• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Rucling

May 10, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and pleasethistime
thedutchguy

thedutchguy

Slowly drowing
Jun 5, 2019
I started an antiemetic regimen a few days ago following Dr. Nitschke's advice (20 mg Metoclopramide every 8 hours, i.e. 3 times per day, starting 48 hours in advance) and on the second day after taking the forth dose of Meto I got extrapyramidal symptoms - dystonia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia ). I had to call for an ambulance. Be careful.

Isn't 10 mg every 8 hours in the 48h method. And only the last 30mg?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
onlyinsleep

onlyinsleep

I can see their faces
Jun 3, 2019
You can get Domperidone easily off ebay (I ordered some and it's being posted). If you want Metoclopramide/Primperan, some of the other members on here helped me find some on ebay but listings for it go very quickly. Both should have no problem reaching the UK.

Does Domperdone work that's what I got too cant find meto

Reactions: Dartz
DownInaHole

DownInaHole

Not so wise
Jan 4, 2019
Just ordered my sn & tagamet. Will need metaclopramide. Hopefully not too much suffering with this method. Wish I could do this while drunk.

Last edited:
Reactions: TenHas and Dartz
DyslexicForeigner

DyslexicForeigner

Student
Dec 27, 2018
If I followed the meto regimen and fast for at least 8 hour, then SN is guaranteed to cause death in just 40-60 minutes right?

Reactions: Duffbeer
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
It depends on whether you are found or not, a flatline in brain activity doesn't necessarily mean they can't jolt you back to life. You should ensure you are not found for a good few hours.

Reactions: DyslexicForeigner
I

ImpendingExit45

Mar 24, 2019
Does anyone have a cite for meto? The one I had been looking at on eBay is now gone.

Laena Osiris

Laena Osiris

May 30, 2019
I started an antiemetic regimen a few days ago following Dr. Nitschke's advice (20 mg Metoclopramide every 8 hours, i.e. 3 times per day, starting 48 hours in advance; https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Toxification/Antiemetic_regimen ) and on the second day after taking the forth dose of Meto I got extrapyramidal symptoms - dystonia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystonia ). I had to call for an ambulance. Be careful.

Rucling can you confirm if you were taking 20mg or 10mg with each dose in the regimen? I just tried meto yesterday and today and got some shakey vision and other dubious symptoms. It's so fucking strong! I've just ordered Domperidone. I'd love the peace of mind to have all the 'officially' recommended drugs but if I took meto I'd probably end up just doing the stat dose, whereas with Domperidone hopefully I could do the whole 48hr regimen.

It seems that you don't need to take more than 15-20 grams, regardless of your weight. In each case when was vomiting (or was it in all cases?), they took more than 15 grams. This increases the chances of vomiting.

Agree with this, but also great to know you definitely took enough. I think I'll go for 20g.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
^^ Please read the rules, buying/selling/trading anything is forbidden here. Sorry.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
You can wait until you are allowed to private message (takes 1 day and a number of posts, you can also find this in the rules) then what you do with people in private is entirely your business.

Reactions: SomebodyBroken and Michelle
Michelle

Michelle

Jun 5, 2019
I strongly favor sn to end it all but I am afraid of vomiting it all out and thus surviving the attempt.
Does anyone know where to get anti-emetics reliably in central europe(germany)? That's the only missing piece for me.

I was also wondering if injecting a sn solution would work as good as drinking it. Theoretically it should. Or maybe taking it rectally to avoid puking. But then it could just sip out again when the body goes unconscious... I am really afraid of surviving an attempt and ending up a vegetable, but I guess that's the risk we all have to take.
I agree with you!! Maybe injecting it would be best and take some benzos after so you fall asleep or are out of it while the sn works.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
I don't think you can inject a salt. But i will most definitely be taking benzos.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Michelle
Michelle

Michelle

Jun 5, 2019
I don't think you can inject a salt. But i will most definitely be taking benzos.
If it's a solution you could. I am a recovering cocaine addict and I injected all the time...even if it burnt a little. So it may work but just may be uncomfortable.

