• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lutembëe

Lutembëe

Student
Feb 19, 2020
I don't see why not. Tramadol is an opiate and will make you drowsy if you take enough, whilst dulling any pain or discomfort from the SN. How much are you planning to take?

Thanks for your reply. I have tramadol 50 so I was thinking of taking 2 or 3 pills

applegreenicecream

applegreenicecream

We're not in wonderland anymore, Alice.
Mar 22, 2020
Thanks for your reply. I have tramadol 50 so I was thinking of taking 2 or 3 pills
That's a very low dose to be honest. Speaking as someone who has abused tramadol in the past. I would take about 2000mgs of it and still stay awake. Even in the early days of my misuse.
There is so much talks that SN is too salty and horrible in taste . Well i think it is really easy - just hold a spoon of honey in your mouth before and same after drinking SN ! Then the process will be already better just because u will not have this salty aftersmell in your mouth, i guess. Or is it wrong?
I think if someone is at that point where they are drinking SN then a brief salty unpleasant taste is surely pretty unimportant? I mean I'd be scared during the wait . . . Scared it wouldn't work . . . Scared it will be painful. . . Scared it was the wrong decision . . . Scared of fucking up my children forever . . . But a salty taste isn't of much consequence to me. I don't know why but I kinda imagine it tastes like semen. Shrug.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: savagek, Busdriver, a.h and 1 other person
C

Cadō

Mar 26, 2020
Hey

Would someone be able to kindly verify whether the link I have is in fact the correct form of SN? (PM)

M

Moby

Mar 26, 2020
Has any one had any luck attaining SN in canada lately?

If yes please pm me

M

mildno

Mar 16, 2020
Sorry if this has been answered before... I've tried searching and reading some of this post but didn't get the whole way.

If ordering SN within the UK should you use anything different than your own name, address and normal card details to pay? I'm not sure because I figure it's legal, so thought maybe it'd be fine, but don't want to make any mistakes before I even receive it.

Please can anyone advise?
I used real name and address since it is legal to own SN.

Where would you buy it online in the UK? I am looking and I'm just not sure I've got the right one - I worry I got the wrong thing or it's not legit

Busdriver

Busdriver

Mage
Feb 11, 2020
That's a very low dose to be honest. Speaking as someone who has abused tramadol in the past. I would take about 2000mgs of it and still stay awake. Even in the early days of my misuse.

I think if someone is at that point where they are drinking SN then a brief salty unpleasant taste is surely pretty unimportant? I mean I'd be scared during the wait . . . Scared it wouldn't work . . . Scared it will be painful. . . Scared it was the wrong decision . . . Scared of fucking up my children forever . . . But a salty taste isn't of much consequence to me. I don't know why but I kinda imagine it tastes like semen. Shrug.

I am also scared of the 1st 20 minutes of SN. It is a bit of a show stopper, more a show delaying..
I am not gay, but I think semen tasts alot better than a pure salty drink, but the taste of SN doesn't bother me either. I actually like to taste salt, not semen, but I do think latter tastes better.

Where would you buy it online in the UK? I am looking and I'm just not sure I've got the right one - I worry I got the wrong thing or it's not legit

If you have 5 posts or more and are at least 24 hours active on this forum, I can PM you.
I am not in the UK, but nearby. You should keep an eye on the famous auction website. There is a UK seller (name rhymes on 'hunter') who from time to time pops up and sells the product. He has SN available at this moment. If he does not have it in stock, just keep checking every day if he sells it or not.

