• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
Thanks for the link, interesting indeed! Would it have negative effects to fast earlier, so it is better not to fast too soon? I've adjusted the regime so that I have a last light meal and water only at 12:00 on the day of SN intake and from 16:00 onward a total fast (not too hard for me, I barely eat nowadays).

In this other good post you find that fasting for more than 12 hours might cause discomfort, unless you are used not to eat much, which is applicable to you, then it is ok. So good regimen.

From benzos I have 5 xanax .are they ok to use in my regime and when to take ?

Jumper Geo gave some advice on how to incorporate a regular benzo dosis (20mg) and a stronger dosis (50mg) of Diazepam (a benzo, like Xanax) in our regimen in this post.

You take the bigger dosis and the moment you feel about to go into sleep of the benzo, you take the SN.
But, too be honest, I don't know if a bigger benzo dose might induce a peaceful SN CTB. I get the idea that falling asleep 5 minutes after SN ingestion, you might vomit in your sleep, maybe choking in vomit, become conscious because of it and then be horribly awake until SN knocks you out.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Quarky00
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
What are chances that you will vommit again after going unconciouss and so not reach the lethal dose of sn?
Zero .

And for how long should try not to vommit so lethal dose will absorb?
No need .

Vomiting
Vomiting
  • SN fatal even if vomited
  • 50ml on empty stomach (very little) – no prolonged / severe / violent vomitin
PPH practice , vomitingPPH Practice - 1 Big Serving

ServingSizeWhat happenedDrankVomitedAbsorbed
#125gVomited25g15g10g
Total SN
10g
(fatal)
  • If vomit within 10m – still fatal – no need for more SN

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-faq-storage-recovery-death.29714/post-631049

And the full resource page

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-resource-page.32633/#post-649564

Boy this thread is older than site :P

• Love
Reactions: Life is overrated, pthnrdnojvsc and Busdriver
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
But @Quarky00 , what is your view on going unconscious 5 minutes after SN intake, because of earlier strong benzo dose and your body as a result having the urge to vomit. You then vomit and possible choke in it. Could your body out of panic make you awake so you experience the choking until SN knocks you out ~10-15 minutes later?

I understand if you do not know, but would like to know your view :)

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
But @Quarky00 , what is your view on going unconscious 5 minutes after SN intake, because of earlier strong benzo dose
I have devised that idea myself about a month ago, and repeatedly wrote "test your benzo beforehand & time it". As I mentioned in older posts this would make SN extremely peaceful.

Could your body out of panic make you awake so you experience the choking until SN knocks you out ~10-15 minutes later?
No , people who OD on benzo & alcohol vomit on themselves without remembering it. However that's not a definitive 'no' because (1) SN is actually too quick , (2) Benzos' onset is not percise nor immediate.

SN first symptoms of discomfort (not pain!) like dizziness, headache, nausea, burning, heartbeat -- start within 5 minutea and reach peak around minute 12. In order to avoid that the benzo must have a strong affect within minutes, which is hard. Hence the suggestion to "OD" on benzo (a knockout) and right before 'losing it' (sleeping) taking the SN. That would be perfect, but there's a real possibility of falling asleep before taking SN :ahhha: Benzos are tricky as they creep on you slowly...

Anyway, to answer your question more fairly, you may be awake during vomiting (not choking!), but you'd most likely be very out of it, and not really aware.

With suggested amounts you won't feel panic in general (anxiolytic).

• Love
Reactions: autumnal, Busdriver and LMLN
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
A post like that is worth serious money :love: .

So if you are lucky and able to time the benzo KO a few minutes after SN intake, you will have the peacefulness of N..

Benzos are indeed tricky and creep on you slowly, so this 'perfect peaceful' timing requires practice and luck.
Chances are higher that you could be half aware of vomiting (because benzo KO didn't hit you yet).

It is SO comforting to know that, if benzo timed perfectly, you cannot wake up after benzo KO and choke in your vomit, but instead it could be peaceful.
:sunglasses:

I believe suggested amounts of benzos are e.g. for Diazepam, 20-50mg. The more you take, the earlier SN needs to be ingested to time the benzo KO.
If you have benzo tolerance you need to take more. Test beforehand.