S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
Where are you?
Was this a question for me? in any case, you see my country) I can only help compatriots. If sent abroad, it may be detained at customs( well, or other nuances that I do not know)

If it's a solution you could. I am a recovering cocaine addict and I injected all the time...even if it burnt a little. So it may work but just may be uncomfortable.
hm... I understood correctly, you want to enter an injection sn? it's powder -_- I can even take a picture if necessary =)

Michelle

Michelle

Jun 5, 2019
Where I live, someone successfully left with sn and didnt follow the meto reg. I saw it on the news.
Was this a question for me? in any case, you see my country) I can only help compatriots. If sent abroad, it may be detained at customs( well, or other nuances that I do not know)

hm... I understood correctly, you want to enter an injection sn? it's powder -_- I can even take a picture if necessary =)
Yes I am too far from you:(
Cocaine is powder and when water is added it becomes a solution...is that not an option with sn?
Ty!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and SomebodyBroken
S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
Cocaine is powder and when water is added it becomes a solution...is that not an option with sn?
Ty!
hmm, this is more a question for chemists. add to the water and try to introduce a much different splitting in the stomach. it is possible, it will have a weak effect, or there is a blood clot. anyway. do not risk, just diluted in water and 6+ hours of peace from others guarantees success.

Michelle

Michelle

Jun 5, 2019
hmm, this is more a question for chemists. add to the water and try to introduce a much different splitting in the stomach. it is possible, it will have a weak effect, or there is a blood clot. anyway. do not risk, just diluted in water and 6+ hours of peace from others guarantees success.
Thank you!!

• Hugs
Reactions: SomebodyBroken
A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
Can anyone post a reliable source of SN to the US?

J

johnonymous

Jun 6, 2019

Says here IV sodium nitrite is indicated for acute cyanide poisoning:

https://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/drugInfo.cfm?setid=52f01c6e-172a-47a9-98a6-9eab7651a032

The solvent for IV meds typically is normal saline, but I'm not a pharmacist so I don't know if that's the case here. If it is, and if the correct dosage can be determined, it would appear to be a good option since it would avoid the one major drawback of oral SN.

Oppenheimer

Oppenheimer

Apr 7, 2019
Been reading about people drinking as little water as possible in order to not alter the process. but, you can dissolve the SN in a glass of water fro drinking, right? You dont have to eat the salt right?!

Cloudz

Cloudz

May 29, 2019
Been reading about people drinking as little water as possible in order to not alter the process. but, you can dissolve the SN in a glass of water fro drinking, right? You dont have to eat the salt right?!

Yeah SN dissolves in water. You can lightly stir it to avoid clumps of salt.

Reactions: Dartz and Karangel25
A

ACALABJL

Apr 25, 2019
Does it matter whether you use Tagamet or Cimetideine? Or if there is a preference to either one of them? I am able to find both of them, but not sure if there is a preference for either one of them.

Reactions: Karangel25
Bubble

Bubble

May 16, 2019
I was wondering if I mix 20g of SN with say 75ml of water, and drink it say and drink it say an hour later do you think it would be okay?

S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
I was wondering if I mix 20g of SN with say 75ml of water, and drink it say and drink it say an hour later do you think it would be okay?
There is a chance that you will throw up and there will be no success. and only therefore, in our variant, either stocks sn or antiemetic eats are needed

Bubble

Bubble

May 16, 2019
There is a chance that you will throw up and there will be no success. and only therefore, in our variant, either stocks sn or antiemetic eats are needed
I have Ranitidine and Domperidone which I will take as well and I won't eat for 8 hours before I take sn. I just want to prepare it at home then drive to my ctb spot

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Dartz, SomebodyBroken and 2 others
K

Karangel25

Experienced
Mar 9, 2019
I have Ranitidine and Domperidone which I will take as well and I won't eat for 8 hours before I take sn. I just want to prepare it at home then drive to my ctb spot
When are you taking sn?