• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
My SN was delivered today. I got it from a chemical supply house in Poland

They're lab suppliers. The label says "pure", but also gives the "quality norm" as "min. 96%", which isn't that great. I haven't opened it but there's at least one chunky bit in there rattling around when I shake it, and there's no indication that any anti-clumping agent was added.
I paid 8 PLN for 250 g - under 2 euros - and no questions were asked.

Reactions: AmayB
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Did a test run with 4 teaspoons of salt instead of nitrite. Idk to what extent salt tastes different than sn but still was salty. Nothing really annoying at all just rinsed it off mostly with water.
I'll go doctor tomorrow hopefully gives me Metoclopramide if not I'll just go to several Doctor until they give it..

Reactions: Escaper Boy and throwaway777
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
Could anyone help me decipher something the kind learned @Azure wrote in the first post of this thread?
"Since this method relies on hypoxia, cardiovascular problems will reduce the amount of MetHB in blood needed to actually kill you. This, however, shouldnt really be a problem since it is sold starting from 100 grams, far more than the amount needed."

I have tried and failed to understand that, and I'd like to. I have pulmonary problems and it sounds like this note might be relevant to that if only I could figure out what it means. Thanks

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Could anyone help me decipher something the kind learned @Azure wrote in the first post of this thread?
"Since this method relies on hypoxia, cardiovascular problems will reduce the amount of MetHB in blood needed to actually kill you. This, however, shouldnt really be a problem since it is sold starting from 100 grams, far more than the amount needed."

I have tried and failed to understand that, and I'd like to. I have pulmonary problems and it sounds like this note might be relevant to that if only I could figure out what it means. Thanks
I think he means heart problems will make it easier to die from SN. Less methemoglobinemia needed.
Because of the blood circulation is already compromised with a faulty heart I guess.

Reactions: Soul
H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
Anyone have info from the peacefull pill handbook forums? They have insane amounts of info about sn but no one has access?
Even just short summarys are useful.

U

UltimateDespair

Apr 12, 2019
Does anyone have a reliable source for metoclopramide in the US without prescription?

S

Silasruin

May 7, 2019
How much DMSO would you need for 30-40g of SN?

I'm guessing more will be better for fast absorption?

Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
I think he means heart problems will make it easier to die from SN. Less methemoglobinemia needed.
Because of the blood circulation is already compromised with a faulty heart I guess.

Thanks, @spanishguy22 - I can't tell if it means what you said or exactly the opposite. What do you make of the second sentence, about quantities? Does someone with cardiovascular problems need to take more SN, or not as much?

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Thanks, @spanishguy22 - I can't tell if it means what you said or exactly the opposite. What do you make of the second sentence, about quantities? Does someone with cardiovascular problems need to take more SN, or not as much?
Oh wow, I hadn't interpreted it that way, you're right. Within context it sounds like he meant you need more SN. Idk how accurate that is

Reactions: Soul
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
Oh wow, I hadn't interpreted it that way, you're right. Within context it sounds like he meant you need more SN. Idk how accurate that is
Thanks for seeing what I mean. It's confusing.

Update: I've read a few articles and it seems @spanishguy22 's interpretation is right. This article for example says healthy people need treatment when their metHB levels are 30% but people with heart problems need treatment at lower levels than that.

A couple of the articles I looked at say ascorbic acid can reduce metHB, and that spinach, carrots and beets can contribute to it if you eat tons of them. So add those to the ginger on your menu, and steer clear of vitamin C.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and spanishguy22
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
How much DMSO would you need for 30-40g of SN?

I'm guessing more will be better for fast absorption?
Here's a thread about it: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/dmso-dimethyl-sulfoxide.10427/

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Did a test run with 4 teaspoons of salt instead of nitrite. Idk to what extent salt tastes different than sn but still was salty. Nothing really annoying at all just rinsed it off mostly with water.
I'll go doctor tomorrow hopefully gives me Metoclopramide if not I'll just go to several Doctor until they give it..

I actually found a interesting stuff regarding salt. Here look.

