• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

ooglare2

Sep 28, 2020
hi all. I read a lot about anti-emetics. is Motilium just as good as Reglan ?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
how long does sn last if stored correctly and its sealed and unopened? i read 3 years, is that true?

Niirvana

Niirvana

♥Soon♥
Sep 18, 2020
I have a question, if I buy a 100g one and I have to divide it into 25g, obviously it will be in contact with oxygen, does this not affect?

CrazyMary

CrazyMary

Student
Sep 20, 2020
I have a question, if I buy a 100g one and I have to divide it into 25g, obviously it will be in contact with oxygen, does this not affect?
Yes, it won´t get ruined in a few minutes or hours. Just save the rest in a zip lock bag or something in case you change your mind or just take out a bit to check purity

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Niirvana
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
do benzos get rid of any pain or discomfort from sn?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and purplesmoothie
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
Hi all, I'm writting from Chile, recently I got my SN from loudwolf 100mg, and today purchased famotidine and metocloprmamide, I'm very happy and I feel comfortably with them... only waiting for a day to be alone for CBT.
there is only one thing that scared me, I suffer stomach ulcers so I don't know if this will cause me pain :c
Stan's FAQ said:
Question: I have problems with my digestive system, is SN good for me?

Answer: If the conditions means that your digestive tract is ulcerated, it is possible that you are pouring salt onto an open wound which could cause severe pain.
----------

Motilium is a brand name of domperidone. It can be used instead of metoclopramide (Reglan). A trial found that they are equally effective as an AE, at least for cancer treatment anyway.
----------

how long does sn last if stored correctly and its sealed and unopened? i read 3 years, is that true?

@Quarky00 posted this:

Too complicated!Simple:
  • Water solution – potent for few hours
  • Packed air-tight – few years
  • . . . Clumps, temporary exposure to air are ok
  • Air – few weeks
  • . . . Will lose potency, slowly

I also found this:

Sodium nitrite solution shelf life
Chemtrade suggests that under proper storage conditions, the shelf life for dry sodium nitrite is at least 3 years. While sodium nitrite may cake, clump and harden within 6 months of the manufacture date, the chemical assay will remain within manufacturing specifications for at least 3 years.
----------

Depends when you're dividing it. Couldn't you do it as you're preparing to ctb rather than in advance? SN is affected more by moisture than by oxygen, but of course there is moisture in varying amounts in the air.
----------

do benzos get rid of any pain or discomfort from sn?
That's what paracetamol or ibuprofen are advised for, lol. But I expect using a benzo will reduce anxiety so maybe you're not as worried if there is any pain. If you have access to a benzo, take it.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, ooglare2, not4us and 2 others
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
That's what paracetamol or ibuprofen are advised for, lol. But I expect using a benzo will reduce anxiety so maybe you're not as worried if there is any pain. If you have access to a benzo, take it.
Surely they wouldn't be anywhere near as effective? Don't have any benzos sadly.

Silver

Silver

Aug 8, 2020
Surely they wouldn't be anywhere near as effective? Don't have any benzos sadly.
I see. Stan himself only took two paracetamol (acetaminophen), no benzos. Although he probably didn't have access to them, being in the UK.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and checkouttime
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
I see. Stan himself only took two paracetamol (acetaminophen), no benzos. Although he probably didn't have access to them, being in the UK.
how effective do you think paracetamol is with this? i have never taken it before.

Silver

Silver

Aug 8, 2020
how effective do you think paracetamol is with this? i have never taken it before.
Paracetamol, as well as ibuprofen, is a painkiller. If you have used painkillers, like for a headache maybe, it's likely you'll have taken it before. You might know it simply as a brand name :

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, I want to end it and Salt
I

I want to end it

Arcanist
Apr 29, 2018
Paracetamol, as well as ibuprofen, is a painkiller. If you have used painkillers, like for a headache maybe, it's likely you'll have taken it before. You might know it simply as a brand name :

i have heard of it but never taken it for headches or anything like that. do you know if it's very effective at stopping pain?

