• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

YMN

YMN

even a procrastinator in suicide
Nov 14, 2021
So I may or may not have bought SN. I don't know. The other day I tried to buy it from a company, but when I attempted to checkout I just got told "credit card denied". I assumed that meant they only accepted credit, and I only have debit. So I just gave up on it. Well I looked at my bank account today to see how much money I have left and there's a transaction processing for the SN. I'll have to wait up to 5 business days for it to finalize and see what happens. I hope I didn't screw something up that'll make my bank call me. :mmm:

Yagami

Yagami

Nov 29, 2021
You actually need to make more postings before I can pm.
Hey, can you please pm me too? All the easy to find ones are out of stock, and after that NYT article I'm worried it'll be gone entirely in a year or two. Thanks.

Reactions: VoidDesirer22
I

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
If yours is from Canada I'm jealous you got it a fast! Mine's already been travelling a month. The postal tracking thing just keeps saying 'in transit'. FML.

It's still in canada you mean? Or has it entered your country already?

Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
So I may or may not have bought SN. I don't know. The other day I tried to buy it from a company, but when I attempted to checkout I just got told "credit card denied". I assumed that meant they only accepted credit, and I only have debit. So I just gave up on it. Well I looked at my bank account today to see how much money I have left and there's a transaction processing for the SN. I'll have to wait up to 5 business days for it to finalize and see what happens. I hope I didn't screw something up that'll make my bank call me. :mmm:
If the card is denied, it means the transaction was not successful. I am unsure why your bank will reflect differently. Best, G

Reactions: xBrialesana
YMN

YMN

even a procrastinator in suicide
Nov 14, 2021
If the card is denied, it means the transaction was not successful. I am unsure why your bank will reflect differently. Best, G
Tysm! As you can tell I'm not very... bank savvy. I was worried I messed up big time 😅

One of the out-of-stock sellers I found a while ago has restocked. So I was able to buy 98% SN, it should be arriving at the start of January. I really underestimated how easy it would be to get.

Reactions: Greenberg
dss262

dss262

Nov 23, 2021
Do you have to fast? If so, a water or dry fast? Also how long before?

dreaf

dreaf

Nov 14, 2019
I have SN *Filmerine* home but seems nobody talks about it here. If its good or not. Have seen 1 fail about it but nothing more.

TiredHuman

TiredHuman

I can't save myself
Nov 15, 2021
Since it's something related to blood from what I've read, is having anemia a problem? Mine is not as severe, but it's enough to even affect a bit of my health now. Would that make the method more effective, or less effective? Or would nothing change?

D

duckys2323

Dec 11, 2021
This post will be dedicated to compiling all the information we have on the Sodium Nitrite method (SN), including what else is needed and comparing it to other popular methods.

Before starting, I HIGHLY encourage you read most, if not all, of the chapters on the PPH, as this method may not be the most suited for you.

First of all, let's discuss why this method works, and how it kills.

Sodium Nitrite, NaNO2, acts as a catalyst in the conversion of the hemoglobin in your blood into methemoglobin (MetHB), a molecule with a much higher affinity with oxygen. This occurs when the ferrous ions in the regular hemoglobin are converted into ferric ones.
Since it's affinity is so high, methemoglobin cannot let the oxygen flow into other tissues that need it, thus depriving them of oxygen even while you're breathing. Death, then, occurs by hypoxia.
Sodium Nitrite poisoning symptoms include nausea, vertigo, vomiting, very heavy headaches and, should you manage to not pass out for too long, seizures.
The PPH claims that, during a monitored suicide with SN, the patient was unconscious at 12 minutes and dead by 35. However, some sources claim that SN poisoning might take as much as 8 hours to kill, probably due to low dosage.
Since methemoglobin creation is a natural process in our bodies, you must be aware that a certain enzyme works to transform it back into hemoglobin again. This is why the recommended dosage has varied on the PPH so much, as the syntetization of these enzymes and their "power" to overcome the formation of MetHB depends purely on your body, thus making a normal, general dose for all who chose this method very hard to determine, unlike N.

