• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
What about Meclizine? Is that a good antiemetic?

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
What about Meclizine? Is that a good antiemetic?
Can't find any definitive answer.
But can read for yourself some other posts here
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/search/303189/?q=Meclizine&o=relevance

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Thank you, you are very helpful.

Thank you, you are very helpful.

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
THIS website is Canadian selling technical grade 99% purity sodium Nitrite. Has anyone purchased and tested from this source? Any reason I shouldn't buy this?
Per the Rules and FAQ page...
DO Not post pictures of products, links, websites, personal info etc. you can use a spoiler to hide pics and brand names etc. please revise your post . Otherwise we risk losing the items to buy freely .
Thx

MeriDeath

MeriDeath

Im on the edge of reality
May 10, 2020
So I still have my doubts about SN.
I will probably get mine the next couple of weeks.
The questions remains, will I suffocate while still conscious? Will I gasp for air while I'm still here? Is it really that bad? I don't know what to do, Ive read dying dying from hypoxia isnt painless which is good. But I'm afraid I will be feeling the whole process.
can anyone assure me it's not like that?

Last edited:
KuRsAnI

KuRsAnI

Mar 24, 2020
The questions remains, will I suffocate while still conscious? Will I gasp for air while I'm still here? Is it really that bad? I don't know what to do, I know dying from hypoxia is not painless at all. But I'm afraid I will be feeling the whole process.

Wow, that's really scary. I'd like to have answers about this question too.

H

Hel

Mar 30, 2019
I'm getting desperate and considering this method even if it's an obvious suicide (I wanted to conceal that but I can't resist anymore, things are going so bad so fast that I don't want to stay more). But I'm concerned for the last questions, will it be that painful and scary?

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
@Hel @KuRsAnI @MeriDeath
You are going to hear all kinds of responses. However no one can assure you that you will feel nothing, that it is painful or pain free, how long you'll be conscious and feel what's happening. NO ONE.
these things are dependent on the person, your health, etc.You need to read the accounts of SN failures and successes and determine for yourself if any of the things experienced by those that used Sn are things you can handle or manage before you go unconscious or pass.
I read every single account failed and succeeded to determine for myself. I have severe gut issues so it will be painful for me. I don't want to be tortured in my final time. But i still have SN bcuz N is risky for me to get.
Read the anecdotes and decide for yourself.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...nd-experiences-information-google-docs.29900/

Also make sure you read SN Resource, stans guide and SN FAQ

Reactions: Hel
J

Justinian

May 14, 2020
So I still have my doubts about SN.
I will probably get mine the next couple of weeks.
The questions remains, will I suffocate while still conscious? Will I gasp for air while I'm still here? Is it really that bad? I don't know what to do, Ive read dying dying from hypoxia isnt painless which is good. But I'm afraid I will be feeling the whole process.
can anyone assure me it's not like that?

If by suffocate you mean something like drowning, be assured it's totally not like that. You're still able to breathe in and out with no issues. Oxygen will enter your blood and bind to hemoglobin in red blood cells and carbon dioxide will be breathed out. The reason SN leads to death is because it changes the structure of the hemoglobin so that the bound oxygen cannot be released at the tissues around your body. Without oxygen the tissue and cellular mechanisms fall apart, including your nervous system so you become unconscious. This hypoxia should be painless, maybe a bit headache.

You may be referring to 'reperfusion injury' when you say you read about hypoxia being painful. But the pain doesn't appear so soon, they appear only after the tissues are sufficiently destroyed (when you'd be unconscious) and the destroyed cells have enough time to lead to inflammation, necrosis etc.

The respiratory system is regulated by a number of mechanisms but what matters here mostly are carbon dioxide and oxygen regulation. Too much CO2 and too little O2 in your body will increase respiratory drive, i.e. rapid breathing. As I have mentioned, you are breathing out CO2 with no problem so there won't be CO2 retention and the CO2 regulation has little effect. It's a bit more complicated about O2 regulation but its effect on breathing is limited. So all in all your breathing rate will go up a bit. Also, from the accounts I've read heart rate goes up quite high.

