• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Annastesia

Annastesia

May 30, 2019
I just began my stat dose. Just took the Tagamet and waiting for 30 min to take the SN

Annastesia

Annastesia

May 30, 2019
can you pm me ? i'm not able to
No i think you have to be a member for 24 hours and make a certain amount of posts. So you have another way of communication? Like what's app?

L

lueffy

May 4, 2020
No i think you have to be a member for 24 hours and make a certain amount of posts. So you have another way of communication? Like what's app?
yea. do you need my number tho ? i'd rather not post it here for everyone lol

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
I have a burner email i can send you it's [email protected]. We could chat there or you can send your what's app number there if that works
@Annastesia if this is a goodbye thread , please create a post. This is the SN megathread
Also never post personal info about yourself. If you don't know that user please use caution. This is highly discouraged

• Love
Reactions: Let'sgetoutofHERE and Annastesia
Annastesia

Annastesia

May 30, 2019
Thank you. It is a burner email that is not associate with my name i use for things like this but i heed your caution. I have posted a goodbye thread thank you. @Living sucks

• Aww..
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
C

Cognac

Apr 22, 2019
Is this product available anywhere? I can't find anything.

BeeLoyal

BeeLoyal

Is Existence Just A Test?
Apr 27, 2020
Follow an antiemetics regime, just a couple pills before SN aren't ideal.

Holy fuck, yes. They cost 5 times the SN.
Prochlorperazine, Metoclopramide and Domperidone are all dopamine blockers, but ideally you want Meto or any of its commercial names (Reglan, Primperan...)
Wait, but in the suicide wiki it said thats its just as efficient to take 30mg 1h before SN, instead of a 48 hour regime? Or am I wrong?

S

Samsa

May 7, 2020
Hello everybody, it's my first post here. Of interest for most people might be the question if there is anybody who can confirm that the quality of s.n. supplied by the pl seller is in fact high enough. Has anybody had his s.n. checked for purity?

Erase.myself

Erase.myself

My body is a prison
Jan 4, 2020
Wait, but in the suicide wiki it said thats its just as efficient to take 30mg 1h before SN, instead of a 48 hour regime? Or am I wrong?

It is just as efficient. That is correct. But you would have to take the Stat dose (30mg) , 45 minutes before you drink the SN.

Example of my own:
5 pm: 1000 mg Acetaminophen
5:15 pm : Meto stat dose (30 mg)
5:30 pm: Tums
6 pm: SN drink (25 mg in 50 ml water)

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
BeeLoyal

BeeLoyal

Is Existence Just A Test?
Apr 27, 2020
It is just as efficient. That is correct. But you would have to take the Stat dose (30mg) , 45 minutes before you drink the SN.

Example of my own:
5 pm: 1000 mg Acetaminophen
5:15 pm : Meto stat dose (30 mg)
5:30 pm: Tums
6 pm: SN drink (25 mg in 50 ml water)
But why only 30mins? Wiki says metos peak plasma concentration is the highest after 1-2 hours.

Erase.myself

Erase.myself

My body is a prison
Jan 4, 2020
But why only 30mins? Wiki says metos peak plasma concentration is the highest after 1-2 hours.

I am going off of Stans Guide which is a resource here and he has done thorough research on the subject of SN. Here is an example he has posted within his guide. Screenshot 20200509 133615

x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
Hey everyone! I still can't find an SN provider who ships to Estonia. There's been mention of a Polish seller on a certain site but I can't find anything. I'm getting very much desperate.
I've check it right now and yea, can't find him either. Most likely he's out of stock and after a few days will appear again. I bought from him, did a blood test, and it turned dark chocolate brown. Another member who bought from him also did it - same results. Seems like a reliable seller, shipping to the neighbour country took about 3 days.

• Love
Reactions: Saed
watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
I've check it right now and yea, can't find him either. Most likely he's out of stock and after a few days will appear again. I bought from him, did a blood test, and it turned dark chocolate brown. Another member who bought from him also did it - same results. Seems like a reliable seller, shipping to the neighbour country took about 3 days.
its been a month and still not here. fuck!!

x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
its been a month and still not here. fuck!!
To be exact, it took 4 days after it was shipped, which also took quite some time. Well, I ordered it at the end of February, before all this big virus thingy started.

Last edited:
  • Love
F

fuerza

Feb 23, 2020

Thank you! Just to clarify, the site was for Americans, not Brits or Germans, right?

F

fuerza

Feb 23, 2020
Yes, that's what I meant :D I didn't know how straightforward I could be.

Nolye

Nolye

The hardest battles are fought in the mind.
May 3, 2020
Hi, guys! I need some help, please. So, I found someone in my country who sells SN and I would like to know your opinion.

As you can see from the image, it's SN 99% (yes, I know it's 1 KG, he doesn't sell less than that). The description reads: "Sodium Nitrite - E 250. In the chemical field it's used as reducing agent and as compound useful for the synthesis of dyes by diazotation. In the food industry it is also used as a food preservative (E250) in meat products (e.g. canned meat, cooked ham, raw ham, bacon, sausages etc.)."

So, is this it? Is it really NaNo2? I'm asking because the formula isn't written anywhere. And this is the only picture he has of the container.
Should I buy it? Or should I ask if this is indeed SN first? I can't wait for the Polish seller to come back up, and even then it would take a month and a half to reach me (assuming customs let it entry my country in the first place). I also still don't know if the seller lets me buy it. I have eveything else from Stan's guide ready, this is the only thing missing.

Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

S

Samsa

May 7, 2020
Did you notice a coagulation/clotting of the blood?

W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
Hi, guys! I need some help, please. So, I found someone in my country who sells SN and I would like to know your opinion.

As you can see from the image, it's SN 99% (yes, I know it's 1 KG, he doesn't sell less than that). The description reads: "Sodium Nitrite - E 250. In the chemical field it's used as reducing agent and as compound useful for the synthesis of dyes by diazotation. In the food industry it is also used as a food preservative (E250) in meat products (e.g. canned meat, cooked ham, raw ham, bacon, sausages etc.)."

So, is this it? Is it really NaNo2? I'm asking because the formula isn't written anywhere. And this is the only picture he has of the container.
Should I buy it? Or should I ask if this is indeed SN first? I can't wait for the Polish seller to come back up, and even then it would take a month and a half to reach me (assuming customs let it entry my country in the first place). I also still don't know if the seller lets me buy it. I have eveything else from Stan's guide ready, this is the only thing missing.

Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.
The food additive E250 is SN. It looks legit. You can always do the blood test with it once you get the SN to make sure it is legit.

Reactions: Nolye and x-Ace-x
Nolye

Nolye

The hardest battles are fought in the mind.
May 3, 2020
The food additive E250 is SN. It looks legit. You can always do the blood test with it once you get the SN to make sure it is legit.

Ah, thank you. The seller does seem reliable, basically all feedbacks are positive. I'll try and place the order as soon as I can.

Thank you again!

x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
Did you notice a coagulation/clotting of the blood?
I'm not sure. I mean, after some time blood naturally becomes clotted, don't think SN has any effect on it.

• Love