• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Guys please help. I only have access to SN and nothing else. If I take double to dose will I still die even if I vomit?
What if I throw up and don't die because of that??

If you take double dose = FAIL .

We have no reports of people needing to drink two servings . Appears that one single 25g is fatal as it is , even if some is vomited . SN is fatal . Please don't experiment with dosage . In short: people drinking single 20g-25g dose die even if they vomit ; unless they walk around or ask for help .

Please take more time to read and research .

Vomiting
Vomiting
  • SN fatal even if vomited
  • 50ml on empty stomach (very little) – no prolonged / severe / violent vomitin
PPH practice , vomitingPPH Practice - 1 Big Serving

ServingSizeWhat happenedDrankVomitedAbsorbed
#125gVomited25g15g10g
Total SN
10g
(fatal)
  • If vomit within 10m – still fatal – no need for more SN
Dosage
PPH / StanTo absorb more SN despite possible vomit -- two strategies emerged:
  • PPH increased dose through the years: 15g –> 20g –> 25g
  • Stan's multiple serving – if vomit take more, 3 x 20g
Notes:
  • How many actually drank several servings? Unconfirmed [1]
  • Too much SN may cause instant vomiting? Unconfirmed

Read here about intake & vomiting.

Read here about antiemetics.

Reactions: StuckAF, Busdriver, x-Ace-x and 2 others
Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
I was just trying to order from ADC right now but I don't want to use my actual bank info. I emailed them and they said they don't take PayPal so idk how to pay them. Anyone has any experience please help me

W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
I was just trying to order from ADC right now but I don't want to use my actual bank info. I emailed them and they said they don't take PayPal so idk how to pay them. Anyone has any experience please help me
Bank info as in account number? Or your card number?

Annastesia

Annastesia

May 30, 2019
Does anyone know if prochlorper would work as a replacement for meto?

Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
Has anyone bought from ADC? I've been asking everywhere on this website. They won't take PayPal and the echeck is asking for account and routing number I don't know how to pay....

last_tour

last_tour

Apr 8, 2020
Does anyone else think some brands of SN seem sketchy? Some reported 'burning in the throat' but others did not. Could this be due to the quality of SN? The ones from chemical distributors seem more trustworthy and are tested for purity, but theres some other brands that are more avaliable but not from chemical companies and claim to be pure but i wonder if thats true?

J

JacobsCracker

Mar 16, 2020
Is the p.olish seller on the popular auction site still shipping to UK as advertised?

TheRaul95

TheRaul95

Student
Apr 25, 2020
As Hunter S Thompson quoted: "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. "

Eastern guy here. Anyway, Im waiting for SN to be delivered this month. Once it gets delivered, my plan will be to fast 4-8hr and take antidepressants before taking SN. I will update status 1-2hr after taking it and if I dont respond during that time, well godspeed and wish you same peacefull journey...

Cluesome
Apr 5, 2018
So... the most popular routes are The "48h" Regimen (isn't it actually 40h?) and The Stat Dose. Are there any precautions for making a compromise between the two? For example, 16h regimen (taking 1x meto 16h before SN drink, and 1x meto 8h before SN drink). My intuition says there shouldn't be, considering the purpose of the regimen and the fact that the final steps are identical, but just to be sure...

TheRaul95

TheRaul95

Student
Apr 25, 2020
Probably personal preference, Ill go straight with SN and choke, if needed :)

Nolye

Nolye

The hardest battles are fought in the mind.
May 3, 2020
I'm sorry, I have a question. I know the Polish seller is out of stock now (at least I think so, I'm still not sure I got the right one, if someone can help me I would appreciate it), so I have to wait to buy SN again, but my question is: does anyone had problems at customs? I'm from Italy, so anything coming from "outside" has to go through customs, and the thought honestly terrifies me. What if they intercept it and ask questions? I don't have meat to process. I know it's not exactly illegal, but still.

Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
I'm sorry, I have a question. I know the Polish seller is out of stock now (at least I think so, I'm still not sure I got the right one, if someone can help me I would appreciate it), so I have to wait to buy SN again, but my question is: does anyone had problems at customs? I'm from Italy, so anything coming from "outside" has to go through customs, and the thought honestly terrifies me. What if they intercept it and ask questions? I don't have meat to process. I know it's not exactly illegal, but still.
It's a lawful product, I wouldn't worry about that.

Last edited:
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
So... the most popular routes are The "48h" Regimen (isn't it actually 40h?) and The Stat Dose. Are there any precautions for making a compromise between the two? For example, 16h regimen (taking 1x meto 16h before SN drink, and 1x meto 8h before SN drink). My intuition says there shouldn't be, considering the purpose of the regimen and the fact that the final steps are identical, but just to be sure...
It is only a guide.. you can tweak it to your needs. Do a test run of all the meds but not the SN to see how you feel that way when the actual day comes you will know what to expect.

Reactions: Erase.myself
C

Cutepoison

Losing all hope was freedom
Dec 22, 2019
Is one regimen better than the other? Is doing 48hrs more likely to end in success? Or it doesn't matter?

W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
Is one regimen better than the other? Is doing 48hrs more likely to end in success? Or it doesn't matter?
From what I've read, both are equal in terms of being fatal. One isn't better than the other.

In Australia, our customs website has a list of prohibited imports. These include things like guns, fruit, and drugs. I'm sure the Italian customs website has a list similar to that. Have a look for things such as "poisons" or "chemicals" to see if you'll have any trouble. If it isnt listed their, you should be fine.

Reactions: Nolye
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
One isn't more successful than the other. And SN can be successful all on its own. Tbh i feel like I've read more accounts of people using stat than 48. Probably bcuz it's easier and faster. It's your preference. Read about both here
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/