• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
If you follow the fasting guidelines The only way to truly fail is to call for ems help or be discovered and an ems call is made for you. You need medical intervention with O2 snd methyl blue to recover.
brain damage is unlikely. If you know about AEs then you know where to find the guide and resources and should read as much as you can.

B

blalost

May 12, 2020
If you follow the fasting guidelines The only way to truly fail is to call for ems help or be discovered and an ems call is made for you. You need medical intervention with O2 snd methyl blue to recover.
brain damage is unlikely. If you know about AEs then you know where to find the guide and resources and should read as much as you can.
But if you do vomit, you could fail because of vomiting out Sodium Nitrite, not because you got rescued by other people? Or is it likely that you will still die even if you vomit a lot?

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Possibly if you vomit immediately and have anything in your stomach that could negate or absorb the SN but many have vomited and succeeded. This is why I steer people to the actual anecdotes to learn for yourself
@Erase.myself vomited a lot and supposedly succeeded while @Lion84 took 2 sips, changed his mind but passed bcuz ems took too long. Each person is going to vary in some way.

katyhere

katyhere

Jan 23, 2020
Does anyone know if Zantac is a good enough anti acid? And could someone perhaps post a link to a post about obtaining benzo's? I would look this up myself but my search bar is broken and also when I try to enter some parts of the forum my PC is attacked by malware so I am having a bit of a hard time navigating around. Help would be very much appreciated!

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I have SN but it's hard for me to find a good source of anti-emetics. Do you guys think it's a really bad idea to do it without anti-emetics? I'm not really prone to vomiting. I haven't vomited for at least 5 years.
I think, per Stan's guide, it is not absolutely necessary. You can search on this site for threads on other's that have used this method. Some have vomited despite meto, some have appeared to have succeeded without. I guess you have to decide based on your own experiences with likelihood of vomiting.
edited to add: some have succeeded despite vomiting.
Possibly if you vomit immediately and have anything in your stomach that could negate or absorb the SN but many have vomited and succeeded. This is why I steer people to the actual anecdotes to learn for yourself
@Erase.myself vomited a lot and supposedly succeeded while @Lion84 took 2 sips, changed his mind but passed bcuz ems took too long. Each person is going to vary in some way.

In my personal opinion, I would strongly advise against doing it without antiemetics if you possibly can. Even if vomiting doesn't cause the attempt to fail, it is still an unpleasant and non-peaceful experience to have during your attempt.

It's important to understand that the vomiting in response to ingesting SN (or indeed any kind of poison) is an instinctive survival mechanism, and is not usually comparable to any kind of vomiting you may have (or may not have) experienced before. So relating the SN scenario back to your own past experiences or likelihood of vomiting is unfortunately not very useful.

While some anecdotes do show people vomiting even with antiemetics, or not vomiting even without antiemetics, it's important to remember that overall vomiting is still less likely if you take an antiemetic. See this analogy for a relevant example. While individual experiences will always differ somewhat, there are nonetheless commonalities explained by physiology, one of which being that antiemetics tend to make vomiting less likely.

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Busdriver and enjolras
J

JACKSON

May 3, 2020
I have round the clock acidity because of HIATUS HERNIA HILL GRADE-IV .....I daily take heavy PPI's .....can I ctb with SN....if yes, then how? Details plz.....

MeriDeath

MeriDeath

Im on the edge of reality
May 10, 2020
So my question is, how to prevent the drowsiness after having taken the SN? Or it cant be avoided ? Is it really that bad of a feeling?
Also I would like to know if there's an OTC drug that can replace meto. I'm not sure it's that easy to obtain here.

Reactions: Taraxias
x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
So my question is, how to prevent the drowsiness after having taken the SN? Or it cant be avoided ? Is it really that bad of a feeling?
Also I would like to know if there's an OTC drug that can replace meto. I'm not sure it's that easy to obtain here.
Why do you want to prevent drowsiness? It doesn't cause any pain and this way you can know you will be unconscious soon and it's working.

