• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MeriDeath

MeriDeath

Im on the edge of reality
May 10, 2020
So I don't remember exactly who was the original user who posted this but all I know is I had to take a screenshot of it. Are there any preparations I have to do before? Fasting ? Taking a certain medication? Thank you
2020 05 12 091758

W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
So I don't remember exactly who was the original user who posted this but all I know is I had to take a screenshot of it. Are there any preparations I have to do before? Fasting ? Taking a certain medication? Thank you
View attachment 34613
Read this guide: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

Should answer all the questions you have.

MeriDeath

MeriDeath

May 10, 2020
Read this guide: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

Should answer all the questions you have.
I've gone through the thread once again but I just don't really seem to understand since there are many ways and regimens that I've read about on this site and I'm not sure whether the above can be enough or not. As you see it doesn't mention any particular regimen prior to it. Any help?

W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
I've gone through the thread once again but I just don't really seem to understand since there are many ways and regimens that I've read about on this site and I'm not sure whether the above can be enough or not. As you see it doesn't mention any particular regimen prior to it. Any help?
The method listed in Stan's guide is absolutely enough. The hour method, or the 48 hour method are equally successful. Prior to taking it, you should fast for at least eight hours, and ensure that you don't drink water for two hours. Take a look at the medications listed in that guide. The only one that you should really be look for is an antiemetic. That's crucial for stopping you from puking soon.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and MeriDeath
MeriDeath

MeriDeath

May 10, 2020
The method listed in Stan's guide is absolutely enough. The hour method, or the 48 hour method are equally successful. Prior to taking it, you should fast for at least eight hours, and ensure that you don't drink water for two hours. Take a look at the medications listed in that guide. The only one that you should really be look for is an antiemetic. That's crucial for stopping you from puking soon.

Thanks. I've heard it's peaceful and I'm happy to know that.now the question remains, Should I follow any regimen with the antimetic? I've read somewhere here that taking a few pills prior to it isn't "ideal" let's say. Thanks for your help again

W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
Thanks. I've heard it's peaceful and I'm happy to know that.now the question remains, Should I follow any regimen with the antimetic? I've read somewhere here that taking a few pills prior to it isn't "ideal" let's say. Thanks for your help again
Yep follow a regimen with the antiemetic. It boosts the chance of being fatal quite a bit.

W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
Thanks. Any regimen in particular?
Either the 48 hour regimen or the one hour regimen are equally fatal from what has been said on this site. I personally prefer the 48 hour method as it allows me to really be sure that I want to do it.

I also recommend taking an AE a few days prior, to understand how your body reacts. Some people feel drowsy, other ironically feel nauseous after taking it.

A

alfie

Experienced
Dec 5, 2018
hi,

i have the following on hand:

- metoclopramide hcl (plasil) 10mg (27 pcs)

- ranitidine (raxide) 300mg (9 pcs)

- propranolol hcl (inderal) 40mg (50 pcs)

- alprazolam (xanor) 250mcg (9 pcs)

how much should i take of each?

G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
@Cognac could you post a couple of times more so that I can pm you? Thanks

MeriDeath

MeriDeath

May 10, 2020
Either the 48 hour regimen or the one hour regimen are equally fatal from what has been said on this site. I personally prefer the 48 hour method as it allows me to really be sure that I want to do it.

I also recommend taking an AE a few days prior, to understand how your body reacts. Some people feel drowsy, other ironically feel nauseous after taking it.

Yeah sorry. That's what I meant. An AE regimen. I know I will do the 1 hour regimen, that includes 800mg tagamet and 15g SN drink. But I'm not yet sure how to take the anti emetics.

W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
Yeah sorry. That's what I meant. An AE regimen. I know I will do the 1 hour regimen, that includes 800mg tagamet and 15g SN drink. But I'm not yet sure how to take the anti emetics.
Take the recommended dose (dose that says on the box) of AE a couple days before. See how your body reacts. Some people have been known to throw up after taking AE, which obviously isn't good. Also, 20-25g of SN is recommended. Depending on how much you weight.

iamamovingtarget

iamamovingtarget

May 2, 2020
This exit international piece might be of interest when thinking about SN as a CTB method.

Attachments

• NuTechnitrite2.pdf
    380.2 KB · Views: 118
Reactions: autumnal
MeriDeath

MeriDeath

May 10, 2020
Take the recommended dose (dose that says on the box) of AE a couple days before. See how your body reacts. Some people have been known to throw up after taking AE, which obviously isn't good. Also, 20-25g of SN is recommended. Depending on how much you weight.

