• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
I have tried all of them (on the surface web. I don't know the dark net well enough to know who is trustworthy). No supplier will ship to the U.K or,legitimate U.K. suppliers as stated,will not sell to a private individual,because of the stated Home Office restrictions. Some have even stopped selling to individuals with a license)
I am stymied. I hope someone can help. Absolutely praying for a PM right now.
Could you use a parcel forwarder?

Reactions: Saed
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
If the bloody law changed in 2015/16 then why the heck were people buying off a well know chemical supplier that is completely legit until so many people put a link up to their site directly from here.
Because as said above the law is vague on what is reportable for what reasons, so understandably when said company notices all this they are then going to fall back on quoting the regs to deny further sales.

I am not after an argument, or derailing this thread & is see @I'mDone has gone already but with respect you were not even a member here at the time so are politely talking out your arse.

Good Morning Peeps...

L

limpingtowardfreedom

Apr 19, 2020
For those in the 'better than nothing' camp without a prescription antiemetic, what would the effect of ginger root be on the SN method?

Aug 21, 2019
It's just a question of time until SN will be forbiden. When do you thing will SN be as difficiult as N to obtain? Months, a few years?

M

MissKatrina

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
It's just a question of time until SN will be forbiden. When do you thing will SN be as difficiult as N to obtain? Months, a few years?

Already is for me. Only source is the auction site or forward shipping from another country or darknet. I'm contemplating looking into the last option, delivery times are crazy here. Worse with the pandemic.

• Aww..
Reactions: Lutembëe and x-Ace-x
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
It's just a question of time until SN will be forbidden. When do you thing will SN be as difficult as N to obtain? Months, a few years?

We can only speculate on what action the UK authorities have taken, but certainly something seems to have been done to severely restrict the availability of SN to those who might be inclined to misuse it (as they would see it.) Legitimate users still have licence free access, so it looks like the supply regime is now considered satisfactory. There is so little profit to be made from selling the comparatively small quantities required that few, if any, suppliers will see any point to taking risks. There will never be the demand for suicidal SN that there is for recreational narcotics, so the limited market will not grow and so there is nothing that can be exploited for big bucks. I imagine that small quantity suppliers in UK have had a knock on the door, and a word in the ear that they are being watched.

SN could be transferred to the regulated category (i.e. requiring a licence) quite easily, using secondary legislation, as there is a so-called "Henry VIII clause" in the 1972 Act. This is a device which allows the relevant Government minister to add substances to the regulated category with little difficulty (see section 2A of the 1972 Act (as amended). A document called a Statutory Instrument is issued, and whilst opportunity to debate this in Parliament is usually given, there is no need to follow the usual lengthy procedures of changing the law. However, this doesn't seem to be necessary as legitimate supply has been effectively interrupted by easier means.

Whilst there has been an increase in the rate of suicide in UK for the last reporting period, much of this will be a statistical blip due to the change in rules which allow Coroners to decide on the basis of balance of probabilities rather than beyond reasonable doubt. Even so, there are less than 20 suicides per day in UK. Given that about 50% of these are by hanging, and maybe another 25% by other methods, then there's only going to be about 5 people per day who suicide by poison, at a very rough guess. Of course, many more will attempt, and fail, but even if this is ten times the success rate, there is no worthwhile demand to encourage suppliers to take any sort of risk in making SN available.

I think that we have seen the effective end of SN as a method of suicide in UK. There will always be the odd case, and people will acquire it in one way or the other, but the numbers will be small. At present, I expect quite a few people will be sitting on stashes acquired when it was easier to buy, so there may be cases caused by these caches. However, we do not hear about them all, as part of the anti-suicide strategy in the country involves persuading the press to keep quiet about exact means being used.

