• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

I’mDone

Experienced
Mar 22, 2020
You can buy it. Just be aware that it's legal status is not what it used to be. I used an Eastern European seller from the famous auction site. I haven't received it yet but it's cheap enough that if customs confiscate it, it's no huge loss.

If, in the fairly unlikely situation that it's seized AND I am questioned, I have a very plausible reason for wanting it and will plead ignorance of the law. For the small quantity involved I think it will suffice.
Polish seller is back up.

Listing now out of stock. Assuming it's the same one..

Last edited:
Reactions: MissKatrina
M

MissKatrina

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
You can buy it. Just be aware that it's legal status is not what it used to be. I used an Eastern European seller from the famous auction site. I haven't received it yet but it's cheap enough that if customs confiscate it, it's no huge loss.

If, in the fairly unlikely situation that it's seized AND I am questioned, I have a very plausible reason for wanting it and will plead ignorance of the law. For the small quantity involved I think it will suffice.

Listing now out of stock. Assuming it's the same one..

As of me writing this message- 22 available.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
@MissKatrina Yes, I noticed that today!

Reactions: MissKatrina and I’mDone
yetme

yetme

Arcanist
Oct 20, 2019
Yes it's okay.

My Question: I want to order a second one, but my polish seller has taken out this product. Are there other vendors who sell it in europe? If yes, please PM me.

Has someone considered making own SN from ammonia nitrate NH4NO3 (instant cold packs)?

I got mine from a russian chemical company. it was 2$ for a kilo. 99% purity. + 10$ shipping costs. but I'm not sure if they ship outside RU now due to coronavirus restrictions.

M

MissKatrina

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
I got mine from a russian chemical company. it was 2$ for a kilo. 99% purity. + 10$ shipping costs. but I'm not sure if they ship outside RU now due to coronavirus restrictions.

Could you PM me the details, if you don't mind please?

watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
Please PM me if you know how to get anti-emetics in Europe :/ I can't find any. If not I think I'll try the SN only.

Reactions: InTheAirTonight
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
@9137890 I even wanted to create instructions how to get NaNO2, however, not a big practical use, people will be still buying ready-made SN.
@yetme Avito has some offers but as far as I know they don't ship in other countries.
@watereyes You can get a prescription online in your local e-pharmacy.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
So i guess this means i should stock up now...i live in NY :'(
If you are in NY you can easily buy SN on the mega site big river India. I ordered and received it in 2 days just 2 weeks ago. The brand started with an L. It is not illegal in the US.

A

anthrax101

Mar 12, 2020
It seems you have your affairs in order. If you're unsure about CTB being the right decision, it's still time to give it a second thought and postpone. The future is never certain but surprises at fast paces of change, I realized it countless times. Take care

The only reason I have semi-doubts is because of the long-lasting mental issues with who/whomever finds my body really...I would rather it be someone that doesn't know me, and while I can make that happen my preference is to do it from the comfort of my own home. I'm certain about CTB'ing because my life is most certainly going to be diminished to the point that it would be the equivalent of living in a medium-sized home with family to sleeping on park benches for the rest of my life with absolutely no way of ever being able to support myself again. The circumstances are far out of my control and my country and the law stole it from me, and instead of giving them the satisfaction of allowing my government to say "we accomplished this" I'm taking the matters into my own hands. I've already started the preparations of wills, financial matters, and the rest of the legal matters so that when the day comes the only thing I will have to do is enjoy my last day on this planet and absorb all of its energy so that I can rest comfortably. I still appreciate the response though, because it's always a good idea to second-guess yourself numerous times rather than doing something out of a rash decision. Mine has been calculated every way imaginable and this is the only answer.

Reactions: Aonewayticketplease and enjolras
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Please delete mods,if this is inappropriate. This is what happened when I attempted to buy sn online last night,from an Eastern based supplier.
Please could someone PM me with details of a supplier to U.K.? I see others asking,so I guess it's O.K.
Thank you.
20200422 083129

B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
Please delete mods,if this is inappropriate. This is what happened when I attempted to buy sn online last night,from an Eastern based supplier.
Please could someone PM me with details of a supplier to U.K.? I see others asking,so I guess it's O.K.
Thank you.
View attachment 32502
Wtf is going on they are banning it already im getting scared!

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Wtf is going on they are banning it already im getting scared!
So I am finding. One site stated they will alert the police if anyone outside of an educational environment attempts to buy it.
It seems next to impossible to acquire now in U.K.