As for the physical symptoms your body will experience, not much will really change. Since your blood will mainly be MetHB, it will take on a bluish chocolate brown color, and the tips of your fingers, toes and nose (amongst others) will turn slightly blue from cyanosis.

Now, lets take a look at the "shopping cart".

You'll need the following:

SN: The main compund for this method, Sodium Nitrite is easy enough to find. You're looking for >98% purity Nitrite. This chemical is sold without regulation and can be bought from Amazon, Ebay or any lab supplier in your area. 100 grams cost between 8 and 10€. This chemical is completely legal to own and is used during curation of meats to preserve their color. It's described as "White to yellowish powder/crystals" and it's said to have "slightly salty taste". It is also very soluble in water.
The recommended dose from the PPH is 15 grams, however, this has increased on different issues, from only 5, to 12 and now to 15.
Very important: You're looking for Sodium Nitrite, not Sodium Nitrate; NaNO2, not NaNO3.
Should you not find it just by looking up Sodium Nitrite, look for: NaNO2, NNaO2 or Filmerine. Make sure you're buying what you want and that it's purity is high enough. For more information on it plus some industrial sellers, check Sodium Nitrite on Pubchem.

Antiemetics: Strong enough antiemetics for this method are not OTC, so you'll need to see your way around this. You're looking for Metoclopramide or any of it's commercial names, like Reglan/Primperan. This antiemetic needs to be a Dopamine blocker for it to work.
Antiemetics aren't 100% necessary for this method, however; just like with N, you wont accomplish anything if you end up puking it all out, which is likely. This will also most likely be the bulk of the money you'll use during this method.

Acid Regulators: Another thing recommended in the PPH is raising your stomach's pH to make the SN more effective. This can be accomplished with drugs like Tagamet (The one recommended on the PPH, 800mg, which is to my knowledge OTC) or even bicarbonate, though not as effective.

I recently got asked a few things regarding SN. First of all, you must know that the effects of this poisoning are completely reversible. It is very unlikely that you will have any permanent damage should you be "saved" during your attempt. Secondly, since this method relies on hypoxia, cardiovascular problems will reduce the amount of MetHB in blood needed to actually kill you. This, however, shouldnt really be a problem since it is sold starting from 100 grams, far more than the amount needed.

Lastly, there have been cases of people recovering from SN poisoning without any "side effects", but even if the ambulance is called soon enough, it is not certain that you will survive.

Should you have any question you can't find the answer of, please comment it and maybe you'll find someone on this community who knows.
Also, should you have any more information you'd like to share, please post it and tag me so I can edit this post and get it included. Thank you.
Is 15 grams the amount of Sodium Nitrite to take? How long before you feel the effects of the SN? How long does it take the die from SN?

AnotherLife

AnotherLife

𝕷𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝕾𝖔𝖚𝖑
Dec 2, 2021
Are there any UK suppliers still selling SN to regular members of the public?

LingeringUnreal

LingeringUnreal

dumb of ass
Dec 14, 2021
Since it's something related to blood from what I've read, is having anemia a problem? Mine is not as severe, but it's enough to even affect a bit of my health now. Would that make the method more effective, or less effective? Or would nothing change?
Rudimentary medical knowledge here, but faster/more effective would be the assumption - SN makes your heart rate spike drastically and causes hypoxia (lack of oxygen in the blood cells). If you're already anemic, the blood being passed through at a faster rate would have even less of an impact on your heart because the blood isn't as nourishing to begin with. You'd probably get very lightheaded after taking so if you did take it you'd want to be laying down asap.