Reactions: 262653, Letmego. Please, x-Ace-x and 2 others
M

MissKatrina

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
To anyone in Denmark, Spain, Ireland, Portugal, UK, Australia, USA that ordered anything from Poland from 23rd March or is considering ordering anything:

"Currently it's not possible to post priority shipment to your country - https://www.poczta-polska.pl/obsluga-przesylek-zagranicznych-przez-poczte-polska-aktualizacja/
If shipment was posted, it should be returned to the sender."

This is a response I received from the Polish Postal Services after chasing up a parcel.

Reactions: GreyMagic and Saed
MotherOfCats

MotherOfCats

Apr 23, 2020
To anyone in Denmark, Spain, Ireland, Portugal, UK, Australia, USA that ordered anything from Poland from 23rd March or is considering ordering anything:

"Currently it's not possible to post priority shipment to your country - https://www.poczta-polska.pl/obsluga-przesylek-zagranicznych-przez-poczte-polska-aktualizacja/
If shipment was posted, it should be returned to the sender."

This is a response I received from the Polish Postal Services after chasing up a parcel.
Well shit. That's me snookered.
Thanks for the heads up!

Reactions: Saed and MissKatrina
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
anyone know if there are any chemical reactions to smoking cigarettees and SN? i prefer to have a few smokes before taking SN. i couldnt find any info using the search function.

MotherOfCats

MotherOfCats

Apr 23, 2020
anyone know if there are any chemical reactions to smoking cigarettees and SN? i prefer to have a few smokes before taking SN. i couldnt find any info using the search function.
I've read a few stories about people who have ctb with SN and had been out for a few smokes prior to settle their nerves. They were successful so it doesn't appear to have affected it.

Reactions: Donk
A

anthrax101

Mar 12, 2020
Does anyone know how to obtain Reglan in the U.S.?
Go to your local doctor and tell him that you have had issues lately with nausea shortly after eating, but if you can keep your food down for long enough you don't have any problems. Then mention that in the past you were prescribed Reglan and it worked exceedingly well and gave your stomach some time to just rest while you stick to soft or liquid foods. Reglan is a smooth muscle relaxer which means it works really well on your GI tract to help with cramping associated with food passing through your stomach and intestines. If the doctor tries to write you a prescription for Zofran (ondansetron) instead, tell the doctor that Zofran doesn't help with your nausea at all but Reglan does. Normally when you mention drugs by name to a doc they get weird and think you are a drug seeker but this only applies to narcotics and scheduled drugs. Asking for Reglan by name just makes your doctor think that you're really in distress and that it's a more helpful drug than Zofran, plus it costs considerably less to fill at a pharmacy no matter if you have to pay for it or not.

If you're in the US and don't have great health insurance use GoodRX and you can usually pick up a script of 30 tablets for only $5. If you're in other countries you probably don't have access to a website like GoodRX but your country might provide prescriptions for just as cheap since it's a very old medication and it's listed as an essential medication on the WHO list of drugs.

Reactions: MissKatrina
G

Greg V2

Apr 19, 2020
Go to your local doctor and tell him that you have had issues lately with nausea shortly after eating, but if you can keep your food down for long enough you don't have any problems. Then mention that in the past you were prescribed Reglan and it worked exceedingly well and gave your stomach some time to just rest while you stick to soft or liquid foods. Reglan is a smooth muscle relaxer which means it works really well on your GI tract to help with cramping associated with food passing through your stomach and intestines. If the doctor tries to write you a prescription for Zofran (ondansetron) instead, tell the doctor that Zofran doesn't help with your nausea at all but Reglan does. Normally when you mention drugs by name to a doc they get weird and think you are a drug seeker but this only applies to narcotics and scheduled drugs. Asking for Reglan by name just makes your doctor think that you're really in distress and that it's a more helpful drug than Zofran, plus it costs considerably less to fill at a pharmacy no matter if you have to pay for it or not.