You wrote in the post below the following:
[...]
Same for timing , only you know when it starts to effect you . Don't make benzo or propranolol knock you out . There just to make things more comfortable . They don't make SN more fatal .
[...]

I hope you meant don't use excessive amounts of benzo, e.g. 1000mg, because unnecessary and is not an advisable amount in the SN regimen?

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
if you are lucky and able to time the benzo KO a few minutes after SN intake, you will have the peacefulness of N
Exactly . N is 5m , benzo is longer , but similar concept of fading away (falling asleep) peacefully.

timing requires practice and luck.
I'm very experienced with benzo (no tolerance) and it is still a problem. I've tried meticulously taking same dosage under same conditions and state of mind and it varies, for example Z knockout is mostly around 25-30m but otherwise can sometimes affect within 20m, or 35m.

I hope you meant don't use excessive amounts of benzo, e.g. 1000mg, because unnecessary and is not an advisable amount in the SN regimen?
At that point in January I was wary of knockout. I still am. That should be rephrased "be extremely careful with" (instead of "Don't"). ;)

• Love
Reactions: autumnal and Busdriver
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
Exactly . N is 5m , benzo is longer , but similar concept of fading away (falling asleep) peacefully.
Best thing I read about SN ever!

I'm very experienced with benzo (no tolerance) and it is still a problem. I've tried meticulously taking same dosage under same conditions and state of mind and it varies, for example Z knockout is mostly around 25-30m but otherwise can sometimes affect within 20m, or 35m.
So even for an experienced benzo user the KO timing cannot be truly predicted. Good to know.

At that point in January I was wary of knockout. I still am. That should be rephrased "be extremely careful with" (instead of "Don't"). ;)
I understand. It is tough matter :)

How do you know all this stuff actually? Because of academic articles? :smiling:

muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I'm thankful for this thread :heart: I've decided I will ctb using SN early next month if things don't improve for me mentally or emotionally. I'm trying to exercise my other options first and hold out because I do think life is worth living in most cases if we can cling to that glimmer of hope. But, I've been holding out for years at this point, and I'm growing weary of it all. Thankfully I have a few benzos, which should make the process easier if I do decide to go this route

• Hugs
Reactions: Busdriver
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
How do you know all this stuff actually? Because of academic articles? :smiling:
No, personal experience, I'm on benzos for years (and knew others taking etc). Tried lots of meds. Doctors are idiots so had to document everything I experience and do thorough research. I have some academic background in biochem & neuroscience (though, in general, higher education does not reflect deep understanding).

---------------------------------

Benzos affect different GABA compositions (alpha1-6 subunits):

Schematic-views-of-the-GABA-A-receptor-and-subunit-binding-affinities-A-The-pentameric.png

Gaba receptor complex is notoriously .. complex .

F1.large.jpg

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Busdriver and one4all
Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
No, personal experience, I'm on benzos for years (and knew others taking etc). Tried lots of meds. Doctors are idiots so had to document everything I experience and do thorough research. I have some academic background in biochem & neuroscience (though, in general, higher education does not reflect deep understanding).

---------------------------------

Benzos affect different GABA compositions (alpha1-6 subunits):

Schematic-views-of-the-GABA-A-receptor-and-subunit-binding-affinities-A-The-pentameric.png

Gaba receptor complex is notoriously .. complex .

F1.large.jpg

Man, you are smart. I look up to you. Your personal experience, documentation, biochem academic experience has helped our understanding of SN tremendously. We are so grateful to have you.

Lol, the gaba topic is indeed complex, but interesting.
I'm thankful for this thread :heart: I've decided I will ctb using SN early next month if things don't improve for me mentally or emotionally. I'm trying to exercise my other options first and hold out because I do think life is worth living in most cases if we can cling to that glimmer of hope. But, I've been holding out for years at this point, and I'm growing weary of it all. Thankfully I have a few benzos, which should make the process easier if I do decide to go this route

I feel what you are going through. How brave to make the step to CTB. Hopefully something exciting happens coming month which makes you love life. Yeah, life is energy draining and just sucks. But let's hope things somehow improve.:))

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and x-Ace-x
T

truthseeker

Student
Sep 9, 2019
Hi all. There are multiple SN threads so I decided to post my question here in the megathread. I've searched and searched the thread all day and can't find info on something. Hopefully someone knowledgeable will chime in or PM me.