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Isnt there another website though?
I have tried all of them (on the surface web. I don't know the dark net well enough to know who is trustworthy). No supplier will ship to the U.K or,legitimate U.K. suppliers as stated,will not sell to a private individual,because of the stated Home Office restrictions. Some have even stopped selling to individuals with a license)
I am stymied. I hope someone can help. Absolutely praying for a PM right now.

B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
I have tried all of them (on the surface web. I don't know the dark net well enough to know who is trustworthy). No supplier will ship to the U.K or,legitimate U.K. suppliers as stated,will not sell to a private individual,because of the stated Home Office restrictions. Some have even stopped selling to individuals with a license)
I am stymied. I hope someone can help. Absolutely praying for a PM right now.
Do you know if this happened before?

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
Am having trouble quoting your post Buffy5120,but if you read all the threads on sn availability to U K.,yes,there were difficulties,but I have read threads where people have obtained it somehow,even recently.
We'd better stop posting,because it's adding trivia to the thread,I feel.

Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Do you know if this happened before?

To Everyone.......

The rules around Sn in the Uk rule wise have not changed, what did change everything about buying it in this country was shit loads of idiots posting "I've brought of such & such" with a link to the supplier, well guess what, after a couple of months if you did a search on google for the words Sn & that precise chemical company, WE were the top result, not even the flipping company.
That along with idiots not knowing or caring that every link they put up could be traced straight back to a suicide forum. So of course the company is going to bloody notice & then fall back on the Regulations that already existed to block sales to anyone without good reason.

Then to compound it idiots on our popular auction site started writing bloody comments in the reviews about how great it is to kill yourselves.

So if you are in the position of being unable to obtain it then I'm afraid the twats that came before you have fucked it all up by being unable to keep their bloody mouths shut on a public forum.

• Hmph!
  • Hugs
Reactions: dying flower, NoSuprises, 262653 and 4 others
I

I’mDone

Experienced
Mar 22, 2020
To Everyone.......

The rules around Sn in the Uk rule wise have not changed,

Sorry but you're wrong. The law changed in 2015

I quote from the second article:

"From 26 May 2015 , members of the public who want to acquire or import these chemicals must hold a licence issued by the Home Office and an associated photographic identity document.

From 3 March 2016, members of the public who want to possess or use these chemicals must hold a licence issued by the Home Office and an associated photographic identity document
."

I appreciate your point that the law may have changed as a result of publicity but please don't spread misinformation. Whether or not we like it, the law HAS changed and sellers face up to 2 years in prison and/or a fine and loss of their licence if they sell without verifying the buyer's credentials. The buyer, if caught also faces up to 2 years and/or a fine.

Reactions: GreyMagic
Thenextone

Thenextone

Feb 25, 2020
Hey.
So, I am a N kinda guy. I just discovered how cheap SN is, so i'm intrigued now.

I don't see many people sharing publically SN sources like they do for N, why is that ?

I'd love to get a PM to know where to order SN

Thanks in advance

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Hey.
So, I am a N kinda guy. I just discovered how cheap SN is, so i'm intrigued now.

I don't see many people sharing publically SN sources like they do for N, why is that ?

I'd love to get a PM to know where to order SN

Thanks in advance

There has been plenty of talk on the forum, if not on this thread, about SN sources. Availability depends on where you are. There are different sources for different countries. If you're in the US, you order from the major site that has the same name as a river in South America. If you're in the UK, you order from a Polish seller on an auction site, and if SN isn't listed, you wait until the seller relists it, but don't link to that site from SS, as the auction site may ban you. If you're in Canada, you get an online mailbox in the US, or someone sends a PM for another source. If you're in India, there have been many discussions. In some countries it's not available at all. You can use the site search with the terms SN and your country or region to see what's been discussed, or just your country if there are no results.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lutembëe
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
Unfortunately, the law changed in 2015. Possession, buying & selling without s Home Office licence carries a sentence of up to 2 years and/or a fine.

I used my own address because I have a plausible cover story if caught but in 2015 sn became a "reportable" substance. Unless you have a licence from the Home Office it's an offence to buy, sell or possess. Punishable by a sentence of up to 2 years and/or a fine.

UK Law relevant.
Reportable substances don't require a licence to buy, sell or possess. However, there is an obligation on suppliers to report suspicious attempts to acquire, and they do commit an offence if they don't report.