Also SN taste much more sharply. Like some fizzy salt and it burn my membrane not my tounge. In undiluted form.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-05-12-10-35-30-776_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-12-10-35-30-776_com.android.chrome.png
    79.1 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_2019-05-12-10-34-31-002_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-12-10-34-31-002_com.android.chrome.png
    69.7 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
I actually found a interesting stuff regarding salt. Here look.

Yep there's a thread recent about salt but the consensus is that it's a bad method

Actually when I poured the 20g of salt (4teaspoons) I drank only a bit but it was still enough that I had kinda short of breath later which I never have. I had to take full breaths it went away after drinking water.

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Yep there's a thread recent about salt but the consensus is that it's a bad method

Actually when I poured the 20g of salt (4teaspoons) I drank only a bit but it was still enough that I had kinda short of breath later which I never have. I had to take full breaths it went away after drinking water.

Thats an interesting side effect. I guess I will rinse my mouth and drink some water after I drank SN. Also the SN doesnt taste like salt. SN taste stronger and sharper. Also a bit fizzy. And it burn the roof of my mouth. Still in salt form of course. Dont know if diluted will have the same effect burning effect.

The reason why I bring up salt is because we are ingesting salt by using SN so its effect will more or less show up as well.

Reactions: Jc40 and spanishguy22
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Thats an interesting side effect. I guess I will rinse my mouth and drink some water after I drank SN. Also the SN doesnt taste like salt. SN taste stronger and sharper. Also a bit fizzy. And it burn the roof of my mouth. Still in salt form of course. Dont know if diluted will have the same effect burning effect.
Imagined so. Salt was easy to rinse off I'm not so sure about SN. I guess the taste may stay ..

Reactions: Whatshername
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Imagined so. Salt was easy to rinse off I'm not so sure about SN. I guess the taste may stay ..

Well I put some amount of SN in my mouth and it taste went away quickly after I took a drink. Or it may depend on the amount. I will be taking this amount of SN and see how fast I can get the taste out my mouth. And yes I just did it, the taste is actually good like those ion Sports drink. I actually like it. But because I pour the SN directly on my tounge so now it feels fizzy. The taste came off quickly the moment I rinse my mouht and drink water its gone. But it still linger in my throat so when I burp I can still smell it.

Attachments

• IMG_20190512_105510.jpg
    IMG_20190512_105510.jpg
    869.4 KB · Views: 79
  • Wow
Reactions: Jc40, Lifeisatrap, Honigwaffel and 4 others
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Well I put some amount of SN in my mouth and it taste went away quickly after I took a drink. Or it may depend on the amount. I will be taking this amount of SN and see how fast I can get the taste out my mouth. And yes I just did it, the taste is actually good like those ion Sports drink. I actually like it. But because I pour the SN directly on my tounge so now it feels fizzy. The taste came off quickly the moment I rinse my mouht and drink water its gone. But it still linger in my throat so when I burp I can still smell it.
Wow you're doing amazing work man, thanks a lot for that info. I am definitely less scared now about the taste.
Be careful doe please but yeah

About the throat you got any suggestions? I read honey maybe but I also read any kind of food the body detects, the absorption of SN starts to worsen as the body digestion switches from liquid mode to solid food so I'm not gonna risk it

Reactions: Vegrau
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Wow you're doing amazing work man, thanks a lot for that info. I am definitely less scared now about the taste.
Be careful doe please but yeah

About the throat you got any suggestions? I read honey maybe but I also read any kind of food the body detects the absorption, SN starts to worsen as the body digestion switches from liquid mode to solid food so I'm not gonna risk it

Thank you and its alright I am going to die either way. Its better me who tested it than anyone else. These are the only few things I can left behind.

As for the throat I think we should either drink water to push it down quicker or just bear with it. I am against any ingestion of any material that might trigger acid release in gastric, carb, protein, fat, sugar, etc.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, NoOneKnows, throwaway777 and 2 others
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Thank you and its alright I am going to die either way. Its better me who tested it than anyone else. These are the only few things I can left behind.