Fuck. What happens in case I vomit the anti emetics? Tho I hope not.
15 g was recommended on the above screenshot I attached to my first message. But I guess 25g can be good too.

W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
Fuck. What happens in case I vomit the anti emetics? Tho I hope not.
15 g was recommended on the above screenshot I attached to my first message. But I guess 25g can be good too.

Not sure exactly. You might have to go without AE. Are you male or female? Apparently females are more likely to vomit AE. However, the only way to tell what will happen is if you take AE and see what happens.

Many people have successfully ctb without AE, so it's not an absolute must.

C

Cutepoison

Losing all hope was freedom
Dec 22, 2019
Sn no longer available on a known auction site. Fuck.

Reactions: Anonymoussn
MeriDeath

MeriDeath

May 10, 2020
Not sure exactly. You might have to go without AE. Are you male or female? Apparently females are more likely to vomit AE. However, the only way to tell what will happen is if you take AE and see what happens.

Many people have successfully ctb without AE, so it's not an absolute must.
I'm a female unfortunately. But maybe you're right and I can go out without vomiting if I'm lucky enough. I will probably take it a few days before just to test whether I can digest it or not. Are there any antimetic you would recommend in particular? I've seen on this certain site, some cherry flavored antimetics. Not sure about the name. And not sure if every brand is suitable for the method.

Nolye

Nolye

The hardest battles are fought in the mind.
May 3, 2020
Sn no longer available on a known auction site. Fuck.

He comes back, it just takes time. I don't know if you're in a hurry, but last time he disappeared for a couple of weeks and then he came back. He is inconsistent, though. So you might have to wait a little longer.

Red

Red

Warlock
Apr 10, 2019
Hi, have been lurking about on and off for around a year, have read the whole thread and related posts, done a lot of research and have everything I need to CTB. Got a plan ready but not a date - simply getting it all together and planning it has been really empowering and this has given me strength to carry on a bit and see what happens. A lot depends on health issues atm so the coming months will dictate what path I end up taking.

If I do decide to go ahead with the plan, is there any way I can video call with someone or something to help others to see whether it's peaceful or not, or would this get the other person in trouble? There are surely ways to do it sneakily through internet magic, VPNs or something (sooooo not a techy person )? Really interested in documenting the whole process as best as I can and don't think that typing would be reliable.

Any ideas/advice?

Reactions: _Minsk
S

Samsa

May 7, 2020
He comes back, it just takes time. I don't know if you're in a hurry, but last time he disappeared for a couple of weeks and then he came back. He is inconsistent, though. So you might have to wait a little longer.
As long as the concentration of the substance itself is high enough. Can anybody confirm it actually is?

M

MissKatrina

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
As long as the concentration of the substance itself is high enough. Can anybody confirm it actually is?

Search function. You'll find people have tested it using the aquarium test and blood. I've not heard one complaint of low purity and I've looked into it a lot. Plus it's pretty affordable. I'm not testing myself until I use it.

Reactions: Samsa
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
Please PM if you know any SN provider that ships to France. I have one rn but im not sure if its legit.

KuRsAnI

KuRsAnI

Mar 24, 2020
Is motimilum a good antiemetic for this method?

Reactions: Lutembëe
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
What would happen if a person took Dramamine with SN, and not a dopamine blocking antiemetic? Wouldn't Dramamine also prevent vomiting?

@Azure

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
What would happen if a person took Dramamine with SN, and not a dopamine blocking antiemetic? Wouldn't Dramamine also prevent vomiting?

@Azure
Go to the resource compilation page and read the SN resource, the FAQ and stans guide! Different mechanism completely

Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
Anyone can advice on taking Quetiapine as an antiemetic for SN?
It is advised to take 10g of Metoclopramide which is equal of 300mg of Quetiapine
as I read here.

But I want to take 600g of Quetiapine night before SN and 600g the next day in the morning
followed by benzodiazepine before I take SN. I wonder if this will work.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Anyone can advice on taking Quetiapine as an antiemetic for SN?
It is advised to take 10g of Metoclopramide which is equal of 300mg of Quetiapine
as I read here.

But I want to take 600g of Quetiapine night before SN and 600g the next day in the morning
followed by benzodiazepine before I take SN. I wonder if this will work.
Always do your own research but you can read this

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...red-as-an-antiemetic-for-the-sn-method.38621/