started touting it the only SN cases were accidental and they were few and far between, once enough people start using it they'll eventually catch on. You're right though, such an easy thing to stock with such a benefit it's a wonder they don't.

Indeed, methylene blue is only half the equation, the other half is time.

L

lanahelp

Student
Jan 19, 2022
No it's extremely bad with softdrinks and fruit juises. They may peoduce acid and will slow the sn absorption.
Taste is not irritable, so better drink with plain water, to speed up the sn absorption.
I need someone to please private chat with me about this method. I am awaiting delivery of SN next week. I have a brain infection and 5 years of severe ptsd. I'm ready to go. How do I prepare? How long will it take? Tagamet? Is that all? I read the mega thread but wirh this infection, I can't process info well.
Dont see why it wouldnt. Its not illegal nor is it dangerous to carry around.

Tagamet is not an antiemetic. As far as I know its only used to reduce your stomach's acidity so the SN works better. Both Ranitidine and Prochlorperazine are dopamine blockers, but I dont have much information about the first and the second is stronger than meto, so it might have nasty secondary effects. Both should work, but I'd do some more indepth research first.
How much seroquel would work as anti nausea!

Last edited:
Dot

Dot

Sep 26, 2021
I need someone to please private chat with me about this method. I am awaiting delivery of SN next week. I have a brain infection and 5 years of severe ptsd. I'm ready to go. How do I prepare? How long will it take? Tagamet? Is that all? I read the mega thread but wirh this infection, I can't process info well.

How much seroquel would work as anti nausea!

Thread 'Stan's Guide to SN.' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/
Thread 'Guide to dosage of Quetiapine (Seroquel) required as an antiemetic for the SN method' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...red-as-an-antiemetic-for-the-sn-method.38621/

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
Really hate to ask like this but I poked around and wasn't able to find out who IC is :( If someone could please DM me their info or any other supplier who ships to the US for that matter, I'd forever be in your gratitude :heart:

Owl of Minerva

Owl of Minerva

It is absurd
Jan 3, 2021
What do I use to measure 25mg?
I measured that ~21mg fills a common tic tac container

edit: measurement is on the lower end to be safe though (and to accomodate for the cap).. if you fill it to the brim I believe you have ~26mg

edit2: would be cool if any1 else countermeasures.. Its a handy and easy to remember measuring technique

Last edited:
Reactions: olkf