Silver

Silver

Aug 8, 2020
i have heard of it but never taken it for headches or anything like that. do you know if it's very effective at stopping pain?
It usually takes about an hour to work, but yes, it is effective. 2 tablets (1000mg) is enough to either stop or greatly reduce the fairly painful headaches that I get sometimes.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and I want to end it
M

MaryMax322

Oct 1, 2020
This post will be dedicated to compiling all the information we have on the Sodium Nitrite method (SN), including what else is needed and comparing it to other popular methods.

Before starting, I HIGHLY encourage you read most, if not all, of the chapters on the PPH, as this method may not be the most suited for you.

First of all, let's discuss why this method works, and how it kills.

Sodium Nitrite, NaNO2, acts as a catalyst in the conversion of the hemoglobin in your blood into methemoglobin (MetHB), a molecule with a much higher affinity with oxygen. This occurs when the ferrous ions in the regular hemoglobin are converted into ferric ones.
Since it's affinity is so high, methemoglobin cannot let the oxygen flow into other tissues that need it, thus depriving them of oxygen even while you're breathing. Death, then, occurs by hypoxia.
Sodium Nitrite poisoning symptoms include nausea, vertigo, vomiting, very heavy headaches and, should you manage to not pass out for too long, seizures.
The PPH claims that, during a monitored suicide with SN, the patient was unconscious at 12 minutes and dead by 35. However, some sources claim that SN poisoning might take as much as 8 hours to kill, probably due to low dosage.
Since methemoglobin creation is a natural process in our bodies, you must be aware that a certain enzyme works to transform it back into hemoglobin again. This is why the recommended dosage has varied on the PPH so much, as the syntetization of these enzymes and their "power" to overcome the formation of MetHB depends purely on your body, thus making a normal, general dose for all who chose this method very hard to determine, unlike N.

As for the physical symptoms your body will experience, not much will really change. Since your blood will mainly be MetHB, it will take on a bluish chocolate brown color, and the tips of your fingers, toes and nose (amongst others) will turn slightly blue from cyanosis.

Now, lets take a look at the "shopping cart".

You'll need the following:

SN: The main compund for this method, Sodium Nitrite is easy enough to find. You're looking for >98% purity Nitrite. This chemical is sold without regulation and can be bought from Amazon, Ebay or any lab supplier in your area. 100 grams cost between 8 and 10€. This chemical is completely legal to own and is used during curation of meats to preserve their color. It's described as "White to yellowish powder/crystals" and it's said to have "slightly salty taste". It is also very soluble in water.
The recommended dose from the PPH is 15 grams, however, this has increased on different issues, from only 5, to 12 and now to 15.
Very important: You're looking for Sodium Nitrite, not Sodium Nitrate; NaNO2, not NaNO3.
Should you not find it just by looking up Sodium Nitrite, look for: NaNO2, NNaO2 or Filmerine. Make sure you're buying what you want and that it's purity is high enough. For more information on it plus some industrial sellers, check Sodium Nitrite on Pubchem.

Antiemetics: Strong enough antiemetics for this method are not OTC, so you'll need to see your way around this. You're looking for Metoclopramide or any of it's commercial names, like Reglan/Primperan. This antiemetic needs to be a Dopamine blocker for it to work.
Antiemetics aren't 100% necessary for this method, however; just like with N, you wont accomplish anything if you end up puking it all out, which is likely. This will also most likely be the bulk of the money you'll use during this method.

Acid Regulators: Another thing recommended in the PPH is raising your stomach's pH to make the SN more effective. This can be accomplished with drugs like Tagamet (The one recommended on the PPH, 800mg, which is to my knowledge OTC) or even bicarbonate, though not as effective.

I recently got asked a few things regarding SN. First of all, you must know that the effects of this poisoning are completely reversible. It is very unlikely that you will have any permanent damage should you be "saved" during your attempt. Secondly, since this method relies on hypoxia, cardiovascular problems will reduce the amount of MetHB in blood needed to actually kill you. This, however, shouldnt really be a problem since it is sold starting from 100 grams, far more than the amount needed.