As for the throat I think we should either drink water to push it down quicker or just bear with it. I am against any ingestion of any material that might trigger acid release in gastric, carb, protein, fat, sugar, etc.
Yeah same here. I guess a few sips of water (not too much in case that triggers nausea) will have to do.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, throwaway777 and Vegrau
D

Done182

Student
Jan 30, 2019
Is DMSO necessary? Also didn't anybody see the post 'Took SN here's my story' and the part about going blind and really freaked by that? It was only temporary but still

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
I cut my finger and use my blood on the SN can someone tell me is the SN is brown color or not. I cant see colors well so I dont know if that color is brown or not. And is this a valid way to test SN?

Yes, that color is similar to my blood test. SN causes methemoglobinemia, which is brown color (not blue).

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and throwaway_2620
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Yes, that color is similar to my blood test. SN causes methemoglobinemia, which is brown color (not blue).

Thank you very much. I have problems with colors. This really helps me.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Soul

Soul

Apr 12, 2019
DMSO is optional. Some people hope it will speed things up and (I guess) that it could partially counteract any vomiting because it would cause more SN to be absorbed faster.

H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
I cut my finger and use my blood on the SN can someone tell me is the SN is brown color or not. I cant see colors well so I dont know if that color is brown or not. And is this a valid way to test SN?
Pretty sure this breaks a LOT of sites rules, the image anyway. You should hit the "report" button.
Post that shit to shock sites, not here
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/rules-and-faq.4/

Last edited:
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Pretty sure this breaks a LOT of sites rules, the image anyway. You should hit the "report" button.
Post that shit to shock sites, not here
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/rules-and-faq.4/
No need to I got my answer how is small cut even shocking is beyond me.

Also I take it down just for you oooo. Are baby fine now? Need some boo boo?

Also show me which rules I broke because I didnt saw any. Stop pulling lies out of your as*

If it really broke the rules admin would had been on me already. So stop lying. Also underage baby shouldnt be on this site. Sir admin somebody here need an adult supervision.

It only break your "I am a baby" rule.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: NoOneKnows, Honigwaffel, Isabelx and 3 others
H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
No need to I got my answer how is small cut even shocking is beyond me.
Hey, its the rules. Im personally not a fan of the gore of "cutting" anyway. post that to crap gore/shock sites, not on a suicide forum where people just want info on how to die peacefully. Cutting is a stupid way to test a method anyway

V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Hey, its the rules. Im personally not a fan of the gore of "cutting" anyway. post that to crap gore/shock sites, not on a suicide forum where people just want info on how to die peacefully. Cutting is a stupid way to test a method anyway

Which rule show it? Dont just lie about it. Show it screenshot. The rule where its wrong to post a papercut here. Also papercut is now gore? Oh the humanity. Think about the babies. The babiessssss.

Sigh nobody is cutting for fun. No one is cutting. You keep imagining it in your head its worrying. LISTEN I have COLOR BLINDNESS so now youre being an assholes to someone with disability like me? I cannot see color brown correctly thats why I post the picture to ask people to identify it for me. Whether my SN reacted to my blood or not. To test its authenticity.

Did you think I cut it for fun what kind of sicko are you? Gee go away from me you sick sick person. To think you discriminate against people with disability like me just because I cannot see color brown.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: NoOneKnows
H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
Which rule show it? Dont just lie about it. Show it screenshot. The rule where its wrong to post a papercut here. Also papercut is now gore? Oh the humanity. Think about the babies. The babiessssss.

Sigh nobody is cutting for fun. No one is cutting. You keep imagining it in your head its worrying. LISTEN I have COLOR BLINDNESS so now youre being an assholes to someone with disability like me? I cannot see color brown correctly thats why I post the picture to ask people to identify it for me. Whether my SN reacted to my blood or not. To test its authenticity.

Did you think I cut it for fun what kind of sicko are you? Gee go away from me you sick sick person. To think you discriminate against people with disability like me just because I cannot see color brown.
sigh im not a mod so i can't do anything. Il just SLAM my report button and leave.