Speaking of good OTC antiemetcs, not sure if there are any. I guess it would be better to use OTC than nothing but the power of it will definitely be not as strong as meto.

• Love
Reactions: Saed
Notabadguy

Notabadguy

Mage
Feb 7, 2020
Why do you want to prevent drowsiness? It doesn't cause any pain and this way you can know you will be unconscious soon and it's working.

Speaking of good OTC antiemetcs, not sure if there are any. I guess it would be better to use OTC than nothing but the power of it will definitely be not as strong as meto.
I don't find meto anywhere. Is there anything as strong as Meto?
What OTC means?
Domperidone can be obtained, does it work?

x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
I don't find meto anywhere. Is there anything as strong as Meto?
What OTC means?
Domperidone can be obtained, does it work?
Meto - metoclopramide, otc - over the counter (no prescription required, easy to get). Domperidone is good as well cause it's a dopamine blocker. Please check the Stan's guide and SN FAQ. There are more antiemetics listed but I don't want to repeat the same information listed before.

• Love
Reactions: Saed and autumnal
B

Borabora

May 6, 2020
In this podcast on 5/17/20 , The author of the Peaceful Pill handbook Philip Nitschke says that they at exit international have received many eye witness SN ctb reports. Philip Nitschke said all the SN ctb reports show no signs of pain at all. So this further confirms what some of us saw on this website Sanctioned Suicide from these 16 cases of SN ctb attempt survivors who said that the SN method is painLess : Link is here: SN failures (16 cases).

This is the podcast:

Nitrite Plus: follow up to Dogixt podcast 4
Furthermore he says in the podcast that "SN is the new nembutal the holy grail".

Philip Nitschke says that he will be doing a follow up to podcast 4. It will be on available on May 24, 2020 due to much interest.
I beg your pardons' - I will try again here - Introduction to Podcast #5

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal, LMLN, Notabadguy and 1 other person
last_tour

last_tour

Apr 8, 2020
Question for people who reshipped S N from the US. How much extra did you pay and which courier did you use?

esoragoto

esoragoto

The 1000th summer—
May 23, 2020
Are there any online pharmacies shipping metoclopramide (or any other good dopamine blockers) to the US without a prescription right now? I bought from Inhouse over 2 months ago just before Covid started getting really bad and everything shut down, and I'm starting to get a bit impatient. It doesn't look like Vanuatu to US shipping will open up again anytime soon, and my order could've been lost in the meantime for all I know.

(I hope asking this is okay. From the rules it only looks like posting links and personal information of providers is prohibited, so I think just asking for the name of a website should be okay.)

Reactions: X-Kid
KuRsAnI

KuRsAnI

Mar 24, 2020
Does ANY antacid work for this method? I don't know how to check for a proper one for this method

J

Justinian

May 14, 2020
As a kid I used to have a weak stomach and vomited at least once a month. The noodles I ate for breakfast would literally come out of my nose. From my memory, the feeling of throwing up wasn't actually so bad. I guess if you throw up during an SN attempt, just try to drink another cup of solution.

Anyways, I will take antiemetics when i ctb.

x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
As a kid I used to have a weak stomach and vomited at least once a month. The noodles I ate for breakfast would literally come out of my nose. From my memory, the feeling of throwing up wasn't actually so bad. I guess if you throw up during an SN attempt, just try to drink another cup of solution.

Anyways, I will take antiemetics when i ctb.
Yea, even if you vomit, it won't be violent cause it's just 50ml of water. I vomited more than 10 years ago a lot of food and don't remember it being very unpleasant. The cleaning of stuff is the worst part :smiling:

• Love
Reactions: Saed and Justinian
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Yea, even if you vomit, it won't be violent cause it's just 50ml of water. I vomited more than 10 years ago a lot of food and don't remember it being very unpleasant. The cleaning of stuff is the worst part :smiling:

I would speculate that the vomiting could still be violent, regardless of the small amount of water. Even after the water is vomited up, there might still be violent and repeated dry heaving as the body attempts (although in vain) to expel the poison already absorbed through the stomach. That is to say, this gastric reaction is a desperate and massive last-ditch survival one, rather than simply small and proportionate like a lot of everyday bodily reflexes.