I'm concerned about Meto causing internal bleeding in/into my stomach, I have chronic digestive system issues and when I checked out Meto on one of the main drug info resources online (simple name but I will leave it out) there was a big red flag warning about meto and digestive bleeding but few details. I though maybe someone on here might know more or know of others who has experienced bleeding in or into their stomach from elsewhere, like the esophagus. My time to ctb has come and I want to maximize potential to not not fail any attempt with SN

Reactions: InTheAirTonight
InTheAirTonight

InTheAirTonight

I tried
Feb 29, 2020
Hi all. There are multiple SN threads so I decided to post my question here in the megathread. I've searched and searched the thread all day and can't find info on something. Hopefully someone knowledgeable will chime in or PM me.

I'm concerned about Meto causing internal bleeding in/into my stomach, I have chronic digestive system issues and when I checked out Meto on one of the main drug info resources online (simple name but I will leave it out) there was a big red flag warning about meto and digestive bleeding but few details. I though maybe someone on here might know more or know of others who has experienced bleeding in or into their stomach from elsewhere, like the esophagus. My time to ctb has come and I want to maximize potential to not not fail any attempt with SN
You may test out meto for a few days beforehand

Reactions: truthseeker and x-Ace-x
L

limpingtowardfreedom

Apr 19, 2020
what else counteracts SN besides methylene blue, anything? I'd like to have control to turn back any time I want (until I pass out, obviously), but it's a bit difficult to obtain in forms that aren't a 1-6% tincture, which I assume wouldn't be very useful... right?

devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
this has probably been answered a bunch of times but can i keep my SN stored in my room until i'm ready to use it?
is room temperature okay?

S

shiv4674

Apr 21, 2020
Hello, are there any sources of SN in Europe which are up during lockdown?
Edit: except for Polish
Hi Faust
Hope you don't mind me asking - why not Polish? Is there a problem with a polish vendor?
Thanks in advance

Aug 21, 2019
this has probably been answered a bunch of times but can i keep my SN stored in my room until i'm ready to use it?
is room temperature okay?
Yes it's okay.

My Question: I want to order a second one, but my polish seller has taken out this product. Are there other vendors who sell it in europe? If yes, please PM me.

Has someone considered making own SN from ammonia nitrate NH4NO3 (instant cold packs)?

Last edited:
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
@shiv4674 If we talk about the same Polish vendor, then he disappeared.
I used polish domain and SN was very cheap there, however, in just a few days after I had found it, the product disappeared.

B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
I used polish domain and SN was very cheap there, however, in just a few days after I had found it, the product disappeared.
Why are they banning it already :'(

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
@Buffy5120 I don't want to mislead you, however the Polish SN on auction which I found is not up now (the one with no picture of a product). Maybe there is one more Polish source, however I did not find it.

S

shiv4674

Apr 21, 2020
@Buffy5120 I don't want to mislead you, however the Polish SN on auction which I found is not up now (the one with no picture of a product). Maybe there is one more Polish source, however I did not find it.

I just did a search on a well known auction site and found an ad with no photo sodium-salt-nitrite-nitrate-E251

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
@shiv4674 Is it "natriumnitrit" written on photo?

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
@shiv4674 it is written for me that the item is no longer available. I used the link from my mail where auction reminded me that checkout is incomplete.
Update: yes, I see it from action.ie lol

B

Buffy5120

Death is vital
Mar 19, 2020
So i guess this means i should stock up now...i live in NY :'(

Reactions: faust
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
I have prepared the following 48 hour regime with the medication I have at hand, can someone confirm this is the way to go? I'm a rather big dude (6ft6in, 215lbs).