I presume most of the physical pain or discomfort comes from ingesting a concentrated salt/poison solution and the urge to throw up. Some mild headaches are said to be possible but just take analgesics.

I hope this helps. I'd be glad to clarify anything. I study medicine and what I have learned make me convinced that SN is actually not a bad method. I'll be personally choosing SN to go.

Last edited:
Reactions: MeriDeath, WhatIsMyLife and Busdriver
J

Justinian

May 14, 2020
How could someone as smart to study medicine be desirious of ctb? That seems strange to me

Apologies beforehand for posting something not necessarily related to SN but I just want to organise and type out my thoughts.

I know it's strange. But a few months ago the idea that life means suffering really struck me. I have stopped studying and basically have drowned myself in stupid entertainment since as I knew clearly I would ctb soon. I'm in what you call the preclinical years, only lectures so I can get away with not studying temporarily while I wait for my SN order to arrive. Growing up I did exceptionally well at school but I never knew what I want in life. There hasn't ever been anything in life that I am really passionate about and make me look forward to and it really matters.

If I look at the future, there are 30, 40 and maybe more years of endless work ahead. And I can already imagine how exhausting it will get after 36 hour shifts. I know for sure I won't see the day I practise but I suppose trying to prolong people's life and dragging people from death, often causing so much pain doing so, are exactly the opposite of my philosophy as well.

Here comes my antinatalist rant. I really wish I had never been born and it could be much easier. Life is a liability and burden forced upon every one of us. Everything in life is illusionary and pointless at the end, including things like love, family, friends etc, and to be honest we spend so much energy in averting pain and suffering. I really wish I could be one of those oblivious people gladly living in a bubble happy over ridiculous stuffs but at the end of the day my brain tells me the effort is not worth it. Call me depressed if you want but as far as I'm concerned my logic is still pretty sound and to me it seems a pretty reasonable response to what life has in store. Living feels like running a failing business, each day generates a net negative value. And even the so-called best lives are not worth living.

Clearly there are so many underprivileged people out there and I 'should be grateful'. The question of what keeps them hanging on, despite the odds obviously against their favour, bemuses me. And I also ask myself the question why do people keep giving birth willingly knowing that misery will propagate itself across generations.

I know personally that going to a nice school or having a nice career does not guarantee satisfaction in life. It probably could have been better if I could view things less pragmatic and less pessimistic but how can I possibly decide that. I blame 'bad genes' as I believe in genetic determinism. It's a really interesting theory tbh and can probably make people who want to ctb less guilty LOL

My plan is to ctb in June and at the moment I feel serene and at ease.

While here I am sharing my feelings and circumstances, I hope you who read this could do the same! ♥♥

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: deflationary, Zai Jian, x-Ace-x and 3 others
KuRsAnI

KuRsAnI

Mar 24, 2020
While here I am sharing my feelings and circumstances, I hope you who read this could do the same! ♥♥

Wow, you took the words out of my mouth! I agree with all the points you've made and conceptualized them in my mind before I read your post. You also write like you study in medicine :)

• Love
Reactions: Justinian
B

Borabora

May 6, 2020
PN (Exit International) asks in a podcast on May 17, 2020 is "SN the new N?" I put the link from vimeo here.Topic: Is SN the new N?

Reactions: x-Ace-x, Jumper Geo, Busdriver and 3 others
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
PN (Exit International) asks in a podcast on May 17, 2020 is "SN the new N?" I put the link from vimeo here.Topic: Is SN the new N?

This is actually very interesting. PN is very positive about SN and sees it as the next N.
I wonder if ratings in later editions of the PPeH will go up for reliability (now '7') and peacefulness (now '7').

Reactions: Hyperbunny, Deleted member 4993, Jumper Geo and 2 others
iamamovingtarget

iamamovingtarget

May 2, 2020
Sn no longer available on a known auction site. Fuck.