But I may be wrong here, it's just my intuitive feeling rather than any kind of medical opinion.

Reactions: oivoi and Justinian
x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
I would speculate that the vomiting could still be violent, regardless of the small amount of water. Even after the water is vomited up, there might still be violent and repeated dry heaving as the body attempts (although in vain) to expel the poison already absorbed through the stomach. That is to say, this gastric reaction is a desperate and massive last-ditch survival one, rather than simply small and proportionate like a lot of everyday bodily reflexes.

But I may be wrong here, it's just my intuitive feeling rather than any kind of medical opinion.
Well, it's hard to tell. Our bodies are different and may not react the same as others. Stan mentioned you could approximately measure how much you vomited, thus knowing how much is still in your system. Not sure if it's practical, though. Measuring ml is not easy and it will contain other things, such as gastric juices as well, but just a thought.

• Love
Reactions: Saed
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Well, it's hard to tell. Our bodies are different and may not react the same as others. Stan mentioned you could approximately measure how much you vomited, thus knowing how much is still in your system. Not sure if it's practical, though. Measuring ml is not easy and it will contain other things, such as gastric juices as well, but just a thought.

Yeah, whether or not I'm correct about the violent nature of the vomiting, either way I would never trust myself or anyone to be accurate measuring/estimating fluid volumes, and then calculating subsequent doses, while undergoing the stress and symptoms of poisoning! That's why I would pre-prepare and consume a set backup dose (equal to the primary dose) if any vomiting occurred after the first dose.

Reactions: x-Ace-x
S

SGDynamite

~No One Lives Forever~
May 11, 2020
I have found a polish chemy Shop. What is the Difference from "SN Pure" between "SN Pure p.a."?

KuRsAnI

KuRsAnI

Mar 24, 2020
I really fucking hate my body. I just drank a sip of coke and almost threw up. It reminded me of how prone I am to vomitting. I'm just venting, but what advice does one have to not vomit its SN, besides an antiemetic? It's really scary that I throw up easily because I don't want to be heard and found during my attempt.

I also got a pretty meh antiemetic (meclizine) so...

S

Samsa

May 7, 2020
Just received s.n. from a po.li.sh vendor (selling it on the site everyone knows) a couple of days ago. Well, it came in an envelope. I didn't open it yet, but the actual substance appears to have been put into that envelope without any further (sealed) bag or something else around it. From my understanding, the substance will pretty much be unusable for that particular purpose (mostly because of oxygen reaction), won't it?

Last edited:
S

Samsa

May 7, 2020
Just received s.n. from a po.li.sh vendor (selling it on the site everyone knows) a couple of days ago. Well, it came in an envelope. I didn't open it yet, but the actual substance appears to have been put into that envelope without any further (sealed) bag or something else around it. From my understanding, the substance will pretty much be unusable for that particular purpose (mostly because of oxygen reaction), won't it?
Furthermore, I need to check with anybody who obtained theirs from the same vendor how they received it and if the purity can be confirmed high enough to be efficient. Maybe via pm.

watereyes

watereyes

les malheurs de lizzie
Mar 27, 2020
Furthermore, I need to check with anybody who obtained theirs from the same vendor how they received it and if the purity can be confirmed high enough to be efficient. Maybe via pm.
I never got mine it's been a month and a half. how long did it take for you?

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Maybe open it? I wonder if it was SN in a bag and if that bag broke open inside the envelope? If that the case maybe can put in sealed container ASAP?
send pics to seller and ask for new one?

P

pleasethistime

Experienced
Jun 25, 2018
These podcasts on spotify may be dangerous for avaliability, future bans. I dont think this info should be everywhere. I dont know.

Reactions: Samsa