• Wow
Reactions: TiredHuman
A

arnd

Nov 14, 2021
Is it necessary to use plastic spoons and recipients with SN or is that just an Azide thing? Also if somebody fails would they pass out and if so for how long?

liberty_222

liberty_222

psychotic
Nov 28, 2021
GUYS! Do i mix the propranolol with the sn like ppeh says or take it beforehand

needed_

needed_

waiting for a miracle
Dec 17, 2021
as far as I understand SN it has the same effect as anemia (-> diminished oxygen carrying capacity) so basically you would be already some steps "ahead" of someone who takes SN without having anemia

• Wow
Reactions: TiredHuman
A

arnd

Nov 14, 2021
What's better for antiacid cimetidine or cimetidine/simeticone?

SanguineHare

SanguineHare

Demon Bunny Queen
Dec 16, 2021
Now is one of those few times I am happy to be an american because I am able to find sodium nitrite on Amazon.

M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
Likely an idiotic question - but ask I shall nevertheless - would this work with other routs of administration - for instance, via enema or injection?

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Likely an idiotic question - but ask I shall nevertheless - would this work with other routs of administration - for instance, via enema or injection?
I have heard something about enemas. Maybe use the search function to see??

X

X9000

Dec 15, 2021
I have stage 4 grade liver cirrohsis and also whole body locomotive didability, I was thinking to hang myself first but being disable person since 22 years now I cant perform full hanging as I cant climb as much and for me partial hanging never worked despite sitting on chair so I finally resolved to this method, now if I follow regime in holy way, with my liver on End Stage Liver Disease since many years now make me vomit quick or will it rather help release of ingested SN much quickly to blood. Please help I have you folks as my help and family , I want to really be sure and pass away, by no way I want to disappoint death and suffer this fucking life, I am in miserable shape my elderly mother who is 78 now left me few days because she got too old to care for me she left me on my fate and cried too much, I want to really pass away. Also is there any check to ensure SN I bought from amazon in india is genuine though it says

assay 96% min
sulphate(SO) - 0.03% max
chloride (Cl) - 0.02% max
Iron (Fe) - 0.002 % max
Lead (pb)- 0.001% max
10% Aq solution clear
SODIUM NITIRITE
NANO2 = 69.00

Please help me. Thanks in advance.

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
Does anyone remember a post about idk 3-5 months ago where a woman failed to ctb with bad sn? The title of the post was like 'I failed sn and I don't know why' or something? The sn she bought was from Russia and I believe I remember she said it was filmerine. I mainly ask because I keep seeing people post how they're getting filmerine now and would like to show them not to get that. I'm assuming of course that every filmerine/sn bought is from the source in Russia but I could be wrong.

justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021
Does anyone remember a post about idk 3-5 months ago where a woman failed to ctb with bad sn? The title of the post was like 'I failed sn and I don't know why' or something? The sn she bought was from Russia and I believe I remember she said it was filmerine. I mainly ask because I keep seeing people post how they're getting filmerine now and would like to show them not to get that. I'm assuming of course that every filmerine/sn bought is from the source in Russia but I could be wrong.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-failed-sn-and-i-dont-even-know-why.65468/

• Informative
Reactions: Circles
Circles

Circles

Sep 3, 2018
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-failed-sn-and-i-dont-even-know-why.65468/
Thank you. Hopefully I may be mistaken and wrong but haven't read the entire thread yet. She did confirm she got hers from Russia, but after looking at half of the first page nothing mentioning about filmerine.

T

tissosad

Nov 5, 2021
Thank you. Hopefully I may be mistaken and wrong but haven't read the entire thread yet. She did confirm she got hers from Russia, but after looking at half of the first page nothing mentioning about filmerine.
There's a photo of the SN on the first page of that thread.

Circles

Circles

Sep 3, 2018
There's a photo of the SN on the first page of that thread.
Yes but her finger was covering part of it up. I looked up the brand name and found no mention of filmerine and I just looked through the entire thread and there was no mention of filmerine so I was wrong. So everything is good. Apologies.