Its really, realy easy to obtain. There are numerous chemical supply companies selling it online in the uk for less than ten pounds sterling

Reactions: autumnal
pillow933

pillow933

Student
Mar 7, 2020
From my understanding and what I've read, most people will have between 10-20 minutes after drinking the SN before they pass out. It seems most people experience mild pain, some worse than others, but nothing severe. I was just wondering, and I guess my question is partially directed at those who maybe attempted with SN before or those who have a lot of knowledge with it, will the pain likely be so bad that talking on the phone with someone is not feasible after taking the SN? I don't plan on doing anything dramatic, just talking with someone during my last moments as a means of comfort. Thanks for any help in advance!

Reactions: Hyperbunny and InTheAirTonight
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
From my understanding and what I've read, most people will have between 10-20 minutes after drinking the SN before they pass out. It seems most people experience mild pain, some worse than others, but nothing severe. I was just wondering, and I guess my question is partially directed at those who maybe attempted with SN before or those who have a lot of knowledge with it, will the pain likely be so bad that talking on the phone with someone is not feasible after taking the SN? I don't plan on doing anything dramatic, just talking with someone during my last moments as a means of comfort. Thanks for any help in advance!
Read @Moonicide 's Documented SN. Click here ctb as she was on a video call with lotus1818.
and read the SN attempts thread and you can see who has taken SN and their experience.
SN attempts click here

Reactions: Lotus1818 and pillow933
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
In this podcast on 5/17/20 , The author of the Peaceful Pill handbook Philip Nitschke says that they at exit international have received many eye witness SN ctb reports. Philip Nitschke said all the SN ctb reports show no signs of pain at all. So this further confirms what some of us saw on this website Sanctioned Suicide from these 16 cases of SN ctb attempt survivors who said that the SN method is painLess : Link is here: SN failures (16 cases).

This is the podcast:

Furthermore he says in the podcast that "SN is the new nembutal the holy grail".

Last edited:
Reactions: throwaway_2620, x-Ace-x, LMLN and 3 others
MeriDeath

MeriDeath

Im on the edge of reality
May 10, 2020
So currently I am being medicated with sertraline. Should I come off my medication before I CTB or can it actually be helpful and treat some of the SN symptoms? Anyone?

M

MissKatrina

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
Continue your medication. Suddenly stopping ssris can mentally and physically give you withdrawal symptoms. They suck bad. I'd recommend continuing meds normally. If you're gonna take SN in the night and you take meds at night, it's okay to skip. The less in your stomach the better. But if it's a morning med continue it.

Reactions: LMLN
LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
So currently I am being medicated with sertraline. Should I come off my medication before I CTB or can it actually be helpful and treat some of the SN symptoms? Anyone?
I don't think it will help with SN symptoms. I hear anti psychotics cab help prevent vomiting, but sertraline would not do this.

Reactions: MissKatrina
M

MissKatrina

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
I just tried a few grains of SN coz I'm feeling crazy and it tastes like regular salt. Just surprised more than anything. I thought it'd feel lethal or potent or something but nope.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rockman, x-Ace-x and LMLN
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
A few grains vs grams is very different . Salting food can taste good and over salting food can cause you to throw it out

Reactions: x-Ace-x
B

blalost

May 12, 2020
I have SN but it's hard for me to find a good source of anti-emetics. Do you guys think it's a really bad idea to do it without anti-emetics? I'm not really prone to vomiting. I haven't vomited for at least 5 years.

LMLN

LMLN

Paragon
Aug 10, 2019
I have SN but it's hard for me to find a good source of anti-emetics. Do you guys think it's a really bad idea to do it without anti-emetics? I'm not really prone to vomiting. I haven't vomited for at least 5 years.
I think, per Stan's guide, it is not absolutely necessary. You can search on this site for threads on other's that have used this method. Some have vomited despite meto, some have appeared to have succeeded without. I guess you have to decide based on your own experiences with likelihood of vomiting.
edited to add: some have succeeded despite vomiting.

B

blalost

May 12, 2020
Thanks. If I do it without anti-emetics, and it ends up failing, there isn't a big risk of permanent disabilities right? Because of brain damage or something.