If you're in the US and don't have great health insurance use GoodRX and you can usually pick up a script of 30 tablets for only $5. If you're in other countries you probably don't have access to a website like GoodRX but your country might provide prescriptions for just as cheap since it's a very old medication and it's listed as an essential medication on the WHO list of drugs.
Thank you very much.

felix

felix

Experienced
Jan 25, 2019
Will my olanzipine replace the meto three time a day for this method?

theguineapigking

theguineapigking

Useless piece of trash
Dec 5, 2019
You don't have to take it 3 times per day. It's a one time thing to test if you have a bad reaction or side effects to it. Meto is 10 mg every 8 hours for 24 hours(10mg every 8 hrs = 30mg) for one day. Even if you don't attempt for months, you don't have to do the 3x daily thing again. It is only to see how you handle the medicine.

Your med would work. Do you take it regularly in general? Or is it something you acquired for this method? You need to figure out the correct mg to use(I don't know that part, I'm sorry) and test it if you haven't already.

The good news is that it's a dopamine and serotonin antagonist just like meto(dopamine antagonist is what you want..serotonin antagonist is an extra benefit of this specific antiemetic). I read that it's possibly even better than meto.

K

Kas58

Apr 26, 2020
Hope this doesn't sound stupid but how do u take sn and what quantity thanks

waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
A lot of people who use the SN method also use some kind of anti acid.

I have SN and meto but no anti acid, do I really need one or no? Would something simple like Tums or something else over the counter work?

InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
Hope this doesn't sound stupid but how do u take sn and what quantity thanks
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/
A lot of people who use the SN method also use some kind of anti acid.

I have SN and meto but no anti acid, do I really need one or no? Would something simple like Tums or something else over the counter work?
Yes OTC works
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/

Reactions: Quarky00 and MissKatrina

Aug 21, 2019
Has someone ordered SN from alibaba? There I find a lot of SN suppliers. Min order: 1 pound

M

MissKatrina

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
I only found bulk orders like 1 ton in weight minimum. Other issues are the long time it'll take to get here and my doubts about purity. Though if none of the other factors are an issue for you, testing can reliably be done. :)

W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
Has someone ordered SN from alibaba? There I find a lot of SN suppliers. Min order: 1 pound
Someone on here said you might have some luck asking sellers for a sample. Some send 100g for free

M

MissKatrina

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020
Someone on here said you might have some luck asking sellers for a sample. Some send 100g for free

I'd be nervous about getting reported to the police tbh. Feels like the suicide version of the Nigerian Prince Scam.

RayoSinSol

RayoSinSol

I can’t ignore the abyss. It is real.
Mar 26, 2020
Question: SN and Nitrous Oxide?

If there are any chemists (still) on this thread, I'm curious to know if it is safe to inhale Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas) while the SN takes effect.

SN doesn't sound TOO relatively painful, but I am squeamish; I'm blood phobic and a little bit of a chicken when it comes to the potential headache. I don't have ready access to Xanax or anything like that, so I just want to use N2O as an anesthetic instead.

I'm hoping it can knock me out before I start to feel the SN take effect, or at least get me high enough that I won't give a shit.

StuckAF

StuckAF

Apr 16, 2020
Guys please help. I only have access to SN and nothing else. If I take double to dose will I still die even if I vomit?

Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
do not take more than the recommended amount. it will backfire. you will most likely vomit with too much SN in your stomach.

Reactions: Quarky00
StuckAF

StuckAF

Apr 16, 2020
do not take more than the recommended amount. it will backfire. you will most likely vomit with too much SN in your stomach.
What if I throw up and don't die because of that?? SN+water then maybe a piece of chocolate. That's all I have access to.

Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
What if I throw up and don't die because of that?? SN+water then maybe a piece of chocolate. That's all I have access to.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/failed-sn-attempt.37394/

you can prepare 2 extra glass of sn in case you vomit.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
So double the dose only if I vomit, got it. Thanks!
20-25g max with 50-100 ml water. You can make a back up cup but chances are if you vomit, getting more down is difficult.

What if I throw up and don't die because of that??
Then you will be alive.

There are many detailed failed and succeeded stories documented. If you want to know more, read them. In the SN resource guide.