Lastly, there have been cases of people recovering from SN poisoning without any "side effects", but even if the ambulance is called soon enough, it is not certain that you will survive.

Should you have any question you can't find the answer of, please comment it and maybe you'll find someone on this community who knows.
Also, should you have any more information you'd like to share, please post it and tag me so I can edit this post and get it included. Thank you.
What does it look like? Should be a white/yellowish powder. Who did you buy it from?
I am wanting to know if SN can be traced in blood work? I do not want my family to know what I used after I am gone. But, will this show up in an autopsy?

Reactions: Salt and Deleted member 4993
Silver

Silver

Aug 8, 2020
I am wanting to know if SN can be traced in blood work? I do not want my family to know what I used after I am gone. But, will this show up in an autopsy?
Yes. Your blood will be discoloured brown, your body cyanotic.

B

Blurred_Reality

Sep 8, 2020
Is Technical Grade sufficient? Not sure the difference between that and food grade?

Reactions: DeathStar, Deleted member 4993 and checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Is Technical Grade sufficient? Not sure the difference between that and food grade?

i have reagent grade its fine. i cant remember the difference. just when getting food grade, you need to check its the right purity. i have seen sum 0.6%

Niirvana

Niirvana

♥Soon♥
Sep 18, 2020
I have the same doubt, i mean some labs sell it and others sellers say it is for food use

B

Blurred_Reality

Sep 8, 2020
i have reagent grade its fine. i cant remember the difference. just when getting food grade, you need to check its the right purity. i have seen sum 0.6%

Ah just reading about it, I understand now what tech grade us, but it just depends on the purity. They don't seem to state what the purity is though? It needs to be at least 95%.

Niirvana

Niirvana

♥Soon♥
Sep 18, 2020
So is the one bought in chemical laboratories the same as the one that is only for food use?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and purplesmoothie
B

Blurred_Reality

Sep 8, 2020
So is the one bought in chemical laboratories the same as the one that is only for food use?

Is lab grade the same as technical grade?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, purplesmoothie and checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
Ah just reading about it, I understand now what tech grade us, but it just depends on the purity. They don't seem to state what the purity is though? It needs to be at least 95%.

mine is 99.89% reagent grade. from a chemical research company

Reactions: DeathStar and Deleted member 4993
M

MariV

Arcanist
Sep 13, 2020
Hi all, I'm writting from Chile, recently I got my SN from loudwolf 100mg, and today purchased famotidine and metocloprmamide, I'm very happy and I feel comfortably with them... only waiting for a day to be alone for CBT.
there is only one thing that scared me, I suffer stomach ulcers so I don't know if this will cause me pain :c
hey..im from spain and i have the same problem as you. i have stomach ulcers and pain everytime i eat. so i really wonder if the pain will be too terrible if i drink SN

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020

yes they will know what you used.

Silver

Silver

Aug 8, 2020
hey..im from spain and i have the same problem as you. i have stomach ulcers and pain everytime i eat. so i really wonder if the pain will be too terrible if i drink SN

Stan's FAQ said:
Question: I have problems with my digestive system, is SN good for me?

Answer: If the conditions means that your digestive tract is ulcerated, it is possible that you are pouring salt onto an open wound which could cause severe pain

Reactions: Salt, Deleted member 4993 and checkouttime
B

blizt

Student
Sep 16, 2020

i got motilium as well !
Guys i just bought my medications, please do help me check and see if its okay.

Metoclamopride : Motilium
Antacid: Actal Plus
For headache: Neurofen

I cant get benzos but i have some sleeping pills. It's called Paxidorm Tablets.

I'm planning to do this on Wednesday so please help me look through, not alot of people are replying on my thread as well
so it's kinda demoralizing.

Thanks everyone

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: utopia, Deleted member 4993, Niirvana and 1 other person