Whilst there is some Home Office/Police guidance on what they interpret as "suspicious," the law leaves this vague, and so suppliers are in a position of uncertainty. Given that the substance is of low value, there is little incentive for suppliers to put themselves at risk of prosecution for not reporting sales. They might just persuade a court and win the case, but it just isn't worth the risk, even though a half-decent defence barrister would have a fair chance of success.

Some suppliers claim that Reportables need a licence - either they do not understand the law, or more likely they find it convenient to blame the government when they decline to provide.

A junior government minister post was established about 18 months ago, and suicide prevention was included in the brief. It seems pretty obvious that there will have been "How do we stop suicide" meetings at a fairly high level and this minister, via her civil servants, will have targeted SN, because of its effectiveness, availability, economy and growing popularity and we are now seeing the results. The banter and chatter on sites like this, together with details of how and where to acquire will have eased their task.

One seller is stating that SN can't be sold from continental Europe to UK due to "IATA Rules." Smart move by the banners - IATA can ban whatever they like, and possibly would claim that SN is potentially corrosive if challenged. But who will challenge them anyway ?

*International Air Transport Association

Last edited:
I

I’mDone

Experienced
Mar 22, 2020
Reportable substances don't require a licence to buy, sell or possess. However, there is an obligation on suppliers to report suspicious attempts to acquire, and they do commit an offence if they don't report.
Whilst there is some Home Office/Police guidance on what is "suspicious" the law leaves this vague, and so suppliers are in a position of uncertainty. Given that the substance is of low value, there is little incentive for suppliers to put themselves at risk of prosecution for not reporting sales.
Some suppliers claim that Reportables need a licence - either they do not understand the law, or more likely they find it convenient to blame the government when they decline to provide.
A junior government minister post was established about 18 months ago, and suicide prevention was included in the brief. It seems pretty obvious that this minister, via her civil servants, will have targeted SN, because of its effectiveness, availability, economy and growing popularity and we are now seeing the results

My reading of the gov.uk article suggests otherwise. I'd love to see the source that tells you otherwise.

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
My reading of the gov.uk article suggests otherwise. I'd love to see the source that tells you otherwise.

Hello I'mDone,

Look at the law.

It's a 1972 Act, but kept up to date with amendments etc.

I

I’mDone

Experienced
Mar 22, 2020
Hello I'mDone,

Look at the law.

It's a 1972 Act, but kept up to date with amendments etc.

The link I posted is the government instructions which clarify the meaning of the 2015 amendments to the 1972 Act. So it's the most recent version of the act, in plainer language.

But it's all moot really. The only thing that matters is whether or not the seller is willing to sell, what they list as the contents on the customs declaration when posting, and if they list the true contents, whether customs will spot it.

Aug 21, 2019
Has someone thought about nitric oxide and nitrogen dioxide from SN.

2 NaNO2 + 2 HCl --> 2 NaCl + NO + NO2 + H2O

2 NO2 --> NO + NO2

Both are very toxic gas.

x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
Has someone thought about nitric oxide and nitrogen dioxide from SN.

2 NaNO2 + 2 HCl --> 2 NaCl + NO + NO2 + H2O

2 NO2 --> NO + NO2

Both are very toxic gas.
@Stan wrote a chemical formula when the SN meets HCl:
Chemical formula for SN meeting your gastric juices would be 3NaNO2 + 2HCl → 2NaCl + NaNO3 + 2NO + H2O. Still lost me! Can you speak English please? So basically, when SN hits your stomach, the acid there works to convert it into other things such as regular table salt, Nitric oxide, Sodium Nitrate and water. None of those are really what you want. So reducing the HCL prevents SN being converted to something else? Yes, correct. Well how do we minimise this? It needs something to neutralise the HCL acid. More commonly you want to create a chemical reaction like this, Mg(OH)2(s) + 2HCl(aq) → 2H2O(l) + MgCl2(aq).

Sorry, don't know how to remove the table above :/ As far as I know, he didn't mention any toxic gas from SN.

Aug 21, 2019
I mean that NO and NO2 are very toxic gas. Maybe you could mix a strong acid with SN* and ctb by inhale the gas instead of drinking it. Nitric acid is made by mixing a strong acid with SN and leading the produced NO2 gas into water:

3 NO2 + H2O --> 2 HNO3 + NO

You can read the chem formula in wikipedia or watch youtube videos about how to produce nitric acid (HNO3).

*Here I mean for SN NaNO3 not NaNO2. So you would need to reduce NaNO2 to NaNO3