Day 1
08:00 1 x 10mg Metoclopramide (Primperan)
16:00 1 x 10mg Metoclopramide
24:00 1 x 10mg Metoclopramide + start fasting

Day 2
08:00 1 x 10mg Metoclopramide
16:00 1 x 10mg Metoclopramide
23:00 1 x 1g Paracetamol + 6 x 0,5mg Rivotril (clonazepam, 3mg in total)
23:15 3 x 10mg Metoclopramide (30mg in total)
23:30 3 x Maalox Antacid tablets (1200mg of magnesium hydroxide + 600mg aluminium oxide in total)
24:00 SN (25g in 50ml of water - prepare 3 doses in case of vomiting)
imo 30g SN in 100 ML water for any one over 200 pounds or 100Kg . You said 25g. Otherwise your plan looks solid.

watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
Hi, any help getting AE in Europe (France)? Thank you

Reactions: lovedread and Lutembëe
A

anthrax101

Mar 12, 2020
Right now I have my plan all written down in a secret place so that no one could ever find it, but this is my current plan:
Current weight: 230 lbs/104kg
1. Two days before my date I will start taking metoclopramide 30mg every 8 hours
2. One day before it happens I'll start to adjust my stomach pH using ranitidine (Zantac) as it does the same thing as Tagamet and is just as effective dosing 300mg every 8 hours,
3. That evening I will start by ingesting my 30mg of metoclopramide and 300mg of ranitidine two hours before it's time. One hour prior to this I will start ingesting large quantities of clonazepam so that I'm not worried, scared, or anxious about the process. It usually takes about an hour before I start to feel the full effects of clonazepam so that I will already be in a heavy state of narcosis during the experience. I will be closely monitoring my mental state to make sure that even if my faculties are impaired that I can still pick up my premade solution of 30g into 8 ounces of water will be able to easily drink and once I've drank the solution I will lay down in my bed, turn on some Netflix on my laptop, and watch one of my all time favorite movies while I fall asleep.

Hopefully after only a few minutes the effects of the SN will have kicked in and my body and mind will tirelessly leave this plane of existence. I was able to source both SN and SA and have them both in my possession along with a pocket digital scale so that I can make sure the dosage is properly weighed, and then dispose of any traces of packaging and rubbish will be in a trash can away from my house and even if my body is found paramedics should have no idea what has happened which makes their job far harder to figure ou what the problem is, and I will hopefully already have CTB'd by then.

At times I still worry about if I'm doing the right thing for myself, because my future will change far worse very soon and for the rest of my life I will be shunned by the world at large and my ability to survive will be near impossible. I know that I will never be able to get another stable job that allows me to be a positive member of society, and most of my freedoms will be stripped away from me to the point that I will be nothing more than a burden to society.

• Hugs
Reactions: gus.nixon, Busdriver and InTheAirTonight
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
Current weight: 230 lbs/104kg
1. Two days before my date I will start taking metoclopramide 30mg every 8 hours

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/metoclopramide-side-effects.36656/#post-679805
That kid after a single 20mg dose rated the pain/discomfort of side-effects at 5/10 with nausea, diarrhea, chest pressure, shortness of breath
Some factors can aggravate the sensitivity : age (young + old), F gender, other medical conditions
Usually it's 10mg every 8 hours. Despite your weight, hope you know you can support the above dose

It seems you have your affairs in order. If you're unsure about CTB being the right decision, it's still time to give it a second thought and postpone. The future is never certain but surprises at fast paces of change, I realized it countless times. Take care

I

I’mDone

Experienced
Mar 22, 2020
I used real name and address since it is legal to own SN.

Unfortunately, the law changed in 2015. Possession, buying & selling without s Home Office licence carries a sentence of up to 2 years and/or a fine.
If ordering SN within the UK should you use anything different than your own name, address and normal card details to pay? I'm not sure because I figure it's legal, so thought maybe it'd be fine, but don't want to make any mistakes before I even receive it.

Please can anyone advise?

I used my own address because I have a plausible cover story if caught but in 2015 sn became a "reportable" substance. Unless you have a licence from the Home Office it's an offence to buy, sell or possess. Punishable by a sentence of up to 2 years and/or a fine.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Busdriver
M

MissKatrina

Experienced
Apr 6, 2020

Polish seller is back up.

Last edited:
Reactions: I’mDone