• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
I am trying to find the right amount of Valium that would work. I am 87 KGS , 180 cm , 43 yr Male , various sources give diff. Dosages, some place it says Valium is likely to fail .... Pl help. I live in India and getting SN or N is very difficult.. Valium I may be able to procure... Pl help.

Reactions: Baskol1
G

GlowingCactus

Student
Oct 19, 2018
Also, could domperidone be used instead of meto?

Yes.

Sorry if any of this is covered in the PPH. For some reason, I keep getting an an error when I try to download. And thank you very much for any info you have to offer!

I couldn't download the pdf either but downloading the image directory worked for me. That directory contains screenshots of each page.

H

hersheybar

Aug 11, 2019
Anyone who ordered their meto from ADC have to sign for it when it came? Post office left a note on my mailbox that I missed a delivery but when I showed up the next day they said they didn't have anything for me. The note they left got thrown out by accident with some junk mail

B

Barelyhuman

Jul 15, 2019
Anyone who ordered their meto from ADC have to sign for it when it came? Post office left a note on my mailbox that I missed a delivery but when I showed up the next day they said they didn't have anything for me. The note they left got thrown out by accident with some junk mail
Yes. I had to pick it up at the post office but I got it no problem

Experienced
Sep 10, 2019
Does Ondansetron (Zofran) accumulate in the body? I am thinking of doing an antiemetic regimen of meto + zofran, and would like to know if there is any counterpoint to this and if it is beneficial and increases the chances of not vomiting.

Last edited:
Eweforia

Eweforia

Jul 27, 2019
Yes, I received a couple of products from ADC the other day and although the postal service usually delivers directly to my mailbox, ADC required a signature on this. But the good thing is that because the product was tracked via USPS, I was able to see it stuck in Los Angeles customs for a couple weeks and then received USPS notifications as it made its way to me. Customs opened the box, opened the vacuum pack, and then resealed everything with bright green tape.

Arskam

Arskam

Nevermind
Sep 7, 2019
the wiki no longer mentions any valid source for SN in the European Union. Pure APC no longer sells to individuals. the only sources are Polish on Ebay.
Would anyone know how to get round this obstacle or the sn method is it now impossible to implement in europe?

JimFord99

JimFord99

Enlightened
Aug 18, 2019
Well, within the EU it is still possible. Outside the EU and overseas, I really do not know. However, I cannot see SN as a banned substance as it is world wide used within the food process industry.

Dubs

Dubs

I exist without my consent.
Aug 16, 2018
The wiki's say to pre administer a medication for the bad headache you will get with SN. Does anyone have good instructions for this? I guess just take a few advil with the tagamet and final dose of meto? Any better ideas? I'd really rather not have a terrible headache when I go.

Arskam

Arskam

Nevermind
Sep 7, 2019
Well, within the EU it is still possible. Outside the EU and overseas, I really do not know. However, I cannot see SN as a banned substance as it is world wide used within the food process industry.
In the eu Every suppliers authorize only sales to the professionals.

P

peaceminusbts

Sep 12, 2019
Can someone check if my 48h regime is good to go? Also I'm planing on taking sn early in the morning when everyone's asleep. What do you think guys what time's better 2am or 3am?

09:00 10mg m
18:00 10mg m

01:00 10mg m
09:00 10mg m
18:00 10mg m
01:00 30mg m
01:30 3x 75mg r
02:00 20g sn in 100ml

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Edit: Found it, thanks.

Please can you pm your trusted sources? I am in a brain fog and panicking that I will be kicked out of this house before I can kill myself in it.

Last edited:
W

waitupana

Jul 20, 2018
the wiki no longer mentions any valid source for SN in the European Union. Pure APC no longer sells to individuals. the only sources are Polish on Ebay.
Would anyone know how to get round this obstacle or the sn method is it now impossible to implement in europe?
the source you found is legitimate.

Reactions: Arskam
Readytogo227

Readytogo227

I just want peace.
Jun 26, 2018
Probably a dumb question. But can you order SN to be sent to a PO Box? I can't get it to my doorstep BC my spouse might check it and open it when I'm not home.

Trainwreck

Trainwreck

Student
Sep 11, 2019
My domperidone is on it's way from India, and I already have the ranitidine, zofran, and lorazepam. Just need the Loud Wolf. It's still dang hot where I live, so should I wait another couple weeks before ordering?

Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
Is an anti-psychotic with an antiemetic side effect enough to substitute meto?

J

JAG_78

Getting ready
Feb 10, 2019
Anyone out there with attention deficit disorder who has tried an dopamine blocking antiemetic e.g. metocopramine. If so, please tell me what your experiences were. I ask because ADD/AD(H)D is supposed to be caused by insufficient dopamine in/between synapses. I don't want to have CTB attempt foiled by brain (or body) malfunctioning more than usual.
Also, does anyone have a plan or suggestions for testing effects of meto out on yourself before hand?.

GoingSoonish

GoingSoonish

It is what it is
Aug 19, 2018
Adding Zofran for the ahead regimen is not recommended by PK nor in wikibooks.

I have been thinking of adding Zofran to my domperidone regimen as I am worried about domperidone being weaker than meto. Do you have any thoughts on this?

littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
I'm really curious to know what side effects natalia got that made her go to the er. My side effects was just a lot of vomiting and a headache.
I'm really curious too...
Someone said she was in a lot of pain.
Hopefully she'll be back soon to report what happened.

Reactions: Suicidal4Ever and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Anyone out there with attention deficit disorder who has tried an dopamine blocking antiemetic e.g. metocopramine. If so, please tell me what your experiences were. I ask because ADD/AD(H)D is supposed to be caused by insufficient dopamine in/between synapses. I don't want to have CTB attempt foiled by brain (or body) malfunctioning more than usual.
Also, does anyone have a plan or suggestions for testing effects of meto out on yourself before hand?.
people have died before from SN without going through the regime. If you have a reasonably strong stomach and don't think you will gag from drinking something salty/unpleasant then you could try without it. The regime is there to help you to have a higher success rate by not throwing up and lowering stomach acid, its the SN that kills you.

Reactions: Darkhaven, JAG_78 and throwaway_2620