Keep in mind that COVID-19 messes up delivery everywhere in the world. A lot of companies have ramped down deliveries sharply.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
W

wiltedroses

Mar 8, 2020
I need help.
I live in South Korea and I can't find any sites that I can get SN from without any licenses. (I'm terrible at lying... so I can't go to my doctor or the pharmacy)
Does anyone know how to get sn in korea?
(we don't really use eBay here i'm not even sure if ebay ships to korea)

muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
My SN arrived in the mail a few days ago :heart: It's such a relief just knowing it's there

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: legozone, Halo13, Moby and 2 others

Aug 21, 2019
I opened my meto (liquid) ~6 months ago. According to the expiration time it should be expired. Can this stand a little bit longer than expected?

xkidx

xkidx

Feb 15, 2020
anyone know where i can get sn in sweden? i checked amazon and it says it is currently not shipping to my area because of corona virus

G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
anyone know where i can get sn in sweden? i checked amazon and it says it is currently not shipping to my area because of corona virus
Same here, I live in Europe and do not seem to find a good source (from the ones that were mentioned).
Could someone please PM or reply if you know a provider and have done the purity test? Thank you.

Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
Same here, I live in Europe and do not seem to find a good source (from the ones that were mentioned).
Could someone please PM or reply if you know a provider and have done the purity test? Thank you.
Is it important to do the purity test? I mean, SN it's cheap and available, who wants to scam with SN?

G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Is it important to do the purity test? I mean, SN it's cheap and available, who wants to scam with SN?
I don't know, twisted people out there who'd wanna make people suffer. Who knows.
Anyone could kindly please pm me the name of the polish vendor pretty please? Amazon doesn't seem to be shipping currently in Europe. What should I tell my partner that it is for? Epsom salt?

Last edited:
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
I don't know, twisted people out there who'd wanna make people suffer. Who knows.
Anyone could kindly please pm me the name of the polish vendor pretty please? Amazon doesn't seem to be shipping currently in Europe. What should I tell my partner that it is for? Epsom salt?
Try with Ebay. I'm from Spain and yesterday found SN in Ebay. I didn't buy it. You need antiemmetics too, do you have them?

Reactions: GoneGoneGone
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020
Try with Ebay. I'm from Spain and yesterday found SN in Ebay. I didn't buy it. You need antiemmetics too, do you have them?
Thanks. I have olanzapine but can also get the recommended ones. I can also take benzos, I know from flying that they stop me from throwing up.

moonsafari

moonsafari

ヾ(•ω•`)/ [F/18]
Mar 30, 2020
I've got access to the SN but I can't really go out right now and ask for Primperan/antiemetics. I was searching online for any OTC antiemetic alternatives but I don't know if Pepto-Bismol would even work. Does anyone know any really good OTC alternatives that work well enough?

I might as well take the SN by itself and hope that it gets absorbed well enough.

Reactions: Montparnasse
x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
As written in the SN FAQ:

Under 60kg - 20g in 50ml (PPH approach).
Under 60kg - 15g x 3 servings in 50ml (Stan's approach).

Please check the SN FAQ in the Resource Compilation thread :hug:

Reactions: moonsafari, GoneGoneGone and Busdriver
G

GoneGoneGone

Enlightened
Apr 1, 2020

What happens if someone under 60 kg takes the higher dosage? Will the death be more violent?
How can one know for sure that you lose consciousness before dying, and not suffocate to death while conscious? :mmm:

x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
What happens if someone under 60 kg takes the higher dosage? Will the death be more violent?
How can one know for sure that you lose consciousness before dying, and not suffocate to death while conscious? :mmm:
It's best to take the amount which is recommended. You may end up vomiting it all if you'll take more SN than written but vomiting can happen even using the recommended amount (even if used with antiemetics).

To be honest, we don't know. People who successfully ctb used these recommended numbers and I don't know a single person who used more than that, only who used less.

SN doesn't deprive the oxygen from your whole body but to individual cells within your body.

It changes your blood in the way so it can't carry the oxygen. You will still be able to breathe normally but your breathing can become deeper due to the fact that less oxygen is within your system, however it won't hurt.

I imagine if SN was that bad, people who failed wouldn't want to repeat it again and the medical reports on the internet should mention if the patient experienced suffocation feeling. If the oxygen is cut instantly, you only have few minutes to live (I've read death from hanging occurs in about 30mins, up to 1h in rare cases, while for SN it's 40mins - 4h) but SN is slowly depriving the cells of oxygen, not instantly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 262653 and Angkorian
miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-water-amount-lookup-table-v2.32241/